Only one narrative allowed

intellihub.com/las-vegas-massacre-survivor-dies-abruptly-after-posting-eyewitness-account/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2nO7h
hdphoenixfoundation.com/2017/10/09/kymberley-suchomel/
hdphoenixfoundation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lgVPRWBJE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her full story

Is there a real source claiming she died?

This is looking less like a terrorist attack and more like Waco by the day.

any archived links?

>28
>"natural causes in her sleep alone in her home"

and people argued with me about multiple caliber gunfire.

nah I'm a noob

There's lots, just google her name

Are the jews to blame?

suspicious

What are natural causes of death for a 28-year-old? Getting killed by niggers?

It s perfectly natural to die after shooting yourself twice in the back of the head, user

At least read the damn thing, she had cancer.

archive.is/2nO7h

I am a member of a Facebook group where one of her friends posted her info. She had a prior health condition which gave her seizures. She was complaining her PTSD from the shooting causing multiple seizures and her had 3 in one hour that day. That was the last he heard from her.

It's kinda funny because there is no way I would take this account as coherent or accurate if it weren't for the sleepy suicide.

Damn Ivan, going all out aren't you?

Fuck off FBI nigger. You're a piece of shit.

i'm getting harder every day.

There's more validity to what you said because you said nigger. Fuck off roach, it wasn't ISIS.

What about her friends? They should be able to say the same

>natural causes
Didn't realise that came packaged in brass.

bump

Suffered from epilepsy according to her grandmother. She believes the girl had a siezure in her sleep.

CIA is killing even white women?

Yeah it was Mossad, not ISIS.

>ctrl+f
>"cancer"
>0 of 0

hdphoenixfoundation.com/2017/10/09/kymberley-suchomel/

bumping

Mossad has no interest in the US. Trust me, I'm a Jewish art student.

Who the fuck dies or epilepsy

What??

She was also the Co-Founder of High Desert Phoenix Foundation
She had a Husband and a Daughter too according to her foundation

hdphoenixfoundation.com/
>It is with a heavy heart that we say one of the Phoenix Foundation’s founding members has passed away. Kymberley Suchomel died this morning in her home, just 1 week after escaping the tragic Route 91 shooting in Las Vegas.
>Most of you may know Kymberly is Julie Norton’s granddaughter. Eight years ago Kym’s friends were murdered and she wanted to do something to assist their grieving families. From this idea and her generosity towards others our foundation was created.
>Kym leaves behind her husband Mike, daughter Scarlett and her grandmother, Julie. We urge you to please click the donate button on the right to help support Kym’s family by making a donation. We thank you so much and remember to hold your loved ones a little closer tonight.

I'm still waiting for hoaxfag to claim she's a crisis actor that is really selling her role.

guess i shouldn't mention this blonde (i know) whose video from the Bellagio you've probably seen.

>mfw all this time that stupid fucking comped meme was actually relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=3lgVPRWBJE4

Watch from 19:30 to hear the story of the "hushed comp", if you only have a minute, although the whole thing is interesting.