Why do you support Trump?

>Trump withdrawls from UNESCO along with Israel because of "anti-Semitism"
>Trump reconsiders Iran's nukes but says nothing about Israel's illegal arsenal
>Rubio introduces new bill to criminalize anti-Zionism and questioning the actions of Jews as a group

are you niggers just plugging your ears and shouting
>lalalalaa cant hear youuuuu!!!!!!1

???

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
archive.is/wNgp0
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support all the lulz that are being made because of him being president.

>Why do you support Trump?

>I support Trump
>even though I called him a kike puppet since before running for president

>Continue to dictate American policy
>Continue
>Implying implications

>He says while sucking the circumsized cock

Maybe because Israel is his only ally in that area? Why the hell wouldn't you want to protect your allies? Oh but you probably think Israel is some cartoonish villain trying to take over the world.

Found ya

Jwjwjjsj

> Israel's illegal arsenal
What's illegal about the arsenal we may or may not have?
>>Rubio introduces new bill to criminalize anti-Zionism and questioning the actions of Jews as a group
It won't pass and you know it.

i dont support anything
criminals need to be punished. thats all i believe in. and criminals. not pot heads or other victim less crimes

this desu
trump is (((the chosen one)))

This is the most autistic thing I have read all day.

Because its really important that we rebuild all those UNESCO mud huts.
I swear stormfaggotry is the worst psyop.

youre jewish
who cares

pic related

>What's illegal about the arsenal we may or may not have?
timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes
>It won't pass and you know it.
Thats not the issue, user.
The issue is the promotion of Zionism by neo-cons like Rubio and supposed "based" Trump. I have no issue with Zionism if Israel wasn't working towards European Genocide. But they are, so its not in America's interest.
Trump wasnt forced to defend Zionism and Israel when he left UNESCO.
He chose too. And therein lies the problem.

I support no politician.

Sup Forums is not one person

sage

good man

Is Rubio being a bad goy?

hes a tweeker

Israel is the only country in the middle east that's worth being allied with. so what?

>Israel is the only country in the middle east that's worth being allied with
Why?

Stop asking over and over again. Sage

im asking until you MAGAfags can justify this shit

>It's an Israel shill episode

saved

well for one they aren't Muslims.
two, they are one of the most technologically developed countries in the world, a nuclear power, and strategically beneficial.

Yeah, it's definitely in the best interest of the US to ally with a country who is the sworn enemy of 2/3 of the Islamic world. Good point, Kissinger. Genius!

kek, cause theyre white

> timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes
It was a joke. Still how's it illegal when we never signed a treaty against it.

> Thats not the issue, user.
> The issue is the promotion of Zionism by neo-cons like Rubio and supposed "based" Trump. I have no issue with Zionism if Israel wasn't working towards European Genocide. But they are, so its not in America's interest.
Israel isn't flooding Europe with immigrants, you retard.
The West are our allies and flooding our allies with people who want our destruction isn't in our best interest.
Furthermore, if we really wanted to depopulate Muslim states we would flood Europe with Muslim women, since lack of males in a society where a single male marries many females isn't really a problem.

>well for one they aren't Muslims.
Israel created ISIS.
Israel is responsible for the Middle East problems
When we gave Israel to the Jews after WW2 they said they'd bring peace to the ME and be our "Greatest Ally." Have they brought peace or do they create Islamic terror to attack the West with?
>two, they are one of the most technologically developed countries in the world, a nuclear power, and strategically beneficial.
This is only because they have leeched off the United States taxpayers for 60 years. Give billions to Iran plus 60 years and I bet they become advanced too..?

>israel is behind all the problems we face
>but they are our greatest ME ally

huwhite xD

>Still how's it illegal when we never signed a treaty against it.
Everyone knows you niggers have nukes without inspection or oversight. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
>Israel isn't flooding Europe with immigrants, you retard.
what is pic related here, user:

Israel created ISIS

lol k

>well for one they aren't Muslims.
Kikes are far worse than Muslims. Quit the LARPing for a minute.

>being this bluepilled

good pic. saved

Nigger, Soros doesn't want feminists in Israel because palestinian muslims don't like them, not because we don't either. He's bankrolling the NIF which is Israel's BLM, ADL and antifa combined

> When we gave Israel to the Jews
Sorry, did I mistake the British flag for the American flag?

