/SIG/

MODS

Why the fuck are you moving anything involving the improvement of white men to /bant/? Yet you allow unproductive shitposts and slide threads to run rampant. Explain yourselves.

I want answers you vipers!

um... they're liberal social justice warriors?

the mods are literal kikes and being a janitor on here is 10x as sad as posting on here. Mods are Sup Forums in general are pathetic human beings. Sad!

When did this infection occur?

So they want white men to be consumed in useless trash instead of being a community of good men?

/SIG/ has more to do with political issues than the numerous blacked threads that are allowed to stay up

It's always been there but seems to have gotten worse with animoot. A mod recently got removed but I don't think animoot even knew about it.

heil /SIG/

Exactly! It is as if the mods don't want white men to be the best they can be.

I made a thread asking about what happened about 20 minutes ago and mods moved it to /bant/ very quickly.

Very good!

Exercise daily my brothers!

I made a thread about the bump stock and how CNN got this graphic so horribly wrong it's funny. I got "warned" and they gave the reason as one of the global rules.

Have you discovered the benefits of fasting for yourself yet?

So mods are not mods anymore? Just shills?

Skipping a meal occasionally is good. It allows one to be thankful for what they have, and know they can do without.

should have made this the hiro approved meta thread. not like any mod would respond anyway

Not to mention /bant/ doesn't want these threads either, they just want to post shitty memes and anime

also I mentioned in the last thread, people have been making the threads on /fit/ the past couple of days and they've been doing fine

>Skipping a meal occasionally is good.
Try a 72h fast, mate.

Biggest problem is mods don't do their jobs. I see maybe one thread get deleted meanwhile there are several other clearly non-political threads up. Perm bans need to come back if anything is gonna change, that would also weed out proxies over time like it used to be.

Why 72 hours?

Because it's a gay fucking topic nobody takes seriously.
>"HURR I read 32 pages of Atlas Shrugged, player in my garage, and drank sugar free kool-aid, am I a good huwhite mael?!"
You're a faggot. Fuck off.

Hello shill.

What's the matter? Don't want strong white men to band together?

Why do they let 1000000000 threads on fatties and niggers and bullshit suddenly sprung up and thrive?? Because something big is happening.

literally no element of your shitpost has ever been discussed in one of these threads though. neck yourself

Reply with book recommendations for improvement of intellectual and spiritual health.

St. Augustine's Confessions
Marcus Aurelius Meditations
Aristotle Nicomachean Ethics

If a thread just gets removed it may also be a janitor. I live on the west coast and it seems to me most of the liberal mods are on the east coast. Not as many bans after 10:00pm or so eastern time. At least it seems that way to me.

to reach peak autophagy

WELCOME TO /BANT/z

HEY BANTZ :) just checking in to say hi

SAVE TIME SLOW COOK MEALS

COMPOST ORGANIC MATTER
BUILD A BEE HIVE

18-19 ENLIST OR ROTC
21-24 GO FOR OCS

bump, or do we have to upvote now?

CHURN CREDIT CARDS

BUILD AN IKEA STANDING DESK, DON’T SIT IN FRONT OF MONITOR

hey /r/asianmasculinity

I fucked a cute chinese girl last year and got her preg. She aborted it and I broke up with her. But she still texts me and calls me late at night leaving silent minute long voicemails. A few weeks back I actually replied and confessed that while I did not want a relationship, I would be okay with still fucking occasionally and maybe trying out some fantasies. So she came all the way over from another city just to let me tie her up, vibe her into a quivering mess and fuck her brains out. Even got one of those intra-uterine birth control things that I don't understand. She was bleeding a little since it was recent but didn't mind that we kept going hard. Good time 9/10 would cum inside again, I take off one point because her vag smelled a little like a spicy seafood dish

my, my, someone is scared..

of people pulling themselves together.

Nice one, guys. You've outdone yourselves.

Nice job :)

his finger is broken

These threads were doing pretty good at the start. Why are they dead now?

people stopped caring since they knew the threads would just be shipped off to /bant/ to die.

But user, shitposting in bed is comfy