NEET Hate Thread

There are too many scum NEETS on Sup Forums gloating about leeching and bringing down society with their leeching ways all while making fun of "wage slaves" (I.E people who contribute to society).

NEET means Not in Employment, Education or Training. They leech off working people who pay for their disgusting lifestyle and come to Sup Forums to gloat about it.

Being a NEET?

>Eat cheetos every day
>Drink redbull every day
>Develop Diabetes, Depression and Carpel tunnel
>Acne, severely overweight
>No ambition
>Working people pay their lifestyle
>Addicted to prescription anti-depressants that they steal off their dying grandmother
>No friends or social life
>Alienated by family
>Vote Hillary

Being a "wageslave" (Productive member of society)?

>Love your work
>Contribute to society
>Earn money. True independence
>Entire civilizations rely on you and the work force
>Buy nice things
>Sense of purpose
>Support a family
>Take holidays to exotic locations
>Weekends off have high value
>Drink the finest wine
>Vote Trump

All willingful NEETS deserve to be hanged for their utter contemt of civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9Y24ciNWs
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8054403/Britains-coping-classes-at-breaking-point.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/11871751/Its-official-most-people-are-miserable-at-work.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

factory workers will agree with you

.t buttblasted wagie

Isn't Mr Shekelberg expecting you in the office today?

>Love your work

This, neets should be gassed, complete wastes of fucking space and resources they are

how does it feel to be enslaved to the jews?

I grew up being blamed for shit that isn't my fault for people that live on handouts, why would I contribute to those people? I want them to die even if I have to become a part of the gibs group to help strangle the beast.

>come to Sup Forums to gloat about it
This should only upset you if you hate your job.

This board is garbage. Everything is bot posting and demoralization propaganda run out of posts like Eglin AFB. It has been said again, and it will be said until the end of time -- Traitors get the rope first, and all that are traitor's will suffer the worst death.

NEET here, I'll never change.

I don't think it's bots, it's just normies who surrogate social lives by coming on Sup Forums and acting like anyone here cares what they think. They think this is Facebook.

Stop saying you don't have a job because of the Jews, and supporting them
You are just lazy and good for nothing, probably have developed no skills outside of vidya and looking for a cop out to not admit it.
It's NEET mentality to blame everything else on others, including why they don't have a job.
They won't reproduce though so I just deal with the bullshit. as they get fatter and my bank does too

>people are mean to me
>shut down emotionally

Stop being a nigger

>Tfw neets think they're sticking it to the jew but really they're just sticking it to the people who pay for their lazy asses

I'm a NEET.
I have problems with self discipline.
I have a genetic health problem that prevents me from living a normal life.
Near permanent anxiety.
Possible Aspie.
I'm a near shut in.
A monk.
Incapable of holding down a job for physical reasons.
I want to contribute positively to society, but it won't be via a normal job.
Some NEETs are not happy about their position.
I'm one of these people.
At the very least I'm not a Commie.
I have that one thing going for me.

Give me a gf and eventually a family otherwise I don't give a shit.

emotions have nothing to do with logic
>want to kill them
>but want to keep living
>I support second amendment
>not interested in doing something that could risk innocent lives and create a cycle of revenge
>how do I kill this thing they've built peacefully?
>I know, I'll increase the taxpayer burden for starts.

Tbh I don't mind the neets and I work. I think it's fair to drain as much of the gibs out of America as you can on its way out.

Someone I know had the idea of nigging single mom welfare benefits by not getting legally married so she gets all the free shit then "pay her child support". I don't care about welfare abuse as long as it makes white families bigger. Less for the lazy nigs and thieving jews.

>paying taxes to people who are litterally trying to genocide you
Let society crash, as long as white people can live comfortably they won't revolt.

Obviously we're heading for a crash anyways, but if we wait it out it will be to late.

literally "

>love your work
Do we live on the same planet?

is this not facebook?

>this
We need to take care of our people.. not about society

U mad?

>making fun of "wage slaves" (I.E people who contribute to society).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA
>wage
>slave

You're still a slave

I don't mind NEETs and I work. There aren't enough meaningful jobs for everyone anyway, A public servant office whore doing nothing all day is a bigger drain of tax money than a NEET who gets small gibs every month to survive.

