Did the author mean for that to look as foreboding as it does?

did the author mean for that to look as foreboding as it does?
reminds me of with open gates ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except legal hispanics are split by party. This is some milienial wet dream

>puerto ricans elect commies who blow all their money on commie shit instead of preping for potential hurricanes in hurricane alley.
>get BTFO by hurricane
>all the aid evil KAZALOOMPATUSIGOOFTALOOF send you can't be sent out because you let everything get fucked up.
>"Drooft did this"

>goddamn trump sending hurricanes to Puerto Rico

Are leftist such children that criticizing your states budget makes you angry?

trump could have won without the florida electoral votes

Wouldn't this drawing count as an admission that leftists only want foreigners just for votes?

>Foreigners
They're technically American citizens. But yes, leftists are scum.

Can Puerto Ricans vote if they move to the mainland?

too bad none of them have the money for it

>Can Puerto Ricans vote if they move to the mainland?
Yes. Yes they can. They're citizens. The only reason they can't vote is their residence isn't tied to a state in the electoral college.

If they move en masse to the various gulf states they can definitely vote as citizens of those states in the general.

If they move within one of the 50 states, yes.
They have natural birth citizenship as a holding of the US.

Puerto Rico is actually the richest U.S. territory by GDP per capita.

They're also just below the poorest states (West Virginia and Mississippi)

>They have natural birth citizenship as a holding of the US.
They have birth citizenship as a holding of the US with birth citizenship.

American Samoa is a US holding that only gives nationality at birth because Congress has suspended the portion of the Constitution that gives citizenship for American Samoa.

>to florida
Yeah no fuck off

You have to pay taxes in order to vote dont you? I think their opinions will change pretty fast.

No they aren't idiot. Giving spics citizenship is a mistake. We should have sold Puerto Rico.

>Spics having agency to leave gibz paradise behind.

How are libshits this stupid? Then again. libshits still believes in one race the human race lies.

Wait are we actually getting mass flooding of PR refugees?

Legally, Puerto Ricans are natural-born US citizens. So yes, they can move to any state they like and vote in its elections.

Similarly, any US citizen can move to Puerto Rico, but while they're living there, they don't get to vote in federal elections, because they're not living in a state.

But they are you dumb shit.

Stop using Sup Forums as your only source of information

>You have to pay taxes in order to vote dont you?
No
>I think their opinions will change pretty fast.
Nah

Texas got flooded with refugees from Louisiana post Katrina and this is about a hundred times worse than that in terms of infrastructure destruction, so I would imagine so.

If they didn't leave for a fucking hurricane, why would they leave now?

>implying
There are already more of these fast-breeding niggers living on the mainland than in Puerto Rico itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans

66/28 isn't all that split. That's over two votes blue for every red vote.

ftfy

Also most of those red votes are Cubans. Take out the Cubans and you see even greater disparity in favor of Dems.

Am I missing something? How is that split by party? 66-71 is an enormous win for the liberals

hahaha those fucking lazy spics can't even comprehend no cell service how are they going to survive in real America?

Is that a threat?

"Where and what the fuck is Perto Rico? Oh wait we can use it to attack le drumpf? I love Porto Rico now!"

The only republican hispanics are the ones with literally no indigenous blood

>Texas got flooded with refugees from Louisiana post Katrina and this is about a hundred times worse than that in terms of infrastructure destruction, so I would imagine so.

That sucks, if they get relocated to blue states thats fine, but something will be up if they relocate them to red states. I have liberal family members praying for a "blue texas" not realizing that would be a death nail to the country.

Lol like they can fucking afford moving especially now

the only ones that lean right are cubans and this ONLY applies to 1st generation. The problem is hispanics always fall back into old blood habits.

How many electoral votes does Puerto Rico have again for a Presidential election? Oh that's right...ZERO

>have FEMA and first responders in PR before the hurricane even hits
>aid already on the way and available
>Trump shows up with even more aid and even donates some of his own money to the relief effort
>corrupt PR officials take advantage of the free gibs they're getting from the mainland to make money

Puerto Ricans confirmed for the biggest crybabies in all of America and its territories. Same tier as Mexicans.

it is a shit tier split but a lot of them are in the same border states so they waste their vote.

Not true. What white bitch state do you live in ?

Fuck leaf it was a cat 5 hurricane, not commies. Go suck off a maple tree.

Mestizos are usually more conservative than "white" hispanics

>corrupt PR officials take advantage of the free gibs they're getting from the mainland to make money

need sauce to btfo libs

Anti-Trump has become a fashion.

26k Puerto Ricans are already in Florida and that's just a trickle compared to the number that will eventually leave. Florida is no longer a swing state.

Shoot the sea spics on the spot

the wet backs

>have FEMA and first responders in PR before the hurricane even hits
>aid already on the way and available
>Trump shows up with even more aid and even donates some of his own money to the relief effort
There's still less aid in Puerto Rico than we sent to fucking Haiti after the earthquake.

Wetback is a slur against Mexicans you fucking dipshit, not hispanics in general. Fucking hell, you might as well have called them slopes.

If you're gonna be ignorant at least have the decency to not be ignorant about how to be ignorant.

Agreed. Fuck off, FL is full.

>t. wetback

They're all coming swarming our countries because we were taught to let them do.

When whites become a minority in most countries, I hope they won't be brainwashed enough to not even react then.

Kill yourself. No one can be this fucking retarded. All polls show that even the most "conservative" Asian, black, mestizo, "Minority" all vote overwhelmingly liberal. None of them care about being Conservative they just want money. Kill yourself

>t. wetback

republican spic here
fuck them all. my family came here legally. didn’t leech and made good, honest money. these dreamers and free loaders spit at what my family did and countless others who came here and accomplished the american dream honestly.

fuck the author and fuck any of you who agree with it

You have to leave too Paco. You think we give two shits if you're legal or not? Get the fuck out of my country, the Founding Fathers don't want you here.

Wat is "republican"

Puerto Ricans aren't fucking Dreamers. They're Americans. Maybe if your family spent more time trying to actually learn about your new country and less time being assholes, you'd know that.

Riccans can't vote in Presidential elections...

push ur fist further up ur ass, faggot.

They can if they move here. Legally, they're American citizens. If they move to the mainland they can easily vote in any election

IT's already too late. Lazy mofongo niggers are shitting up our stoired interstates as we speak.

They can after they move to Florida to find a home with a roof, power, and running water.

June 2016, US government appointed a oversight board with ultimate control over the commonwealth's budget and debt restructuring faggot.

id fucking burn your house down and shit on your kike ashes before that ever happens you pile of fucking trash
>fun flag
i know damn well what they are, unwelcomed.
>learn
i guarantee you one piece of my fecal matter has more IQ points than your whole worthless kike family you stupid cunt