What is Sup Forums opinion on Zero no Tsukaima?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Zero no Tsukaima?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/B01I8VFSLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute Shit

Pure garbage that I swallowed by the gallon years ago.

Deadly

Ok show.
Saito is a faggot.
Siesta is shit.
I want to fuck Luise.

>Reminder that the Elves were right, about the nobles.
>The Noble families got their magic from literal demon pacts.
>Fuck feudalism embrace freedom and technological progress. Magic is cancer to Mankind's development.
>Also peace with Elf qts!

Sorry about pic for ants.

I hated her and had to drop the series because of her.

I wish there were more modern weapon

Made me understand the value of my life and live to its fullest.

The anime is 5/10, but have its good moments. The LN is 7/10 solid. Louise is perfect in either medium.

I wish for next season!
How long will do we have to wait?

It's so bad it's good and HOT because of Louise.

Absolute shit.

the best anime of all time

Isekai done right.

S1 - 7/10
S2 - 7.5/10
S3 - 4.5/10
S4 - 7/10
LN - 8.5/10
Louise - 10/10

Finding a 10 year old boys body perfect. You people are disgusting.

Really good nude filters

Could have ended better if he didn't croak.

I LOVE LOUISE

I'M GOING TO MARRY LOUISE

Louise! Louise! Louiseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
yarghh...uh...aaahah-! AaAAAAA!!! LOUISELOUISELOUISEaaaaAAAAaaa!!!
Ae...*sniff*sniff*! *sniff*sniff*! sssssaaahsssssaaah.. smells good.... *sniff*
*gasp*! I can haz sniffsniff pink blonde hair de Louise Francoise?! *sniff*sniff*! Aah!
No! I want fluffing! fluff! fluff! Hair hair fluff fluff! Scratch scratch fluff fluff... Kyunkyunnkyui!!
Louise-tan was so kawaii in vol.12 of the novels!! AaaAA...AAA...AhAaAAA!! FaaAAAnng!
Congrats on the 2nd season of the anime Louise-tan! AaAAAAA! So cute! Louise-tan! Kawaii!AaaAAA!
2nd volume of the comics were grea...nnNrAGGggghHH!! Nyaaaaaargh!! UGyaaaAAAAA!!!
Nnnnnnyyyyuuuurrrrgggghhhh!!! Comics...................... AREN'T reality!!! ?...what about the novels and the anime....
LOUISE I S N' T R E A L????? AAAAArgggghhHH!!! Uwaaaaaaannn!!
NononononoNONONONONO! EEeeeeaAAAA!!!! HGGGGrrrrruuyynnnnnNN!!! Halkeginiaaaaaa!!
You! BASTARDS! I'm quitting! I'm QUITTING REALIT...Y....huh!? She's...looking? Louise-chan on the cover is looking at me?
Louise on the cover IS looking at me! Louise... at me! Louise-chan in the pictures in the book are looking at me!!
Louise-chan in the anime is talking to me!!! Phew... reality ain't so bad after all!
Yessssss! Wheeeee!! YEAH!!! I have Louise!! I've done it Ketty, I can do it alone!!!
C..comic... Louise LOUISE-CHAAAaaaaaAAaaAAAN!!!!!!!! HyaaAAAaaaAaaaAAaA!!!!!
Ahahaah...ahahaaahhhhahaAnn! Si, Siesta!! HenriettaaaAAAAAAaAA!!! TabithaaAAAAA!!
u....uuuu..*sniff*sniff*uuuUUU!!! May my love reach Louise!! May my love reach Louise of Halkeginia!

Get in line.

tfw still swallowing gallons of garbage. just patrician garbage :^)

Louise is built for sex, and her body isn't even that good. I have no idea how she does it.

>her body isn't even that good

She's a goddamn stick with barely any hips. I'm not saying I wouldn't pump endless amounts of my semen into her.