I would rather my mum to to white NEETs than immigrants and singe mother's

I'd kill NEETs before niggers and jews, they're that bad.

Funny how I'm a wageslave but find myself in your NEET description. F... me, right?

That's kinda smart actually

So self hate thread then?

she has m8

It's not, it's the excuse somebody comes up with after they've completely failed at life.

>Gibs me dat
>Ah whun day.
>Gibbiedat!
>Who all gun pay fuh all muh dye-ah-beet-us meds???

NEETs are a plague upon society that are nearly as bad as niggers. Feed one to the other, gas whatever survives.

>this thread again
not a NEET though

Work in the countryside, hard. Get replaced by machinery that can work tirelessly without breaks. This happens repeatedly due to "progress". Way of life and work is gone. Watch as government imports cheap disposable foreigners to tend machinery. Complain, be ostracised as Nazi. Give-a-damn is now broken. Have become rusty cog that breaks machine. Neetlife.

Go fuck yourself you fucking American retard. Your currency is worthless, it is literally the definition of economic slavery. Do I really have to teach you about your system?

One of my work site schedules is rostered by text message. Regularly get texts a day or even the night beforehand asking if I can work. It's literally impossible to schedule free time without being pestered. You're better off not being in a shitty zero or near-zero hour contract in a meaningless job and working on educating yourself in something actually useful and in-demand than being burnt out by a shitty boomer-fuck employer who only cares about filling shifts as unethically as possible.

Good god I can't wait to leave this hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9Y24ciNWs

`14 88 brother that's exactly what white power needs, more fat fucking failures.

Leave the neets alone. They are just lazy bastards peering over the edge into the abyss. The west is sliding in that direction pretty fast.

Christ is coming soon. Try to see it from a neet point of view, and maybe you progressive faggots would not be so nuts and maybe help in unifying a broken society.

>Unemployment among ethnic minorities costs the economy almost £8.6 billion a year in benefits and lost revenue from taxes. Half of Muslim men and three quarters of Muslim women are unemployed.

Muslims are the new NEETs of UK

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8054403/Britains-coping-classes-at-breaking-point.html

>1 post by this ID

Remember, to always check post counts before responding to threads.

Here's a side by side comparison for all you disgusting NEETS. While you clean semen off your chest with your pants, I will be browsing the latest DVD releases. because I can afford it. Because I work. And you don't.

But why is the NEET lazy?
Oy Vey

There's a third way.
I made enough money before I turned 30 to retire and just live of passive capital gains.
I enjoy my neet lifestyle, you can't beat taking your wife and 2 kids to dinner down to Barcelona in your own plane just for shit and giggles, fly back, fuck your wife again, get drunk as fuck and shitpost on Sup Forums till 04:50 for nap till 13:30.

>"excuse somebody comes up with after they've completely failed at life."
>He doesn't know that that he is utterly replaceable and everything he has done, and will do, could have easily been done by someone else...
That said, I'm just angry that I was born white and I'm not even allowed to colonize shit... And don't even bring up Mars; there is no brown pussy on Mars. I want to COLONIZE. It's in my DNA.

I'm a NEET have been for 10 years almost now. I cannot really eat any processed foods and eat a diet thats infinately better than the Linda McCartney vegetarian fast food tier consumer shite most of you office working wage slaves eat, so you can take your Cheetos and shove them up your ass, similarly I'm intolerant to any of those energy drinks. Depression, sure that's what got me here in the first place, but your the one starting a "neet hate thread" on a friday night. As for diabetes and carpel tunnel we'll have to wait and see, I think its unlikely though I mean I spent 3 hours at the gym today, did you? Ambition is subjective, you can take your career climbing greasy pole and shove that right up your ass along with those wotsits. The only aspiration you have is to be closer to your corporate master and to acquire more ration coupons. I turned down the amitriptyline (xanax) that was offered to me by the state, I'm not going to nick anyone elses. I'm living with my best friend and long term female partner (marriage is the ultimate act of submission, we don't need the state to permit us) Bingo on the family alienation, but that's part and parcel of modern life with or without a job now that (((they've))) destroyed the family unit, I voted Brexit, but otherwise spoil my ballot by voting for Lucifer, at least we'd get an honest candidate. It wasn't my contempt for civiliSation (you've been Yanked) that made me disregard it, it was societies very own degradation that disregarded us. The western world has been going through a period of decline that can be likened to the infantile game of musical chairs, the difference being that those with a seat are selected by the Jew's and the Jews allocate them based on how servile and self depreciating you wage slaves are.

