Thoughts on the new chapter?
Not so good for me. Plus no chapter next week makes it worse

Why Jump is on a break it's not a One Piece exclusive thing

>Oda making mistake after mistake
>people still suck his dick
>next thing this Faggot will do is add romance
>Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
>I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince lmao xd
>H-Hopefully my retarded fans won't notice this is not Brooks first time riding the submarine. They are all speed readers anyways so I doubt they will notice
>I-I don't even know how Luffy will beat Kaido myself. Lmao xd! But of course my dicksuckers will defend me and say I have everything planned already
>I-Im only 65% done because nothing literally happens in my chapters, but don't worry I still have a lot to pull out of my ass
>Luffy before timeskip
>"People can die, you can't save everyone. I will protect you and my crew because you are my friends!

>Luffy after timeskip
>"you've made my friend cry! I will beat you and I will save everyone! no one is going to die! everyone on this island is my friend"
>is it even him writing the story at this point?

Dropped

3rd for carrot jobbing like a bitch

>Sanji is blushing looking at Nami
>he doesn't react to pudding
Kek, Sanji and Nami's reunion is going to be glorious.
Nami will kiss Sanji on the lips

(Checked)
Haven't read it yet.
Why doesn't Luffy just punch the forest apart with Gear 2?

>Nothing happens:the chapter

>Nothing happen: your life

Can there be a One Piece face so ugly that it breaks Brulee's mirrors everytime?

Yes, puddings.

Does Marines and government have some kind of monopoly on strongest logias? All the Yonkous seem to have paramecias.

I thought Homies was just niggerstream niggering but they really are called homies or at "Homizu"

Her own.

I think a mythical zoan is still best. Imagine some byakko fruit who turns you into a white tiger who can control the clouds, winds, storms and shit. Just imagine Dragon vs Tiger I'm up

WOULD YOU FUCK BIG MOM AND KNOCK HER UP?

I Miss Zoro and Law.

>being hit with an attack
>jobbing
wew lad i bet you think crocodile was jobbing to

I would tenderly make love to her

Linlin a cute. CUTE!

2 months you get a little of your soul collected......doesn't that seem steep for protecting and security?

Logia are just more rare.

>Big Mom takes people's souls
>Puts them into all sorts of things, food and candy included
>Then eats them

That's a fuckload more morbid than just regular cannibalism

>carrotfags

its ホーミーズ
houmiizu

jesus christ
>fan of japanese anime and manga
>cant even read it
本当の馬鹿だな

We're just growing up dude. The same old shonen shit that we loved has grown old.

I love how fanboys are so adamant that their favorite shonen does do typical, generic shonen crap, but if it didn't it wouldn't be a fucking shonen!

She's still a qt pie, I dont need her to be strong to fap to her.

Luckily oda primary audiences are aimed at the Japanese kids. So it isn't an issue for him.

>doesn't* do

LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED

It'd be funny to see Brook completely no sell Mam's powers like Luffy did with Enel.

But even then I think Brook could do more than that; Mam breaks up her own soul into separate entities for the purpose of "collection".

Now given the Brook has already ben shown to cause mass hallucinations with his music; what do you think he could do with his music to free roaming "souls"?

After all, he is "Soul King Brook".

Leave.

>we

Are you retarded?

>fixed in volume release

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

How could zou be so good and this be so bad.

She's essentially Nami with a rabbit nose.

>I dont need her to be strong
But she was clearly too strong, Oda wouldn't need to temporarily remove her otherwise.

THE UNBREAKABLE COMMANDER CRACKER

どうした怒りになtってる

Does fapping to Carrot count as furry?

I bet they'll cheese him.

You only live 5/6ths of your life though
And you might just get killed by Big Mom if she's in the mood

Yes. Burn yourself.

Thoughts on big mom's jack-equivalent?

6/7ths

Yes

Listen bro, girls dont get meaningful fights in this series, they are just fap material. Deal with it.

>You only live 5/6ths of your life
wouldnt that mean youre life is only 5/5ths then? fucking retard

Sad but true big mum will probably be an exception because she a yonkou.

You give away 2/12ths of a year
That's 1/6th
Which means you have 5/6ths left

This new characters designs are cancer

>he skipped leg day

Yeah Luffy's not gonna beat Big mom with his crew alone. He will needs some serious allies. Big mom has shit ton of sons and daughters and they seem pretty strong as fuck. Not to mention her allies.

>Nami's only weapon is the climate tact which taken out of her hands makes her useless.

Can Nami be anymore useless? In the fights so far she just zaps her enemies with lightning and calls it a day.

One of the best chapters of the arc so far. All these time wasters are being removed, what a relief.

And an enemy crew on par with Whitebeard's.

Robin looks so cute when she gets an ice headache.

Ugly women are the except. See the Amazon Lily fight with Luffy

Thank fuck someone here knows math

You are retarded. After 6 years you have lost 1 extra year of your life, so of those 7 years you only live for 6.

>And an enemy crew on par with Whitebeard's.
There's literally nothing to prove this, that is just your fanfiction.

