Oregairu

When did you get over this kind of puberty syndrome?

Also, Oregairu thread without waifu war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDxmBnClB7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last year of highschool.

I don't think I was ever on it. I don't remember giving that much of a shit in high school about much of anything.

>Also, Oregairu thread without waifu war
Yui is the best mate. I can't help but praise her.

Never, but it might also be autism, who knows?

I never acted like that ever.

I have no idea what's happening in Oregairu most of the time because I've never seen high school students act the way they do in this show. It's so fucking odd and over dramatic. I can understand some high school drama, but Oregairu takes it to pure autism levels.

when is the last time i cried about not having genuine?

college, i was pretty depressed and stopped going to classes. stayed in bed a lot and ordered lots of kratom online. ended up dropping out. feel much better now.

>Oregairu thread without waifu war

Good luck with that, also Hiratsuka best girl.

Saika is love
Saika is life

screencap this

>I never acted like that ever.

This. I was in an all-boy's school. Just spent time doing MTG/Pokemon etc. Some classmates were already banging girls at around third grade from the nearby all-girl's school.

Naturally, teen pregnancies.

Can some kind Sup Forumsnon summarize the plot of this show in one or two sentences so I don't have to watch haram with slight twist #9001?

Done

8man is a social outcast in highschool. Rather than shooting up the school, he shoots two cuties in the heart and drama ensues.

>Some classmates were already banging girls at around third grade
>Natural teen pregnancies

Students in third grade are 8 turning 9 you idiot. Fuck off with your fake bullshit.

Probably meant third year in high school. Dumbass.

>Blog thread
Not anime.

they said 3rd grade, fuck off

Basically youtube.com/watch?v=dDxmBnClB7k

8man is socially retarded, but manages to attract a bunch of girls with his devilish and "genuine" charms. Also drama or something.

when i was 18... when i finally realized the i would had never had any kind of love life, any kind of faithfull someone beside me and that i had to made it on my own in any case and always without being such a pussy

I'm just here for hands.

Can 8man protect his purity till the end?
Or Yui and Yukino gets impatient and decide to rape him?

same user same..

>Yui and Yukino
>Rape 8man

Nigga, Hiratsuka's going to get to him first.

>implying that not everyone wants something genuine
They don't sperg out like baitman does though, or at least not infront of others.

What kind? I haven't watched the 2nd season yet.

"light" asperger syndrome ?

BROTHERS, we did it. Iroha confirmed best Oregairu.

I hope you know what that chart stands for.

Not that user, but what does the chart stand for?

Not that user, but I saw thread where it said "girls most likely to be sluts"

Kek

援助交際してそうなアニメキャラランキング
援助交際 is "compensated dating"

new vol. when

What is 8man's expression meant to convey?

>It's like a loli Yukino

This is the problem with S2 and later Yahari in general; the themes presented are interesting, fairly fresh, and relatable, but the execution is so cringeworthy at times and the pacing is so ungodly slow that you start to wonder whether it's all really worth the effort. Sometimes the characters feel less real when they're in their serious moments than when they were just parodies and subversions of common anime character archetypes.

The ongoing delay doesn't help matters. How long does it take to write a satisfying HachiYuki ending, really?

>The ahoge went in

Why anyone would care about YY when these fair maidens exist I have no clue.

I was happy until I was 20. Now I'm as jaded and cynical as 8man. Fucking women, man.

He belongs to Hiratsuka.

Yui is going to win the Hikki bowl right?

YY wants his D while pic related don't

Saki does

Not really. She just seems to have a simple crush on him.