I once made a promise to god

I swore that I would pray to him and honor his name, even spread the word for him. I sit now dumbstruck by god, who has answered my prayers, given more than taken. Sup Forums was my place of torment before this, and now I have come to give you good news.

God has plans for even the most damaged of you, salvation will be at his hand. Accept him into your heart and you will see. There is a place for all of you in the heavens.

Through his son you may break free from the shackles of your sins and give others the inspiration of to break free too! What do you say Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God led me to this place.

God transcends and divides politics, thank you for hearing me.

>unironically shilling the sand religion
Fux off

Pray to him and he will come, wait and you shall receive!

I don't think I can be saved at this point user. Wat do?

Pray!
Jesus died for your sins, and unto him all sins fall. When you accept him you will find peace.

Peace to a man weary of war, is water to a man who has seen only deserts.

So is forgiveness to a man who has experienced only judgement.

Come and confess your sins, only god can forgive but I will listen.

Congrats to you, brother. May your life be filled with His love.

It's always good to see a fellow Christian on the boards. Now remember, try to be a better person today than yesterday.

Good luck and safe travels!

Thank you sir!

I've blasphemed against God. I thought that excluded me from heaven?

I am finding my way back to him
It will be hard and the suffering I feel now I'm sure is only but caused by myself but I will make it back to our Lord, I swear it.

No, please I beg you. Read more of the crucifixion he did not die for the amusement of others, his death was a gift for those who had fallen too far.

Please, spread he had answered for you and thus it may help us all.

You will make it back to him.

I was a pagan for most of my life, I enjoyed the rewards of lying and I enjoyed especially of alchohol and sex. Last year I was alone, unemployed and without any friend in the world. I sat at the foot of my bed and prayed, not to my pagan spirits, but to God. Since then I have become a better man, I'm now happy, married and buried in job opportunities. I'm now following the steps to become a Vicar.

I prayed that I would not die alone, nor be stricken with the curse of Idle-ness.

I'm halfway through the gospel of St.Luke. Still can't shake the feeling it's a total LARP. Fuck my modernist brain REEEEEEEEEE!

Keep going, you're almost there.

God is dead. Chris and I killed him.

Pray for me user, this is my hour of need
>no joking

Appreciate your encouragement. What made you turn to God?

whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

I will pray for you Irish user.

See this,
Also this

I prayed for you random anonymous Irishman. I'm assuming God will know who you are

Good night anons, can another faithful son or daughter please take this thread and continue in my place while I sleep. Consider this your vocation, a calling from god.

Yea there's no such thing as too late (till you're dead)

Christ is a myth. All God(s) are man made. Do the
deep research and become educated. Only then will you find the truth. It will be up to you to accept the truth or deny it.

>Finally pray enough for the stratokike to like you
>Father, mother, brother, sister, wife, and best friend didn't get around to it
>Get to spend eternity worshiping God (and doing nothing else) while they are all being continually tortured in Hell
>God could stop it but he doesn't want to

YOU'RE STILL HERE

Kek answered my prayers

If god makes anime real, I will worship it, regardless of the religion. That is my line in the sand.

>god is NOT real
Where is your proof Brother surely you Are absolutely sure

There are things that I cannot or rather wont change that is in direct conflict with God. I know there is no way around this. No amount of prayer will grant me Gods grace with this conflict of conscience. Unfortunately I am willing to go against God over these ideas.
But have a cross RC buggy for Jesus anyway.

For how long do I have to pray for?

Every sin committed excluded you from heaven but Jesus changed that also blasphemeing the Holy Spirit is the only unvorgivable sin but I believe the only way to blaspheme him is to die not believing you still have today to believe user

And God is able to make all grace abound unto you, that ye may abound unto every good work.' -- 2 Cor.9:8
He is forever patient and and able to change even your own will and desire so that you may know true love ..... just go and ask

I appreciate it brother, but this is a disagreement of morality and I cannot reconcile this. I hope in my own way I can serve God and he understands.

Thank you user. I recently asked God to come back into my life through my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, and I'm making an effort to have a close relationship with him again so I can be protected and forgiven for my sins. I bought a KJV Bible and have started reading it cover to cover.

Would God be angry if I became Buddhist? I haven't heard his voice in many years.

I accept and believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but I feel distant from Jesus?
What do?

Abandon your cuck religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Once you read all four, you will see that it is a history. The four have some eternal power, like living stone. The Word is like a face in stone that has been speaking for eternity. It is the only truth and it’s relevance is infinite.

"honor his name"

Doesnt even know his name to begin with. Good one OP