Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares. It's just paper.

Bahahahahhha, no. It's even worse, it's just numbers on computer screens

You also have 134 Trillion is assets.
Saged.

It slowed down then?
I know you put on 1 trillion for every year of Barry bananas reign.
Wow good job mr Trump

nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

The US Govt? Cause I'm trying to figure out how we're gonna pay this shit off.

I wish we had Clinton back. And Hillary would've given us a surplus like based Bill.

>other people trade your debt
>owe money to yourself
>other people selling to you means they owe you money.

neato.

No, it's at a faster pace now. First thing the Republicans did in January was pass a bill that added $2 billion a day to the debt

The USA yes. According the fed you have 134 trillion dollars in national assets. But as to how you're going to get rid of 20 trillion debt, I don't know.

Being in debt means literally nothing when you have the greatest military on Earth. Being in debt means nothing if people don't have a greater enforcer to appeal to, to retrieve said debt. Why are you faggots so fucking stupid? Why don't you understand the nature of power?

Debt to whom

Greatest military on earth...for now. How many collisions did the 7th fleet have this year? How many new ships did the PLA launch? The trajectory of US hegemony vis-a-vis Chinese growth does not look good.

don't we owe most of it to like ourselves. shouldn't we just rewrite the rules saying well do what we want.

Thanks Jews. All we have to do is abolish the Fed, don't pay back foreign investors, change to a labor based currency, then pay back only a very small number of US investors as most of them will be going back to Israel or life in prison.

>Trump does something they can't spin as negative
>Move to backup spin: "It doesn't matter!"

What does this even mean pollack? You think we're just going to fucking sell the national parks or something?

The Federal Reserve? I don't know. Good question.

>owe it to ourselfs
>ourselfs

>At this point what does it matter?

The debt is mostly owned by Jewish investors and investment banks in the US. We need to abolish usury and federalize all banks.

O U R S E L F
U
R
S
E
L
F

Retard we spend so much on defense, it's only getting stronger

>labor-based
>wanting to trade one kind of fiat goymoney for another
But why?

Thanks Obama

it means you've a fuck tonne more credit. countries will loan to you pretty much forever

thanks obama

The 3rd Reich used it and it worked great.

MAGA

>change to a labor based currency,
what do you mean by this

is there any conceivable way to lower the national debt to even below 10 trillion?

No, we owe it to the Fed note bond holders (the largest banks)

Remember all the bernouts who were totally happy to add $18 trillion to the debt?

250 billion a year is spent on interest though. I know its not that much compared to the total size of the budget but its still trillions over years.

Unfunded Liabilities - 107 trillion

Come and take the debt faggot irrelevant countries.

Read Gottfried Feder. It's the type of currency used by Hitler and Germany to break away from the international usurious system.

our debt is
>225 billion
To who? can somebody explain? We had a debt to IMF but we payed that.

I thought it was 21 trillion when barry left... huh maybe Obama was truly better than we thought

But I thought it was still Obama's economy, and that's why we are doing so well.

Typical screaming amerifag who doesn't know shit about basic economics. Have fun paying your 250 billion intrest each year.

Just Google it you lazy of piece of shit

>Inb4 muh fake news

Not if the Republicans stay in power

>$20 Trillion in debt
>Still AAA Credit rating

Wow, really made that old grey matter ruminate.

this is the killer. people dont realise that bailouts are in the future

Obama inherited a global financial meltdown and actually had job growth for 7 years. Trump is in charge for a few months and loses jobs. How bad do you have to be that you're worse than Obama?

Losing jobs for the first time in 7 years isn't "well"

lmao stupid countries