lol... that's kinda funny!

Other urls found in this thread:

torontopolice.on(dot)ca/homicide/mostwanted.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the provinces with high crime have high native populations

torontopolice.on(dot)ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

straya nails it in one.

/thread

That was 2007 you dingus. A lot has changed since then.

British Columbia is filled with chinks who are notoriously rich. Why would they commit crime?

Do you smoke crack? We have the highest murder rate of any commonwealth country besides usa and jamaica. And the more pakis in a city the higher the shootings. Search by city you mongoloid.

DELET THIS

>Natives in shitholes where there is nothing to do, not even crime
>Rich chinks

Remember to sage >1 post by this ID bait
No shit, leaf

Strayans are familiar with abbo society.

This. Our spearchuckers love drugs, crime and murder. Theyre nature niggers.

The leaf dosent think rich people commit crime.

'Diversity' in Canada doesn't fit into the American paradigm -- Immigration has actually brought in relatively high IQ people.

The Average Indian or Chinese who gets into Canada isn't a random Chinese or Indian. They have education, money and language skills... they actually RAISE the national IQ and bring capitol into the country.

Well, that has been true in the past, but now we are getting these people's 3rd cousins and crippled parents in chain migration schemes... so there are diminishing returns.

Also, there has been a much bigger push lately to bring in low level workers to do service sector McD's jobs. This is what kills a middle class.

Companies get a discount on labour, while the immigrants get far more in govt services than they could ever hope to pay in taxes (because realistically, they won't pay taxes at all in those type of jobs) -- these jobs should be done as entry level jobs by out own youth or late life people looking for extra cash... and the corporations should pay what the market will bear.

What is happening is we are going to get tons of lower skill/IQ people whose jobs will become automated 5-10 years from now.

They have BIG plans -- they want to have Canada's population over 100 million.

BC has a serious drug problem.

They have fewer indians.

Bingo!

It used to be fine, when it was just the Hell's Angels selling coke, meth, and weed. They never sold to under 15s, they kept the crime out of most areas, and when there was violence it was low-key and kept internal for the most part.

Hell my uncle was RCMP back in the 70s and 80s, he said they'd sometimes even get calls about body dumps from the Angels to make sure they didn't rot improperly.

Now its just fucking asian gangs selling anything to anyone and killing whenever they feel like it. They're scum. They have no sense.

>natives aren't diverse
how racist of you, Mr. Trudeau

>This kills the Drumpfshit

here's violent gun crime by city

You are the biggest retarded cuck. Go to a gas station or mcdonalds and tell me all those people are skilled immigrants. What a fucking joke.

Those jobs should be for pensioners, disabled people and teenagers, not africans and pakis.

Yup.

Why are Quebecois literally subhuman though
>when your GDP per capita is literally half your intranational rival.

>all paki central areas

big surprise

>The Average Indian or Chinese who gets into Canada isn't a random Chinese or Indian. They have education, money and language skills... they actually RAISE the national IQ and bring capitol into the country.
We don't test their children.

Feels racist just looking at that list, how can such a diverse looking group be most wanted

No, Vancouver is filled with chinks. The rest of it is fine once you leave the lower mainland.

pakis are fucking faggots who only rape and steal, they don't shoot shit

The lower mainland is paki infested as well, they love living near the chinks and the border.

Almost all the gun crime and drug stuff is done by pakis now dude.

Who do you think is committing those crimes? We have almost no niggers in b.c.

When I say pakis, I mean brown people, they are always shooting each other for some reason.

Yup, hopefully it falls off into the ocean.

Some paki kid got his head blown off just down the street from me. Shit was crazy.

Well said. We're further along the Cloward Piven program than America. Blows me away how the people who try to shame us about carbon footprints, (while selling off our utilities) say they're going to have to introduce a tax on the already inflated cost of not freezing to death. Then they have the gall to openly say they plan to expand their cozy little ponzi scheme to 100 million, environment be damned, as long as they get to surf their lives on a tier above the plebs and gas up their speedboats in cottage country. As if that's not bad enough, if you bring this up, studiously avoiding any mention of race, they'll still call you a racist. It's a class war, plain and simple, race is just the get-out-of-jail card. Of course, exploiting TFWs like they do is what's really racist, but they're behind too many layers of cognitive bias to admit it to themselves, let alone us. Smugness is a helluva drug

Hi its because low native population

how does montario have larger diversity when the red parts are filled with natives?

Dingdingdingdingding!!!! Aussie for the win!!

That's exactly what I see when I look at OP's pic

No huge loss there.

>north ontario should be red
I like how ontario sweep things under the rug thunder bay is a shithole

Go to google images and search 'Toronto shooting' and tell me what you find.

Funny how that pic was circulating around on Sup Forums for years before we found out that Weinstein was officially a rapist.

>Quebec
>diverse

But apart from Montreal, Quebec is pretty homogenous.

natives are like 60% of our criminals

basically a whole 10% of the white population died

This, and (((they))) are trying to change that