That likes saying zoro is useless without his sword.

You just have to learn to accept it.

>No break announcement again

a-are they finally over?

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this chapter if there wasn't a break next week. I mean fuck we are still in the exact same spot that we were last week, execpt now the guy in the ground was pulled out. Come on already, this is the year of Sanji, not the year of the bewitching forest. UGH. Two more weeks for another slowly progressing chapter, so excited,

Nami's weapon is just so she can feel like a fighter girl. The crew doesn't give a fuck about her fighting ability though it's her ability as a navigator that makes her useful.

She has weather precognition.

>3 sweet commanders
>3 top executives
>3 calamities
>3 admirals
>monster trio
Why not duo or a quartet for a change?

That said he really doesn't look anywhere near as strong as Jack.

Blame jump not oda. Year of sanji just means focus on his issues not the amount of screentime he will be having.

I dont mind the world building at all, in fact its what I like the most sometimes about One Piece.

But these past chapters, have been fucking horrible. The most boring arc so far

Jack is fodder.

well, blackbeard has the 10 titanic captains

>The crew doesn't give a fuck about her fighting ability

Right because when each Straw hat is given a huge section of the enemies to take out, nobody cares if Nami does her duty.

>She has weather precognition.

No.

One piece is better read in volumes.

Nami and Luffy are reunited.
Big Mom's ability explained.
Brûlée and her ability revealed.
Magic forest explained to Luffy.
Copy characters explained to Luffy.
Chopper vs Brûlée
Charlotte vs Luffy

It's because we are literally running around in circles in the same fucking spot not going anywhere. Jesus christ.

At least other arcs when they run the go somewhere else on the island.

>Thank fuck someone here knows math
Arithmetic maybe, but nobody who knows math would make the same mistake that guy did.

Her weather precognition was shown on panel when she prevented a water spout from capsizing the ship.

When is kaidou or jack going to beat the fuck out of big mom

That's the point. Big mum is planning on trapping them in the forest and stalling them there. And she is quite successful in it.

lol jack is fodder. While a battle between yonkou is a stalemate.

Who was Nami told to take out? On Alabasta assassins tried to kill her so she defended herself after she realized running wasn't an option.

On water 7 she fought because Sanji tried and failed.

The crew does not care about her combat ability, it's not what she's there for.

She will fight pudding this arc.

>Crew doesn't care about her fighting ability
>Will be fighting the blackbeard pirates individually

You were saying?

>Nami and Luffy are reunited.
Wow they were separated for 2 chapters, my god what a great, exciting reunion.
>Big Mom's ability explained.
Pretty much all already assumed.
>Brûlée and her ability revealed.
Dont care about this character, so not caring about her powers goes hand in hand.
>Magic forest explained to Luffy.
Meh, if the forest was any kind of real threat maybe Id care, instead its just here to stall.
>Copy characters explained to Luffy.
Mystery is gone, all of my fucks are too
>Chopper vs Brûlée
Literally just a few panels, and left open ended, who cares.
>Charlotte vs Luffy
Never happened, some guy in the family did show up but never even engaged Luffy.

You really are reaching to try to get me to give a fuck huh. Not gonna work.

Anyone excited for A-1's new LN adaption?

Then quit the series or put it on hold for a while.

You should stop sucking Odas dick

Underrated post

>fan fiction about the fight vs Blackbeard
You didn't refute my point. Nami was not recruited to be a fighter. This was further illustrated when she got sick on Little Garden, and stayed sick until Drum when Luffy carried her up a mountain to Doctorine.

Such a pathetic loser he is trying to tell people who enjoyed the chapter that it sucks. You must not have a lot going on in your life and must be one sad individual.

inb4 "keep on sucking Oda's" dick" is an autistic reply.

>People are actually defending this shit chapter

Jack would make mince meat out of that faggot

Soon I hope, I'm hoping we'll be getting Kaido's invasion of Fishman Island soon, and if the Strawhats tell Big Mom why he's invading, we'll eventually have a war with Kaido vs Big Mom

My argument is not that she was recruited to be a fighter but that the crew doesn't care about her fighting ability. She has responsibilities to care of in the battlefield regarding large amounts of fodders.

You're joking right, I would bet that shanks or kaidou would crush big mom in a 1 on 1

Big mom is the most cowardly and weakest of the yonko all the other yonko were involved some way with the war in marineford. While big mom sat out like a big sissy.

Oh boy you should at least try to hide your butthurt.

Some people just have better taste than you, it's not the end of the world man, calm down.

>dropfag confirmed
Alright see next week

>responsibilities in the battlefield
Can you cite this claim? Fighting isn't her job. She has fought, usually out of a need for self preservation, and once to protect Sanji, but the crew has never ordered her too. Luffy didn't bring her with him to Marineford to knock out fodder for him.

>it's a literally nothing happens and break next week chapter

>nothing actually happened

PUDDING IS ONE OF THE 3 SWEET COMMANDERS

SCREENCAP THIS