Do you like it when a genderbending story has the protagonist become a mother?

Do you like it when a genderbending story has the protagonist become a mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/2lxw7h8bathoqrw/BlazBlue Remix Heart v1.rar
mediafire.com/download/optcahwyt039ihu/BlazBlue Remix Heart v2.rar
mediafire.com/download/4twddihncoqtujj/BlazBlue Remix Heart v3.rar
mediafire.com/download/12vxi7yda7sb7g5/BlazBlue Remix Heart v4.rar
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/チェンジH#.E5.88.8A.E8.A1.8C.E5.8F.B7.E4.B8.80.E8.A6.A7
cartoonraw.com/アンソロジー-チェンジh-red-ダウンロード-ziprar/
nhentai.net/g/142819/
nhentai.net/g/141932/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ranma would make best mother

I love it.

Now direct me to the sauce.

That's from entrans. You can find it on sadpanda.

Hell no. Ranma is spiteful, selfish and egotistical. Not to mention that her own parents were incredibly awful and she'd end up following their example.

It's a satisfactory ending

good ending but prefer the giant chick

Does it make me gay if I self-insert as the genderbent guy?

>You will never be genderbent and become a loving mother.
Why is life not 2D?

>traps: EWWW
>Transgenders: ewww-Cough!!
>Transgenders with female genitalia change: Bluuuchhhh
>if i were to start my life again as a cute girl: well... this is ok!

man till you can consider it as a "natural process" its fine so i don't dislike it

TSF was great

Traps and transgenders are mostly ugly and have dicks or mutilated dicks.
Cute girls are cute girls, why do you care if they have a dude's brain?

What's best is when their mind also turns into that of a girl.

>was I even a guy to begin with?
>what if I never was a guy?
Those are scary thoughts if you think about it.

After Mai realizes that she's become a girl in both mind and body she suffers an existential crisis as she's not sure if her current self is the same person as her past self and worries that her old self has effectively been replaced.

It's the best ending.

it's still gay as fuck

The existential crisis is what makes it hot.

Source?
It looks familiar but I can't place it anywhere.
Plus image search is shit.

This manga:
mediafire.com/download/2lxw7h8bathoqrw/BlazBlue Remix Heart v1.rar
mediafire.com/download/optcahwyt039ihu/BlazBlue Remix Heart v2.rar
mediafire.com/download/4twddihncoqtujj/BlazBlue Remix Heart v3.rar
mediafire.com/download/12vxi7yda7sb7g5/BlazBlue Remix Heart v4.rar

Thanx bbz

I think it makes it more interesting. Seeing the protagonist reflect on her condition is a good thing as it give her more depth.

It's Not Gay If It's Cute.

YES

This is not actually how that manga ends, right?

The best is when your dad becomes a cute grill and then you marry and impregnate him

>The last anime to feature major genderbending was that one arc of Gintama
>The last manga was Boku Girl (didn't like) and that Remix Heart series (was okay, but the chances of a good adaptation are zip to nil)

>genderbend
>breeding
neat

Only if the father (female) is cute

A sequel to Remix Heart, called Variable Heart, is currently being published.

And there are other manga being published as well, such as Unbalance School Life.

> Not becoming his own parents
It's 2/10 at best.

Eh. The sequel does have Mai, but for all intents and purposes she's a full woman now.

Unbalance School Life is okay so far, but it just seemed like someone wrote a basic harem series, but made some of the girls guys-to-girls. I mean, the only characters I can easily discern from the cast are the MC, the teacher girl the MC has the hots for, and the alien girl. I feel no connection to any of them.

True, Mai is now for all intents and purposes a woman now. That is something I liked, since she did decide to live as a girl in the end of Remix Heart and has spent years living as one, so it would be bad if the sequel chose to retread old ground and reverse that decision.

I don't think that Unbalance School Life is particularly good either, but it is another genderbender series. The same applies to Backstreet Girls.

What the fuck did you put me through?

No, it´s just only a joke ending by the autor, but between this and the true ending, it's better the former

How did that manga end?

bump

A woman becoming a mother is the opposite of gay.

>tfw no tranny gf

>Trap

They know what they have and how to work with it.

>Transgender /w hormones

They dislike what they have but are willing to work towards reaching their goal. Like dieting, they can each approach it in a sane way or go fucking bonkers with it. I have respect for former but none for the latter.

>Transgender with mutilated genitalia

You're literally acting like those manlets who say "just fucking saw my legs in two then insert a metal bar to give me 2 more inches so women won't laugh at me." At that point I have to say "Trannies, when will they learn?"

>Reborn as a cute grill

They know what they have and how to work with it.