Finally I probably have more cash to throw around than you do, finest* is far from the top, and you'll never afford it as long as you are in someone else's employ.

I'm a private contractor and make a pretty good living as my own boss. You know absolutely nothing about how an actual job is. You would not have been a conqueror, they weren't losers.

>I work
>I can afford to buy dvds and watch them while eating take out.

AAAAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*inhales*
AAAAAAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blow it out your empty suit faggot LMAO

>he didn't go to see the new Blade runner in a near empty theater at 1pm on the first Monday after release at the tax payers expense.

>raised by single mom who purposefully split up family so she could be a roastie and get paid for it completely neglecting parental responsibilities
>would have had a home, friends, and college fund if not for her selfishness
funnily enough, she too calls me a failure, but it's because she's a dumb bitch who is angry she cant leech money from me now that she cant get "freedom money" as she so accurately called child support

Agree with this guy
I like to walk into the mountains while it rains, hike to the top of a mountain, maybe take some pictures and have a meal.

This. Why would you be a normie with a job if you can't even have the good things in life.

I don't need you to teach me about shit you fucking Irish prick, i know our money isnt worth shit neither is yours, doesnt give lazy fucks the right to leech off the ones trying to make a living

>the good things in life can't be purchased.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

>doesnt give lazy fucks the right to leech off the ones
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THEY'RE NOT LEECHING OFF OF YOU, YOUR LABOR IS STOLEN BY JEWS.

You don't understand this, because you're a blue pilled faggot still living in the matrix, doesn't matter what you're told, you'll always be a blue pilled faggot, living outside the matrix is too complicated for your feeble low IQ mind.

Everyone knows NEETs are nigger tier, you don't have to make a whole thread about it.
They will go on the day of the rope like all the welfare queens

>doesnt give lazy fucks the right to leech off the ones trying to make a living

No, the welfare state gives us that right, and guess what! It is never ever ever ever going away because it keeps us at bay. If my welfare cheques stop, I'm taking my living by force, along with the rest of us with no choice but to kill or starve. This is why the neo-aristocratic class pushes so heavily for welfare, it is the cheapest way to placate the masses, and the only people that suffer are the masses that don't accept it.

>Being a "wageslave"
>Love your work

the irony is when the day of the rope comes I'm finally going to find gainful employment as a hangman.

hehe

This sort of I've actually decided to develop my upper body and core strength so I can be a one swing headsman.

>fuc you american
>RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

fuck off scumbag non-American.

hope its a joke

I have no reason not to be NEET

How can /pol fall for this?

Most benefits are claimed by minorities, white NEETs is far lesser issue. White male NEETs specifically is even smaller group than that.

Lmao some potato nigger is really in here talking shit about America? Dumbass out currency rules the world, just as we do. You know how much we owe every other country combined? Zero. Come and fucking take it with your pussy military force. Guess how much the rest of the world owes us? Everything you fucking inbred spudcoon. Because if we really really wanted to, we could take your shit. We could take anything and everything we want, while you just sit there being a red headed mick faggot not having any option outside of bending the knee and kissing our dicks. Shut the fuck up you rat.

Fucking Irish. So retarded.

>be potato nigger
>be surrounded by water, full of fish
>run out of potatoes
>starve like a fucking retard

Gas the Micks Race War Now

You're a jobless skilless poor faggot. You'll never have a life with a single good story to tell. And you won't take shit by force, you'll be put down like the stain you are. There will be mass murder of pieces of shit like you before there is any form of NEET uprising lmao.

That list of NEET traits is almost completely wrong, for me.

