I FUCKED UP Sup Forums BY ACCIDENTALLY KILLING A FAG

> be me first year film production student
>our university forces us to make in groups a documentary about any subject
>the art fags in my group chose to do it about a drag queen
>fuckmyshitup.jpg
>we pick our roles and i am the cinematographer
>an individual in my group has a drag friend and we negotiate the dates and the subject for our documentary
> we go to the fags house and we start filming
>have an epiphany to trigger the fag just to get some reactions out of my group-mates on film
>i sperged out as we are filming and call him a mentally ill degenerate in addition i start stating facts and statistics about trans suicide rates and how they are damaging society,finish the monologue by telling him to kill himself
> everyone is flabbergasted
> i have everything on camera
> 2 days pass and i learn the news that the fag actually did it
>my group spreads the news in my uni and everyone knows what i did
>received a shit tone of hate messages from the other libshits,my parents have been notified and i have a meeting with the university administrators on monday
>hopefully the media doesn't get notified but likely they will
am i going to jail or what and what should i do
suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Tyler_Clementi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go be an hero.

You did good op
Surprised they haven't kicked you out yet, they most likely will, (if the off chance they don't kick you out) You should probably change Universities and/or study aboard

Fucking based

Didn't another Brit just get 4 years in jail for saying shit online?
Yea, user.. you are fucked.

Bask in the glory, for you have done the lord's work

>am i going to jail or what
No.
>what should i do
Be more aware about your power. Was in the same boat. Dissed somebody who was on drugs pretty hard, deconstructed his life in front of him and told him he should consider suicide, and the madmen did it.
>suicide
If you like, but please, life stream it

Oh shit nigger

What Uni?

gj op

If this is real you're a fucking legend Britbro. Flee your collapsing empire and come shitpost with us in Burgerland.

Not saying you did a good thing like the edgelords but he would've decided to kill himself anyway. Socially you are fucked though but who cares

be proud of what youve done
own it

be a man

You were probably fine until you actually told him to kill himself. That's stuff they can more easily sway a jury with. You might be boned OP. That is assuming this actually happened.

T. I have no law background

so when can we see the doc?

Isn't "hate speech" basically "any speech" in the UK at this point? I'd be worried if I were you.

Well you apparently weren't wrong and the fag proved it. the fag actually proved your point.

user -1. fag - 0

pic related

GET A LAWYER!! BEFORE YOU GET SUED NIGGA!

See it on the news soon
big if true

You did a community service user, btw just say they "peer pressured" you into it and you'll be fine.

get the fuck out of the UK now. Buy a ticket to the USA, or if you can't do that go hide out in Amsterdam for a while

I can funnel you to the States. You want out OP? It's not right you get fucked for laying down the truth.

Never apologize. Always double down. Go full Trump and see if your balls can take the heat. Be a hero.

post video

Who has possession of the tapes?
Do you?
Destroy them, or edit them into a deadmans switch of sorts.

SCREEN CAP ME YESSSSS HI MOM

if you deded yourself now you'd be no better than that fragile faggot whose life you graciously ended

Gods work user.

yeah i do

Fight till the fucking end user, you started the war and nobody will win it for you, if you said what you said to this guy and he killed himself because of his fragile ego it is none of your problem, if somebody will question you and what you say be fucking unyielding like a warrior, there is no better way to find real power in this world that being confronted with entire world hating you. BE FUCKING STRONG AND TURN YOURSELF INTO INSPIRATION FOR LIKEMINDED PEOPLE!

You made a weak person kill himself

Natural selection, well done.

I don't understand how someone could kill themselves cause someone said to do it. That would be like the number one thing that would cause me to not kill myself and I have wanted to in the past

>UK
Oh you going to jail for sure.

If you opt for suicide, go trigger some more trannies first.

fake and gay

>i have everything on camera
post vid lel

today op is not a faggot

Haven't you learned anything from Hollywood?
>you did it for the art
You needed a reaction from him, you're a genius director, no one could possibly think that could happen, etc etc.

Neck yourself

Wow you bullied someone into suicide and all you can think about is how to avoid punishment. You are a true sociopath like most of the alt-righters here.

The alt-right is a political ideology based on personality disorders and nothing more. Alt-righters will never change their opinions because they aren't based on reason, but their psychological malfunction.

I feel bad for that faggot, but you did proove a point of how unstable he really is. You might want to transfer schools though.

Let's see the sauce so we can determine your fate.

start considering other universities... if you are having a hard time in your country try other european countries that are english friendly.

Let's see the sauce so we can determine your fate

>>am i going to jail or what
>No.
Check his flag

>>suicide
>If you like, but please, life stream it
Nice Freudian slip there

I wish this wasn't a larp.

Considering they're arresting people over tweets, your life as you know it is probably over.

So you got mad that someone wanted to live their life the way they want to and convinced him to kill himself. You sound like an SJW, not in ideals but in practice. You should apologize to them.
In person.

Give us a shoutout in the news.

That only works on you, faggot.

time to go innawoods

Keep filming everything. Continue calling it your class project. Off camera tell the administrators they are very convincing and then continue filming. Keep it up and they will believe you have cracked yourself.

How is it anons fault? If you can be bullied into suicide, I'd say, you didn't have a firm grip on reality to begin with.
Have we forgotten "sticks and stones"?

Based, i wish you the best of luck

>You should apologize to them.
>In person.
You're a literal retard.

This, say you wanted him to follow the Path of Light or smt.

saying mean things in bongland will get ya a decade in prison

THIS

Stand up and fight for yourself. If you bend, they'll own you forever.