It's a pretty natural reaction to dislike people who act asinine.

Let's be fair, just about everyone was incredibly awful in that series. It's what made it funny.

good post

how does this end? he end up with some of the rapist guys?

Hopefully the father Futa Akane would be a good counter influence.

>Akane
>not also a horrible person

does she keep the cock? otherwise what's the point, faggot?

How many SSRs you fags got from free memedraws so far?

I got only one, but it's summer version so I'm pretty happy.

whoops, wrong thread

I prefer stories where the protagonist's friend is the one who is gender bent

so he ends with the girl, and has a son with the other guy?

The aging mushroom arc show's she'd be a pretty good parent, hopefully with kids not as bratty as Ranma and Ryoga were.

Where's that tripfag who is a huge gender bender fan? I forgot the name.

Does he/anyone know when the next Change h magazine is coming out?

Does anyone know where to get raws for the already published Change h red?

Does anyone plan on commissioning a translation for the rest of entrans?

Thank you for reading this post.

What's the point of having a character turn into a girl if she still has a dick?

Pegging is more enjoyable when its fun for everyone involved.

>Change h magazine
I thought that got axed years ago.

I believe its just was on a break.

Definitely.

It cements the fact they've accepted their new life.

I'm here.

The last volume of that magazine appears to have come out over 2.5 years ago:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/チェンジH#.E5.88.8A.E8.A1.8C.E5.8F.B7.E4.B8.80.E8.A6.A7

>Where's that tripfag who is a huge gender bender fan?
The trip got banned.

>The trip got banned.
Why?

This manga was utter crap, and the ending was so predictable it hurted.
The only good thing of this manga is the one-shot, at least there the final plot twist makes in funny.

cancelled

No it didn't, stop making shit up.

But what was the ending? He remain a boy or a girl, or was he split in a female and male one?

Yes.

unresolved

well, that's just sad...

Thanks. I havent even seen peach, red and orange well parts of them anyway.
I hope someone will compile the raws in one place.

source?

Actually it depends, if the male-turned-female actually finds him(her)self more comfortable being a woman than a man, sure, no problem.

However, I hate when the male-turned-female "must" remain female, just because his love interested is male or some shit like that. For example, in Sekainohate de Aimashou, the only reason the MC remained a girl was because the faggot prince was unable to turn himself into a woman, even though it was "quite normal" in his world to gender bend. Now, yes, the MC was femenine in some aspects, like how he takes care of the house and family, but aside from that he always stood by the idea of being a man, that is, until the Prince passed on his faggotry to him and decided to remain female to be able to hold a relationship with him.

cartoonraw.com/アンソロジー-チェンジh-red-ダウンロード-ziprar/

Seems legit.

>aside from that he always stood by the idea of being a man
that is something I couldn't stand of the protagonist, he kept saying he was a man and all, but still, when first transformed he still used female underwear and after being discovered by his classmates, it was no issue for him to start using female clothes. At least Ranma only used female clothes when he wanted to take advantage of his female looks and get something free.

this.
Alice in wonderland suffers from this too, but thats fujoshit anyway.
Ranma has a pretty appropriate reaction to getting turned to a girl.

>Alice in wonderland suffers from this too, but thats fujoshit anyway.
My Barbaric Girlfriend is another case of fujoshit, the main female character was an utter shit of a character and she literally decided to steal the MC body because that way she could fuck her best friend, who is the MC's original love interest... then the MC best friend falls for the MC which forces him to remain female just to satisfy those fujoshits.

>enTRANS
did anything after v1ch3 get translated yet?

No. Scanlations of further chapters are not on hitomi or exh atleast.

Yeah, it was irksome I couldn't get into it dropped it pretty fast.

The fact a character chooses to remain a woman shows that she's comfortable enough with living as one though.

Ranma's reaction is to treat the transformation as a way to get stuff or an inconvenience. He was never psychologically affected by the change and it was simply the equivalent of donning a disguise for him. Then again he could easily change back to a man, which makes it a bad idea to compare Ranma to permanent genderbent characters.

I'm surprised that there are people who call Ranma a best girl. Ranma acts like a manipulative bitch who pretends she's into men to get them to buy her stuff or to do her favors and then dumps them. If she didn't have superhuman fighting abilities, she'd probably end up raped or beaten up pretty fast. Ranma is admittedly gag comic and the entire cast is composed of psychopathic assholes, but Ranma's popularity does surprise me.

>chooses
The problem is that most of those characters don't get the moment of choosing until they already fell for the male love interest, who at that moment becomes the only thing stopping them from turning back into a male.

