Danganronpa

So, what are the predictions for today's Despair episode? The birth of based Izuru? The love triangle's noodle incident that leads to them being expelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/st5wCRcd
pastebin.com/PDtVynBG
pastebin.com/VDudJfhR
youtu.be/fcYon1smC-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is he going to fuck shit up?

Ryouko's appearance. Call it.

>Be a Boxer
>become the best one
>get recruited by some drunk man to enter Hope's Peak
>dont really give a shit, but might as well get some education
>meet some grey haired guy and his waifu
>befriend them because nobody wanted to be friends with me
>graduate, finally set for life
>grey haired friend and his waifu want to stay at school to make it better
>don't really want to, but might as well if I want to keep my friends
>chilling on Hope's Peak gate as a security guard now
>some girl kills another one from the Reserve Course and then gets killed
>meh, it is what it is
>random guy from the other course keeps wanting to get into the Main Building next day
>tell him to fuck off
>doesn't listen
>throw him off and talk some shit to him so maybe he'll leave
>tries to punch me, the SHSL Boxer (lmao)
>push his shit in and spit on him
>my friends waifu stops me before I knock him out
>meh
>somehow im the bad guy for doing my job.
>Fastfoward some years
>mass murder killers on the loose
>one of them is the guy I punched years ago
>figures
>a manlet finds them and we capture them all
>great
>The same manlet sends them off to a vacation before we execute them
>what the fuck manlet?
>get the manlet on trial
>punch the shit out of him for helping mass murder killers
>some fucking guy with a bull mask defends him
>fucking retard, we are going to win the trial anyway
>some stupid bear shows up and makes us sleep
>wake up and 1 of my 2 friends is dead
>JUST FUCK MY FRIENDS UP
>my other friend wants the manlet to kill himself
>great, fucking manlet must be behind of this, might as well knee him so he cant move
>some brown bimbo steps up to defend him
>get off me bitch, why is everyone defending mass murder helpers today?
>that stupid animator steps up too
>fuck this, he got here late, he might as well be the traitor
>knee him
>farmer starts mumbling some shit
>dies because he never revealed his NG code
>what a retard
>somehow i am the bad guy

Update PLS

What is she going to do other than being dumb?

Reminder that the makers of DR said Hajime is better. Naegifags BTFO.

Your posting style is too obvious.

>Implying I'd use that shitty Dat Boi meme

Please end your life.

I don't think they want to keep Hajime/Izuru away from us for long, so I'm expecting either a brief appearance from him or the confirmation that he's appearing as the post-ED.

Otherwise I think the episode will be slightly off SoL and the introduction of the 78th class.

>no new ip on 5th reply
Gee, I wonder who it could be, certainly not the guy that types like an underage retard.

>SC en
Is this some false flag or something?

Isn't she non-existent until after the first killing game?

Legally. There's still debate over whether she is the "true unko" and junko wasn't born in despair as she claims or not.

Uh-huh.

>taking this long in photoshop
Step up your skills.

I really want Hajime to yell at me saying "SORE WA CHIGAU YO"

because I'm wrong.

Who is he yelling at and why are they wrong?

More Jin? Sweet

He's yelling at Chiaki for telling him he can live a meaningful life without a talent.
On a more serious note, Despair arc feels like a waste of time if it rehashes the same character arcs we've seen in DR2.

What are you doing here?

Using brilliant deductive reasoning I've reached the truth:
>traitor
Mitarai
>mastermind
Tengan
>infiltrator
Monaca

Screencap the post below.

>yfw Hajime and Chiaki went "SORE WA CHIGAU YO"

Pretty sure things are going to be different once Junko comes into the picture and makes everyone Despair or reals.

being dead

Mitarai will survive.

Of course he will, he's the killer after all.

SHIT she looks cool, any other details about her?

I wonder what kind of talent she has?

How new are you? It's Akane's beta design.

You better hope you're right

hold on a second this doesn't seem right

He said to screencap the post below and I did just that

Really? was this back when she was mastermind?

That's what I think since a good while too. You need to twist the objectives a little but it works. Kinf od wonder how Monica is supposed to be important in this mess, but we'll see when we ave more than one sentence from her for the whole ep.

>monokuma
>konokuma
>this bear
>dis bear
>despair

im proud of you user

Something about Koichi with his hat off is very unsettling.

I hope we're getting more of these two.

You guys ready for smut?
pastebin.com/st5wCRcd
pastebin.com/PDtVynBG
pastebin.com/VDudJfhR

Jesus, this shit and tokoposter is the reason I left /drg/

They look cute
Do you think they let their their daughters play together?

>YO
>not ZO

Boozeman has a kid?

I want to fuck this strawberry

He has 2

I think he'd prefer if Kyoko played with him.

is that a fucking komaeda umaru

Some are theorizing he's Junko's father. Which is why he supposedly let her in as the Gyaru instead of the Analyist.

Shit that would actually be an interesting twist but he can't be the only scout right?

