HAPPENING

>War with Syria... that one ambassador got shot that one time...war with North Korea... war with Iran...th-there's going to be a h-happening any day now... WW3 is c-coming... WHY CAN'T THE JEWS JUST START A WAR FOR US ALREADY WHY WHY WHY!? JUST FUCKING DRAFT ME ALREADY!

Admit it Sup Forums, you just want things to go wrong and be miserable for yourselves so you have something to be smug about.

Why would anyone here have to admit that? They openly say it in the way they conversate.

lol dead brownie

Im enlisted because im desperate. Might shoot for marsoc in 8 years, then cia.

>what is edging?

Some of us are hoping for a 'happening' so we can fight the enemy up close instead of hiding behind keyboards. We know who the enemy is, but we have to remain patient. Anyone who tries to 'start the party' early is both an idiot and a criminal.

We'll get orders eventually.

SAGE

>We'll get orders eventually.

Western high command has abandoned its own race, the only orders we will get is to report to a fema camp for "reeducation". There's a reason why every white celebrity and politician is promoting race mixing in there very own families, they know exactly whose going to be getting replaced. Your best bet is to go solo operative and kamikaze as many as you can.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>I love being sent to my death for other people's benefits.

Jesus, you retards are the definition of a cuck.

At this point you fags are as cringe as SJWs were last year.

we thrive on chaos, just like every other world power in history.
your envy will sustain us until the next happening.

Nope, that's the sort thing the leftist want, then they rally against the 'evil right'.

The left is eating itself, more and more are getting red pilled, fuck gen-z and beyond maybe fucking normal.
Things may start to get worse before they get better, but I have hope I see things moving to our side.

The left will continue to eat itself until it starts to break out in all out violence, the leftist will break into many groups, many of them will fight each other.
And in THIS chaos we move, we step in and end it, and we will have the support of the people, they will thank us.

Go to sleep, nothing is going on, everything is fine, you have a white Republican in the white house so don't resist or think.

And in that chaos Israel will dominate the middle east and become the world ruling super power in control of the entire oil supply and every major trade route between the east and west....

We're being played buddy.

Basically for centuries the kikes used their puppets UK and US to control all the supply routes around the world in order to maintain their supremacy

Any nation that tries to defy the Anglo-American-Jewish world order are crushed (France, Germany, Soviet Union)

Now Iran, North Korea, and Syria are Israel's target list for regime change. The kikes WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO OVERTHROW THEM

Even if you collaborate with the kikes they will overthrow you (Gaddafi and Saddam)

We are Americans. We sell guns. Of course we want war to break out.

I'm more than well aware of this, and they're lining up their sights on the final prize. The white race is being discarded as a whole burnt offering to be handed to the Muslims to draw the Muslims out of their homelands and into ours, and in that bloodshed the far east Asians, Israelis and pockets of unaffected white nations will have Carte Blanche to finish Islam.

Doesn't change the fact that we're going to be placed into the history books, which will subsequently be burnt once the dust settles. Cease and desist or go out kicking and screaming, there is no point in protesting the inevitable, you're only going to upset the blissfully unaware.

Its becuase the Jews are afraid of our digits and theyre trying to nullfiy them.

Traitor's die first!
Then we sort the rest.

Define a traitor. At this point everything is so fucking fudged we won't even know ourselves, look at britpol its Karen fags vs trip fags vs people posting pictures of food brands like Tunnocks vs people trying to debate the shit show that is Theresa fucking May.

I imagine I'll be shot by you lot for being an actual fascist.

>>Admit it Sup Forums
This your first day here or what?
>Redditspacing
Ah

Im honsetly disappointed that nothing happenes yet

There is no mystery in a just war. Only glory

I live in fucking Tasmania cunt good luck bringing war here