Does Sup Forums have a genuine argument against interracial couples as long as they are healthy, non-abusive...

Does Sup Forums have a genuine argument against interracial couples as long as they are healthy, non-abusive, productive relationships? Or are you genuine racists that just don't want to see interracial relationships because they hurt your feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_parasitic_worms_on_the_immune_system#Positive_effects
youtube.com/watch?v=AjZaJgKh1Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide thread - remember to sage

This White man see no prob with it

>Or are you genuine racists that just don't want to see interracial relationships because they hurt your feelings?
When it happens to liberals, it's called hurt feelings. When it happens to conservatives, it's called tradition.

Undermines race and betrays ancestors

miscegenation destroys any percieved "racial purity". this unacceptable to most of Sup Forums because their whiteness is all they have.

>healthy, non-abusive, productive relationships?
Kek these barely exist in non racemixing scenarios. No way it would work otherwise

Is this the best example you can give? Average by white standards. Blackening your gene pool always makes it worse (for the white side).

Of course not. White purity is a meme.
Get yourself a high IQ asian cutie and be done with white women.

virtue transcends race
marry and have kids with non-white non-whorish women of good moral character

Yes. Intelligence is mostly genetic and interracial breeding reduces the IQ potential of whites.

Unless they breed with other highly intelligent individuals, of any race, because individual genetic material matters more than statistic averages.

it's the equivalent of taking a shit in the gene pool.

regression to the mean. just because the parents are decent doesn't mean the child will be, as it will have the negative characteristics of the inferior parent's race.

same argument for why if there's a black in Somalia with an abnormally high IQ that doesn't mean they should be allowed to come to a white country and breed with their women.

are we seeing an increase in black crime from society or a reversion to earlier genes before whites fucked them.

If you're white it's a terrible thing to do as you are giving tons of disadvantages to your children.

Also saged.

>1 post by ID
>Just posts half breed for obvious bait
Fucking sage

Copy paste from another site
>One of the interesting things about miscegenating couples is that it takes some effort to date outside your own community/ethnicity. People grow up with others like them (family, neighbors) and this has an effect like imprinting, in addition to the natural appeal of genetically similar people. What you imprint on should have a big influence on what you find attractive. However this often isn't true for miscegenators. Maybe there is something there--something about the social imprinting that is failing, which might underlie other social problems they have.

>marriage--successful marriage--is really about families joining, not two people. If miscegenation shows weak family connection--maybe not always, but a lot of times--then it's fair to say that such a union would not really even be a union--no family join

Sup Forums has no such arguments; they fail to understand that any productive relationship between responsible, intelligent, and compatible people is to be lauded.

Still, they're quite happy to sing the praises of Ionian philosophers (Ionia being mixed Hellene and Eastern races), rulers like Alexander the Great (mixed Doric Greek and Molossian), etc. They also are very selective in their modern objections: apparently it's perfectly fine for some random med to come and mate with an fine Anglo woman.

Don't expect an internally consistent, morally correct, and practically wise position from Sup Forums on this issue.

Somebody ought to make a list of these pro-forma threads, how they're used, and why they are misleading.

Here you've got the whitest looking black to illustrate how great interracial sex is. Also the justification of interracial is that a small subset of a thing isn't necessarily bad. You can do that for anything:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_parasitic_worms_on_the_immune_system#Positive_effects

Remember to sage.

yes, the children are non-white and will never belong in white communities

It destroys social cohesion, identity, the distinct character, as well as the beauty of the White woman. The result is a brown, ugly mongrel race with no identity.

>Undermines race and betrays ancestors
But you haven't explained what's bad about "undermining race"

>I measure the worth of a people by how big a boner they give me
About what I expected from you autists.

Like?

Here's your (You), happy?

From what you posted it seems like those are just relationships where one or both of them are just doing it to rebel against their family. That's not good interracial or not.

>making hapas
That's literally the worst thing a white goy can do.

wrong

>marriage--successful marriage--is really about families joining, not two people
such an undervalued sentiment. me and my wife love each others families and vice versa. this shit simply would not work if that was not the case

Mutts look horrid in 97% of cases. Not worth the risk

((()))

I'm a Bengali guy who broke up with my ex gf(white) 2 years ago when i learned about bone marrow shit for mixed race kids. When i tried to explain it to her she said i was being insane and was just in complete denial. I was depressed for so many months after that, ireally loved her.

yep

>From what you posted it seems like those are just relationships where one or both of them are just doing it to rebel against their family. That's not good interracial or not.
This is a pretty disingenuous interpretation of what he posted. Like, REALLY disingenuous.

Like police violence, or exposure to discrimination.

Literally says that it doesn't always show weak family connection right in the quote.

>From what you posted it seems like those are just relationships where one or both of them are just doing it to rebel against their family. That's not good interracial or not.

Except it's a huge problem for most interracial couples - what common interests do the black parents and the white parents have? Or those WM/AF relationships where the parents don't even share the same native language?

Fuck off shlomo, it's like half the fucking board is under your goddamn influence pushing for ugly horse-faced japs and gooks.

It's even worse than the people saying sl*vs are white. If you mix with an oriental you'll just end up with a bunch of kazakhs and turks.

haha how dumb can you get

Not only is it unlikely that your child will ever need a bone marrow transplant, but you don't even know what the state of technology and medicine will be decades from today.

nice self own

Brown people aren't your enemy or causing the downfall of whites. It's your own women. As long as they have rights and vote, the decline will continue.

>what common interests do the black parents and the white parents have

Everything depending of the circumstances, or are you insinuating that racial determinism it's an order above social designated trends?

This.