Reminder that chiaki is PIGSHIT and DEAD
Reminder that hajime is a homo
Reminder that Komaeda will win hajimebowl

I can take a guess.
>survive killing game and ride fame boost to increase influence within ff
>make things crumble from up top
>replace old adversary's position as the symbol of hope's imouto
>make him despair and then kill him
>everyone that believed in him despairs
>everything culminates eventually snowballing into an even bigger catastrophe than anything junko did
>officially surpasses her predecessor

What do you guys think happened after the end of Danganronpa IF?
Everyone in class 78 joined Future Foundation? With Mukuro's intel it's probably going to be easier for them to hunt down Ultimate Despair, but as Junko didn't die, they're probably stronger. Also, this is supposing FF doesn't kill/imprison Mukuro.
It seems beating Junko would be a lot harder there.

He is one of the main ones, and he actually does pretty well when it comes to that job. There's a chance he scouted most of Class 78 because of the Celes name drop, and he also helped Tengan to get the older Ultimates + Naegi and co to join the FF.
He also knew about the Izuru project, and was pretty close to Jin. If you think about it, he's one of the most suspicious FF members.

Where are they up to in the timeline in Zetsubou? Has Class 78 been admitted yet or are 77 still in their first year?

>Chiaki
>not alive

>faggoteda
>Winning anything when he is fucking dead

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Chiaki died in the mutual killing. Anything less than this will be the objective worst form of pandering.

Komaeda will be the first one to come out of a coma because of his ultimate luck

I have no doubt that he is in some shady shit with the academy but with kodaka who knows what will happen

Is the therapist-analyst duality likely to be used in any way in DR3?

We know from 0 that Junko, as Ryoko, had the title of Ultimate Analyst, and now, at least seemingly through Monaca, we have Miaya (though it is yet unknown if it's the real one) with the title of Ultimate Therapist. I wonder if something might be set up in some way later in the series based on this idea.

The general idea is that either 1. Therapist title was bullshit or 2. Miaya was a real person who moanaca chose to take the place of

The latter seems obvious unless Mirai-hen decides to fully settle on being a cheap thrill by making Monaca the big bad despite the early reveal. Which would honestly not surprise me, knowing Kohacka.

Was junko actually the SHSL analyst as well as fashionista, or was that just a SHSL title assigned to ryoko when matsuda did his memory fuckery?

Junko has many talents

Can Junko out-talent Izuru?

From what I remember, Ryoko at the very least did have that capacity, even if it, as we know it, was only associated with that identity of hers. If it's fake, it's certainly based on something that was there.

How many hours until the new ep?

Four.

4ish

Izuru is artificial Junko in a way
Seeing as HPA didn't know about Junko's true talent until much after the Izuru project, he probably didn't get the SHSL Analyst ability so in the long run and with enough research and, well analysis Junko could beat him

when Junko comes back either in Kyoko's body or revived somehow

Everyone expects Junko to come back though.

their are people that legit think Faker Monaca is final villain somehow

That is what people said for DR:AE

I'm going with a safe bet: Saionji will get bullied again.

Every day, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Good to hear from you again, Bully-kun! Say, how would you go about bullying Gekkogahara, considering her true nature?

She kind of somehow did though. And we've always known that AE took place before DR2.
Actually it's great that she is revealed so early. I mean, it would be very dumb to just drop her story (or finish it in side material like Killer Killer) since she is important. But it would be very dumb and predictable too to reveal her as a final villain. So this reveal cements her involvement in a story (who would've guessed!) but leaves the main mystery open. Well, till we get Junko again obviously.

oh I agree

Thanks.

Is there any use or purpose to bully a laptop? A bed? A bicycle? A teleguided robot?

To put it shortly, no. You have to be a human and also be atleast a teenager to get the bullying.

tokoposter?

a regular namefag in the generals.

A truly cancerous Tripfag and femanon

Yes i think Junko and Kyoko were the best of friends they probably got Mukuro in trouble alot

FAPPING

We need fanart of loli Kyoko, Junko and Mukuro playing together

What will Boxer punchs in the new episode?

My prediction is that Monaca is acting on her own. She's not the one behind it, but she's an uninvited third party who is crashing this killing game with no survivors.

Shota Yasuke too trying to waifu Junko while Mukuro and Kyoko cock block him while Jin and Koichi look on and laugh.

Asahina

Boxer-kun will punch Yasuke next as one of the two main characters he hasn't punched yet

Yes we definitely need this

Tons of students to beat

Boxer-kun tries to punch Izuru and gets his ass kicked.

I think that she got caught up in it while infiltrating FF as Gekkou. She is probably remotely controlling her which explains the lack of bracelet on her.

Both mastermind and the traitor were probably very confused while trying to mess up Gekkou. Monaca probably faked falling asleep at the start too. Oh, that means she knows who the traitor is.

My wife Chisa is so cute lying there dead

I'd totally draw it if I was any good at Drawing but I'm not

The episode is just a 30 minute montage of Boxer punching everyone in the DR canon.

that would mean Boxer-kun would punch Junko the most with all of her various different forms

youtu.be/fcYon1smC-s How are the visuals of the Future Opening going to Change Now that we know Monaca is behind Gekkou

Everyone and himself. Somehow.
Final battle with OPM.