He meant OP should kill himself

>went full Sup Forums irl
enjoy your manslaughter charge dumbass

If this ends up in the daily mail I will chuckle warmly

If this was real, all you need to do is openly come out as a convert to islam. Problem solved. You were preaching the religion of peace to him.

If you try to apologize they will eat you alive.
Better find another way, bong.

Shit. I didnt look at the flag.

>you're fucked, brother. Go the crazy route- keep filming.

Just cite the same statistics in court. I mean, trans people are at an enormous risk of suicide. There is no way to prove that what you said did it unless they left a note specifically blaming you. Get a psychiatrist that agrees with your views to testify as well.

Move to America, quickly. Hurry.

First off - I call bullshit. Secondly, don't kill yourself - this world needs more people like you. Your biggest worry would be these homo queers trying to get ya - but there fucking queer so I think your ok. All you did was speak words. 1st amendement shit. well unless of course - you're in EU - then I would hide.

yknow bigman just use sony vegas n ting and do the skraaa...

shut the fuck up Theresa
then kill yourself

Well done fag killer. Well done.

>what should i do
upload a video.

It gets easier after the first few times.

>Used to collect on LARGE Title IV government debt
>Payment in full is always demanded, followed by wage garnishment and seizure of any and all federal income.
>Woman calls from bathtub (Audible splashing) Supervisor monitoring call.
>Advise of rights & payment alternatives
>Debtor asks about absolution of debt.
>Advise that the only way of absolution is death certificate.
>3 weeks later death certificate and news paper article addressed to me via counselor. Woman was not happy.....
>Toastered Groundhog's day style as soon as call was over.
>$140k debt written off.
>Supervisor and I giggle it off.
>It happens again 2 years later. This time its the rope.
>Transfer me out of department and "retrain" to be customer service
>Forced out in 3 months.
I had one guy I called every Saturday at 7 am for years. He got off on total/perm disablilty because he was driven mad. There were weekends I would show up just to call him and leave. It was well worth it.

You will get crucified by the media. I was shielded because all debt collectors use fake names. I can confirm in addition to the 2 suicides I have a few that got put into mental institutions. If there is video, you are fucked.

However, get an attorney. DO IT NOW. Do it quietly, and make sure you are dealing with a red-pilled attorney. Not some jewey feminist.

Well seeing as that chick got jailed for telling her boyfriend to kill himself in the (((land of the free))), you are totally fucked in Bongistan.

>move to america
>say you hate trump in a british accent
>get multi-million a year tv show
>rape hollywood actresses
>live happily ever after

>you started the war and nobody will win it for you

This is an excellent way to describe the situation he's in lol. Are you prepared to go all the way to the supreme court of the land? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Tyler_Clementi this link might help you OP, but there was the other recent case where the bitch who told her friend to kill himself did get convicted with manslaughter so times may have changed since then. Also you're in the UK and probably making this shit up so fuck me

get a good lawyer
they can't do shit to you for telling someone to kill themselves

Fuck the body

I pray this is true and If I see you on the news, keep in mind that I will be saluting you OP

Good job, your life is already over and with Bongistan's hate speech laws you'll definitely get arrested. Before you an hero assassinate some liberal politician.

if this would US you would just need to switch schools, legally you would be fine other than NY which ruled this kind of this "manslaughter" but considering you are in bongland

you are doomed probably. Kicked out of school at the very least 2 years probation probably. I have a friend from Dundee who is on multi year probation just for going to a kebab shop and telling them they should go back and they treat there women like shit.

leave now, you have pretty much no rights in bongland

> be me first year film production student
>>i sperged out as we are filming and call him a mentally ill degenerate in addition i start stating facts and statistics about trans suicide rates and how they are damaging society,finish the monologue by telling him to kill himself
>> i have everything on camera
>> 2 days pass and i learn the news that the fag actually did it

that wasnt right dere UK user, was it ?

Hes british though

Tell that to that girl who just got sentenced.

If you are in the UK - quickly convert to Islam and they wont do a thing, if you dont you need to get the fuck out.

oh wait I didn't check your flag
sorry but you're probably gonna be publicly executed

Crusader helms look so fantastic

>flew over his head

own it OP you did the lords work, if you ever get called to court use that opportunity to become a martir for the rigth wing, do what hitler did wen he was in court after the beer hall putsch.

dont forget that the fag proved your point when he killed himself so use that as a way to prove that they are increadibly unstable and stregnthen your stance

good speed OP you wonderfull bastard

This, it's the only way.

Just tell them you're a trans-man who missed his last dose of hormones, and were suffering a spike in estrogen and progesterone that caused severe dysmenorrhea (PMS) and feelings of self-loathing.

But idk your laws across the pond, you're probably fucked m8.
I'm guessing some actual charges, and you might have trouble getting a job in the future unless you can find some based companies that don't care.
Might have to move though.

There's not much you can do at this point. It sounds pretty undeniable that you were the trigger here. I have to say, this is why it's important to keep things to yourself and think things through before blurting things out.

The best thing to do is simply to take it. You didn't physically kill him, and it seems clear there was much more going on in the lads life to tip him over the edge so easily. All of our actions have consequences.

Post some of the hate mail/texts, please.

Oh shit... Based on your flag you're fucked.

Just convert to Islam and sue them for Islamophobia.

Do you also have a large forehead?

Yeah OP, come to the States, we need people like you here.

This. If you're going to jail anyway you might as well go full Hitler.

You need to delete ALL evidence right the fuck now op.

doing gods work user

fags deserve every shit that they get

fpbp

Nice b8, Hillary