I have no trouble if the character truly enjoys being female, hell, even if he realizes "he" was always supposed to be a "she". What I can't stand are those stories where the only reason for the main character to remain female is the love interest, just because "I must be of the opposite gender, or else I can't be with the person I love", yeah... very nice message you are giving there...

> shows that she's comfortable enough with living as one though

But if you'd read any of those you would find that they're not.
Initially those characters are shocked not pleased and then suddenly theyre okay with it. No development or any hint of it anywhere.
Its just
>oh no I'm a girl now
>oh no girls have to go through this and this
>..
>I'm okay with it for no given reason and have fallen in love

There are better manga which show the trouble with characters but the those being discussed above are not them.

this

>He was never psychologically affected by the change
And that's exactly what makes Ranma an appropriate reaction. Even while in female form, he still used male clothes and a male way of speaking (except when wanting to get free stuff, but that's just him being an ass). All this genderbent characters who inmediately change all their clothes just to fix their new body is in no way realistic, just another way to do cheap fanservice.

This is the True End of all gender bender manga

>All this genderbent characters who inmediately change all their clothes just to fix their new body is in no way realistic, just another way to do cheap fanservice.
How is that unrealistic? That's just adapting to the situation. It's only unrealistic if they're wearing ultra-feminine clothing while at the same time going "hurr durr I hate being a women I still have my pride as a man".

If the character's sexual orientation changed as a result of the transformation, then the character might worry that she might lose interest if she switches back. And if the love interest is heterosexual then he might not want to hook up with a dude. I think it's rather excessive to say that love can completely ignore something as fundamental a gender.

Talking and dressing like a man when you're a woman just makes someone stand out and male clothes aren't really designed to be worn by women either. I think it makes sense for a character to switch clothes and the way they talk if they don't want to appear strange.

>It's only unrealistic if they're wearing ultra-feminine clothing while at the same time going "hurr durr I hate being a women I still have my pride as a man".
But that's exactly what they do in these poorly written mangas!

As another user said, there are far better manga which show the both the good and bad in an intelligent way. but those that are being discussed above are not them.

If he's talking about the one that used to spam images of the blueblaze guy then yes he did.

>then the character might worry that she might lose interest if she switches back
If the character does lose interested, then it was never real love, and only the pheromones acting.

>I think it makes sense for a character to switch clothes and the way they talk if they don't want to appear strange.
Changing the clothes to one that fits you better makes sense, using clothes that are not of your psychological gender does not.

stop bringing the thread down with your pedantry
post more gender bender
I think ruen rouga's greatly improved from his early days

nhentai.net/g/142819/

this is from the same guy who did

nhentai.net/g/141932/

>Ranma acts like a manipulative bitch who pretends she's into men to get them to buy her stuff or to do her favors and then dumps them.

that's what real women do, user.

True, it's better to show that the character is enjoying her life as a girl even if she was initially against staying as one. It helps explain why she might decide to stay as one.

Yeah, the Sekainohate de Aimashou never gave me the impression that she liked being a girl, which made her final decision seem disconnected to what had come before. One other thing I disliked about that manga is that the MC was immediately incredibly popular when she became a girl. I'm fine with the MC being attractive as a woman, but I find having her immediately become the most sought after woman in the area to be pretty stupid. Unfortunately this is rather common in genderbent series and you can see it in e.g. Nyotai-ka, Boku Girl, Kashimashi, To Love Ru, Kampfer, Sora no Otoshimono, Entrans! and Ore Twintail.

Please. No woman would act the blatant manner Ranma does since she'd soon become a pariah. Not to mention that the majority of women are actually interested in pursuing a relationship, whereas Ranma is simply out to con people.

You are wrong. That tripcode was never banned. And Mai is a girl.

How do you know that? Is the tripfag genderbet?

I think that user's from /r9k/ just let him be.

That's why the Sekainohate de Aimashou's oneshot made a lot more sense, at the end, the MC turns into a man again, but the Prince becomes a princess in order for them to be together.

Remember that in the very first chapter of the serialization, the Prince himself said it was very common in his world to gender bent if you felt like it. So, why must he impose the genderbent to the MC?

In the serialization the subject of "Would it be bad if the prince turns into a female?" is not even touched.

I said that Mai the character is a woman since that person said "the blueblaze guy". I'm a man.

Worst kind of end

True, that might have worked. It would prove that the prince was serious if he was willing to change sex himself.

I think you just need to get some taste. Ranma-Chan is god tier.

Ranma was a petty, spiteful, manipulative bitch. She even stole a guy that another girl liked in order to win a dumb contest and then gloated about it in that girl's face. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Ranma since nothing good could ever come from it.