Worst girls as far as the eye can see.
Let me see if I can recall it:
1) Shitty tsundere who abuses the MC constantly
2)Whore Princess who wants the D but MC is too much of a faggot
3) Brown slut who fades to nothingness soon enough
4) Cow-titted elf sow
5) maid with literally zero characteristics

On top if it, the MC is a faggot.

The anime should be mediocre at best and yet I still love it because Louise is literally pure sex.
10/10 girl. She's carrying the story incredibly hard.

>Marry Queen
>Keep Louise as a fuck toy

So..

Dom Louise ..

Is it that time?

or sub Louise?

Oh I absolutely hate the story and the characters, especially the main 2 being a retard that can't stop gawking at girls like a less likeable Golden Boy and a "tsundere" archetype that takes the tsun part too damn hard and just comes off as a violent bitch.

Would still fuck.

Absolute shit and you are shit for even liking it.

Could have been great without Saito being a retard and Queen Whore

The right answer.

>Saito dies fighting the army of 70,000 to save his waifu

Would've gone down as an all time great.

This.
Louise is not such a bad girl.
Its just Saito is a unfaithful faggot.

I bet Louise is super dere once the dick is balls deep in her

S1 and S2 were pretty good, then it got worse from there.

Spawned the wave of TsundeRie if you like that shit.

I'd be surprised if you're looking for isekai and haven't watched this yet.

I loved it. It's not the biggest love story ever told but it's good at what it wants to be. Surprisingly, the story goes somewhere, and the ending was good.

Good example of a modern tsundere. And of course, Louise is fucking hot, holy shit.

All tsunderes are.
Its just Saito is just so gay he never does that.

I'm torn.
I'm less of a fan of the anime the longer the seriesa goes on.
S2 reeled in harem nonsense a little too strongly, S3 was trash, S4 tried to save it and then fell apart

I honestly can't say that the anime overall is GOOD, but I love it anyway. It's a piece of crap I hate and love at the same time.

The LN is a lot better, actually.

Louise something something Sexy. Cum with the power thousand suns. French women are the best. Tight pussy small chest not pedo ect... new doujin when?

>Liking Louise and hating the Queen unironically
I didn't know people's taste can be this bad.

She is

This "dom" stuff would only happen if she didn't love you or if you asked her until she got actually mad

>unironically liking NTR Queen

>TnW
Greatest hentai ever

>not slapping that halot cow
Queen deserve nothign but hate. She's a lustfull whore.

>Not loving Louise and hating the Queen
You are the shit taste.

It's the only anime of its kind that I can think of that survived that long. I'm a big fan of the premise and setting, if only the execution was handled properly. I could excuse the shitty plot, but not the character development reset between each season.

That's called having great taste.

Pure shit
The LNs are just as shit

Literally sex

>Louise
>Not a lustful whore

I want to live.

that Tiffania was the best waifu.

>write Louise as the main girl instead of Queen
No, no you don't.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tiffa is literally the worst character to have ever been written, I fucking hope she dies in the last volume,

>I fucking hope she dies in the last volume,

I really want to live;_;

Hands down the the worse heroine and character in the entire written work from an objective and subjective point of view. She's essentially Onodera Kosaki if she was an elf with cowtits.

There's so many things I wished this series would've explored.

>history with the elves, possible war and clash of ideology
>void mage rune's effects on human familiars, and its moral implications
>the implications of being able to travel freely between worlds, exchanging culture and technology
>the social implications of having power and wealth given to you solely on the basis of magical capacity, and the possible dissolution of this power when science and technology reaches a certain threshold
>spoiled noble kids learning the hard truth of war

I haven't read the LNs so forgive me if any of these things are explored in them.

>She's a lustfull whore.

So are 9/10 anons.

she is always better of an abusive short tsundere

No, she's literally the shittiest thing ever

Have you seen the hentai ova yet?

Your opinion and taste is bad and you should feel bad. It's as bad as your ESL skills.

>Really liked the setup for this show
>Louise was kinda a shit tsundere though
>Princess becomes a whore
>Tabitha best girl
>Every season it gets worse and worse

Perfect example of a show that has a good setup but fails so bad to deliver on it

I thought retarded dragon was best girl?

