Hitler saved humanity

Hitler saved humanity.

The only reason nuclear weapons weren't used in the cold war, was because the memory from WW2 was still very fresh and defeating absolute evil made co-operating and being nice fashionable again, because nobody wants to be compared to Nazis.

Hitler literally made being evil uncool (this never happened in history), right before the most evil weapon in existence was invented and made 2 superpowers who would have destroyed the entire planet with that weapon because of ideology, co-operate. Hitler committed every sin imaginable so future generations don't have to. He is literally Jesus Christ, they are 2 sides of the same coin.

>this never happened in history
Are you retarded? Do you not know the definition of the word 'evil'?

>Hitler saved humanity
>by losing the war and allowing his people to devolve into degeneracy

Hitler was a gay nigga.

Nothing wrong in using some nukes in the name of democracy

This is why I am a globalist. The history of humanity: war with other nations over small yet profound differences. Now, we have nuclear weapons. If we don't unify as one human race, we're all going to die in a nuclear war.

I'm going to need sauce

>Hitler literally made being evil uncool (this never happened in history)
Kek I see your point. But he was only uncool to brainwashed zombie generation of boomers and their degenerate offspring. We're here now and there's going to be some changes put into effect

>This is why I am a globalist.

I swear pol if I find a woman like this I will NEVER pull out hajeieikvneowojdjruejwjwodj DAAAMN

>We're here now and there's going to be some changes put into effect
Brilliant satire!

Hitler was a faggot!

We have this thread every day.

Nukes are exaggerated fear propaganda

Cold War was planned to develope true mind control and only Patton/Japan knew this

> Makes white feelings of racial superiority and racial science in general taboo
> Makes eugenics taboo
> Makes white racial collectivism taboo
Hitler made all of these things unapproachable, all of which were mainstream among Western intellectuals at the time.
Hitler will be the death of the white race, and thus the death of humanity, or at least the only part of it that matters.

gib booby gf

give me tits on this sauce

Yeah sorry OP but Hitler is cool af now

Jordan Carver

Just think, if Hitler had won Europe would be full of women like this.

Kek, same user

This

He means outside of churches and America, moron

History's industrialists and autocrats could do pretty much whatever horrifying shit they wanted to small populations until all this "genocidal dictator" shit started getting flung around

OP is right in that Zionists and Thule sorcerors actually did something useful other than crippling the Soviets

I just clicked for the huge huwite tiddies