I guess you have to believe we're all losers to justify our existence in your world.

Many of us are just normal people taking advantage of a situation, like many of you would if you could.

On a nigger's income. You must be so proud.

Yes, we should all be like China where everyone is a factory worker working exhaustingly long hours (a part from the ultra rich capitalists who get to live a comfy life off the labor of millions).

neetbux is just a way for the gubment to stimulate the economy since neets spend every penny back into it. Living as a neet is comfy only when you're not a materialistic faggot that bases happiness and comfiness based on what pointless shit they buy and don't need. Living as a neet is pretty much living in poverty, which is a joke in a first world country. Smart neets spend their free time to improve themselves and their communities as their basic necessities are covered. I feel sorry for the wageslaves that spend 40+ hours a week and are living paycheck to paycheck just to survive only because they're either too retarded or are being held back by their ego. The only reason why you would hate actual neets is because you're jealous. It's like when a boomer talks about having a house, family etc in their mid 20s by working a shit job and going to school at the same time and talking you down while you drown in debt and work a job that can't even pay for a shack. Also, neets can make money on the side without giving shekelberg his cut.

You literally support a society that is destroying you and your people.
If that isn't completely cuckery I don't know what is.

Stay asshurt wagie cuck :^)

What is there to be proud of that I'm lacking?

So why don't you become NEET as well?

Jews BTFO.

How long do you have to be unemployed before your classified as a NEET?

I like you.

Would you rather we have factories or the welfare state

>Love your work
>Contribute to society

>being this much of a lazy faggot

Is this really what you think life is you retard? I have no college experience and worked my way up to a comfy salary (not rich at all but I don't ever worry about money for bills and shit and have a nice 401k and IRA built so far) and an office job and I'm 27. My bosses are always happy with my performance and I'll get another two promotions before I'm 30-31. Because I'm not a whiny faggot who'd rather live like a nigger than actually be a functioning member of society. You disgust me.

Where do I sit, Sup Forums?

>Work from home
>Make thousands of dollars a month
>Mostly stay inside cause I want money
>Not overweight
>Tons of ambition
>Only a few close friends
>Still see friends about once a week/twice-three times a month
>Not close with family but am saving money to give them vacations and houses

Am I a NEET or a wageslave? Somewhere in between?

At least you're self-aware too

Thousands of dollars lol, like 2 or 8? There is a difference user.

Roughly 10,000 per month on a slow, below average month. 18,000 on a great month.

>>Love your work

telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/11871751/Its-official-most-people-are-miserable-at-work.html

You don't have to lie on the internet.

>You literally support a society that is destroying you and your people.
>If that isn't completely cuckery I don't know what is.
pic related is OP

Oh yeah OP, you also forgot to tell us to have a big marriage and buy a Diamond ring worth 3, no 4, wait 5 wages

I live off government disability and run a videogame goldfarming business which I get paid in BTC from since Canada doesn't recognize cryptocurrencies as an asset. Over 10k worth of btc saved up while having my rent and food paid for. Get fucked wagey cucks, you're just too stupid to game the system.

*wedding

how do you make this money from home?

You're either employed or self-employed. Not NEET, just a shut-in.

Also be careful with throwing your money at family you're not close to. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Not everyone works at Taco Bell like you, faggit

What skills do you actually posses? Filling out TPS reports? As for poor I mean, just because I'm a NEET and claim, doesn't mean I can't hustle like 500 on a friday night! ;)

You're right I won't be taking shit by force because the bennies will never stop flowing, just as there will never be any "day of the rope" type shit, and even if there were, I bet you don't even know what it is you're meant to present to avoid a lynching, that was determined long ago, and I get the feeling you're new as shit.

As for good stories to tell, what will you tell your grandfather? That one time you got drunk at the office party and scanned your ass crack cock and balls on the Xerox?

Stay mad waggie, my Bitcoin investment climbs by the day - and you fuckers paid for them.

self employed is not wage slave.

OP PLES GIB MORE UNSOLICITED ADVICE

Crash the Jewish system sooner by being a NEET or work and support it through your taxes.
really gets the almonds rolling.