>s

It's a perfect example on how to fuck up adaptation

Like how every shitty LN adaptation is just a fucked up adaptation and not indicative of the quality of the source material, right?

ZnT was actually an okay isekai LN and anime was fucked from the very first page then it just kept getting worse

I find Siesta post-S1/early book to be more insufferable.

She's literally just there for harem horseshit, even in the LN. She doesn't lend anything to the plot at all!

And I'm not terribly fond of Tabitha either.

Come to think of it, this series had a lot of male characters that
1) Aren't ugly
2) Have some sort of actual use/ability
3) are protagonists/allied with portagonist
4) aren't there specifically to make the main character look better by comparison.

Which is something that's a lot of these series usually refuse to do.

Siesta is insufferable when a literally married couple, in their fucking house, can't even fucking sleep alone together.

It's one of the few isekai/harem series that isn't otaku wish fulfillment garbage, even if MC is somewhat familiar with otaku culture. I like that the other male characters have their own love interests. It was refreshing seeing Guiche/Monmon shenanigans.

>isekai/harem series that isn't otaku wish fulfillment garbage
What? ZnT is the very definition of isekai.

You might want to reread that sentence.

Until the universe froze down.

I mean it is very definition of wish-fullfilment isekai.

Where else do you get transported to different world, get superpowers, and have group of girls of various sizes with main one being perfectly fine with you having a mistress. All while acting like total douche.

I want to beat Louise up, pull her hair and rape her.

Looking back now, ZnT does fit the isekai genre. Although ZnT is a considerably LN, it didn't popularized the isekai genre. Still, it's a solid isekai fantasy work.

Gandalfr rune or whatever it was called had a mind controlling aspect to it. the reason why seto or whatever that faggot mc's name was tolerated and accepted all of louises physical abuse was mainly because of the runes. Its also possible the runes might be what made him so retarded??!? who can say really since the author is dead and we were never given good enough explanations. The Author wasted his and our own time with a shitty story. He could've made his shit good but took the short route with generic isekai tropes/cliches and such. ZnT is basically Sword art online tier. The story is shit. The world is shit. The only good thing about it is Louise the semen demon.

sorry for my bad grammar guys.
im really tired anyways fck shitty low effort isekai's!

Isekai as we know it now wasn't really a thing until a few years ago when all these shitty WNs started coming out. Back then it was rare enough that the writers didn't rely on some MC being some genre savvy otaku, and instead had the MC treat the alternate world and its people as genuine things.

Rune for certain had a mind control effect because it was proven in the chapter where he managed to turn on his laptop.
Thing which anime ruined in first few minutes of ep1

Yeah this is why i really hate ZnT.
I seriously thought for a second the author would go somewhere with this and try to redeem the main character by giving him a way out of the slavery and then go on to do some more world building/exposition and explain to us more about the story. But instead it turned into some shitty slice of life/harem-shit drama.
Not only that but i feel like the author just said fuck it and stopped actually trying early on.
I feel like ZnT had potential to be great.
To be something awesome.

it doesn't help that the majority of its fans are the kind who don't really care about actual story and just want something to fap to.

The rune made it that he didn't long for home as MUCH as he should have. When he first appears, he's going on about how he wants to go home over and over..
Hell, he was going to try and fly back home during the Eclipse, remember?

But after the contract broke, he started thinking of things like "what are my parents up to?" and "I might die here without ever seeing my family again" and so on and so forth. And of course, the idea of "maybe the contract forces him to love you!" came up, so Louise was too afraid to even try doing it again.
But of course, that wasn't the case, so yea.

im not gonna even argue with you m8te.
the author was* a lazy asshole and never bothered to explain anything. all we can do is make fan theories. anyways ZnT shit story. shit everything only good for its semen demon mascot.

Best girl lost, once again

>pic unrelated

Is the whole thing downloadable somewhere for free?
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01I8VFSLI