> they said they'd bring peace to the ME and be our "Greatest Ally." Have they brought peace or do they create Islamic terror to attack the West with?
In the start it was to stop the spread of communism and communist influence in the ME and give you a foothold in the ME. Nothing about peace.
Don't act like you never acted to destabilize the ME. should I remind you that Iran used to be a democracy before you got involved?

LOLOLOLOLOL
WHAT
Israel and Syria/Iran are enemies you fucktard. Israel has targetted Syria on multiple occasions. you really think Israel would collude with Assad to create something like ISIS within its borders? And furthermore, to help extinguish the shia populations of both Syria and Iraq that Iran is venerated and revered by?

MUH JOOZ

Whats sad is everyone else becomes hateful of the Israeli people because their government is evil. Same way the world hates Americans because our goverment is evil. Isn't it time the Jewish and European peoples joined forces for real and fought against those agents making both of us look bad?

why would soros care if palestinian muslims dont like feminist? youre supposed to not like them..

>In the start it was to stop the spread of communism and communist influence in the ME
But Communism is Jewish!!!! You're expecting non-Jews to pay Jews to stop problems they (the Jews) create?! isnt this how a mafia works?

not an argument. engage me in discussion or debate. dont fear me tho.

Israel is a containment country

>pic related
archive.is/wNgp0
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4

> But Communism is Jewish!!!! You're expecting non-Jews to pay Jews to stop problems they (the Jews) create?! isnt this how a mafia works?
Are you mentally handicapped?

Because Soros wants a palestinian state, idiot. And he wants it as friendly to him as possible. Take a fucking look in the Facebook comments of that femen shit for a sec

Israel and (((Saudi Arabia))) created ISIS.

pic related. left column.

>Soros stops funding FEMEN because they want to open a branch in Israel
>Soros is totally opposed to Israel tho and Jews do NOT play both sides

wew

>>Trump withdrawls from UNESCO along with Israel because of "anti-Semitism"
US owns UNESCO 600 millions US$

Are you mentally handicapped? Your whole argument is based on the assumption Jews are a hive mind.

UNESCO was always a communist front organization, so I don't care if Israel is why USA got out as long as USA gets the fuck out of UNESCO.

Die UNESCO die.

The entire basis of the anti-Semitic sentiment is that jews are a hivemind, have you not noticed?

Great. So leave UNESCO. But there was no reason to promote Zionism as you depart.

Judaism creates the hivemind, user.
>pic related
Religious Jews, such as the evil Rabbinate, practice Judaism as religion.
Non-religious Jews, such as Rothschilds, practice Judaism as a means to conquer the world. Torah itself is a disguised how-to book on world dominion.
This is the hivemind:

>Jews are persecuted by everyone else, especially the Europeans
>Jews deserve their own homeland despite always being wandering merchants and thieves who rejected society in the beginning
>Jews deserve to control the world to prevent their persecution
>Jews are superior

You don't care that Trump promoted Zionism? Are you Jewish?

>argument based on an opinion article in Haaretz
Jews are also an ethnic group, but that still doesn't make us a hive mind.

Iran supports that mad men Assad gassing those poor innocent babies and they are like 2 years away from capable of nukes and they are the biggest enemy of Saudi Arabia and Israel, two of our closest allies.

We have to be ready to commit to sending US troops to fight and die for israel and saudi arabia aginst the tyranny of Iran.

Don't forget that Israel has based right wing Jews

>Jews are also an ethnic group, but that still doesn't make us a hive mind.
I showed you what makes you a hivemind. Its your persecution complex mixed with your desire to out-do Europeans. Do you disagree that Soros and other liberal Jews use Judaism to conquer the world?

Don't worry pedes it's just FUCKIN BASTE 85 degree reverse chess.

>You don't care that Trump promoted Zionism? Are you Jewish?
Not what I said, faggot. I said I don't care WHY we got out of UNESCO, as long as we get the fuck out of that communist front organization. In fact USA should withdraw from UN altogether, it only serves the interests of communists. It's why North Korea even fucking exists.

Just because your enemy advises you to stop shooting yourself in the foot, does not mean that you have to shoot yourself in the foot to spite him.

>I said I don't care WHY we got out of UNESCO

>i dont care if we get out of one Jewish trap and into another

start caring about things?

They don't use Judaism you dumb fuck. They use their position and power.
This argument is going to where, you're either LARPing or a complete retard.

You're a collectivist just like the commies you despise.

>they use their position and power
like primarily banking?

>you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.
Deuteronomy 15:6

nah... they arent using Judaism to conquer the world at all..