Why do I have to defend anything else? If white genes were dominant and were producing half black kids that looked 90% white, you know this discussion would be different you mixed race nigger. OP can act like it doesn't matter, but he knows it does. No other race gets affected as strongly through out breeding as whites, and our numbers are already low population wise as well. Add all of that up, and some people have survival instincts that say "I want to live". Why is that evil? Would you shame a black person for loving their dark and unique identity? If yes, then fuck you mongrel. You only hate those with identity because you have none.

But overall the problem is much greater with interracial couples given the multiple barriers to family integration

How are the families supposed to get along for example if the black side thinks that whites are inherently racist (as most black americans do)?

HEY IS THIS POTTED PLANT ALREADY SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND?

Fuck off you mongrel.

Although I view myself as a white nationalist, I'd love to racemix and be in an interracial relationship.

her hair is literally my crotch hair, she has a nice white girl face but fuck her mud blood

Niggers are animals. Waste of a white womb to let niggers fuck them. Niggers are criminal! White + black produces something in between, but closer to the nigger genes.

>Mixed race couples
>responsible, intelligent and compatible

Pick none you fucking retard.

I'm not going to bring a child into the world for them to only suffer, that's disgusting

Well, to be exact, they aren't saying "I want to live". Because the individual is not synonymous with the race, and at any rate life is eternal given metaphysical principles laid down by the true Dioscouroi, Plato and Aristotle.

I'm against inter-meritorious couples. It just so happens that there are fewer blacks with merit than whites.

It depends on your values. Mixed race children are torn from their parents cultures and belong to no people. I can look at other people in my office and immediately know "That's a fellow Anglo" I can generally assume that we practise christmas the same way and many other things. Its not easy to describe but I believe this sort of collectivism is an intrinsic good.

>We are all star dust anyway

Fantastic argument

Niggers run away from relationships as soon as they find out the bitch is pregnant. We don't need more half white mongrel criminals raised by single mothers than we have already. Blame niggers for nigging. Fuck you.

It's not "racial determnism", I never said that all interracial couples are inherently doomed to failure, just that they're generally much less successful because of the aforementioned differences

And even then it's not even a racial thing, you have similar (though somewhat lesser) problems if it's say a white Brit and a white American marrying - at the end of the day the families of each are essentially just a bunch of strangers with similar skin tone and hair/eye color

Unless you're arguing that only one race contains responsible and intelligent people, or that it is impossible for people of different races to get along well together, just kys (kys if you are arguing those things too, but actually present an argument first)

so responsible, you're right, what if they have this rare issue and also medical technology stagnates and also we will assume that no donor will ever be found.

I'm sure you also treated every other possible issue as equally likely. What if you or your partner have some genetic disorder, better go get a full genetic assessment. What if your baby has a birth defect, better save game so you can load pre-conception if something bad happens.

Seriously dying of laughter here.

Just don't.

Leave it to an amerimutt to promote degeneracy and race mixing.

>italians
>white

Of course its emotions , what else would it be? Politics isnt science , and Fascism is the most emotional with commies being close second

Wrong, that's not the teachings of the Dioscouroi. In our current state we are temporal mixtures of matter and form. Fundamentally our constituent parts are indestructible, though, so given enough time we will be reconstituted.

It necessarily follows that we will all live again. We may actually in large part live as different life forms, too, depending on how strictly you define each current individual. But fundamentally speaking we will all persist, we will all be born again, and we will all have this discussion again.

This is beyond the initial point, though, which is just that "I want to live" is inaccurate both in a temporal sense and in a divine sense.

But muh Northern Italians.

Sounds like you're arguing that certain groups of people are irresponsible and flat out shouldn't have children in our current system. So argue that, don't try to block the tiny number of mixed race couples that have nothing to do with the situation you're describing.

IF IF IF IF the borders are closed, letting a black ca. 10% minority intermarry causes it to become 'managable' mulattos like OPs pic.
Open borders + interbreeding = DEATH

I don't know what race that is but yes please

Nigger african women have amazing asses

This girl looks absolutely worse in every way.

There is no excuse to denying your child an identity and a heritage, it's child abuse plain and simple.

Even better, so I won't have issue finding an american white whore if we are not considered white.

Aren't you supposed to be raped by krauts and ruskies?

Nigger aesthetics.

in the future all of the west will look like brazil and no amount of autistic screeching on Sup Forums can stop it.

Okay, now make the chart longer. What's that? The tiny number of mixed race couples would actually breed back into the majority population and be visually indistinguishable?

kys

All cultures have already been americanized, all current differences are nothing for a sex healthy couple to fix.

liking niggers is not normal.
liking thick dark is a strange fetish.

Yes, they make your pic

So many race mixing cucks and shills.

Source/name?

>we're all gonna become swarthy brown people and it's cool
user pls, if everyone is all mixed race like me it'll be fucking stupid.

in the US:

"Interracial marriages have a 41 percent chance of swirling out of control. Compare this to a 31 percent chance of divorce among same-race couples."

White Wife & Asian Husband – 59 percent more likely to divorce
White Wife & Black Husband – 50 percent more likely to divorce
Asian Wife & White Husband – 4 percent more likely to divorce
Black Wife & White Husband – 44 percent less likely to divorce

the take away is that white men are the best husbands, so anything that results in less white men is bad for society.

>t.halfnigger

>can't spot a slide thread
I hope you're new

Lowers IQ
Lessens social cohesion
Likely leads to worse temperament

>INB4 what about Asians?
I also find race-mixing disgusting and the resulting society is far from the European one I actually want to live in.

>All cultures have already been americanized, all current differences are nothing for a sex healthy couple to fix

No I am not okay with our genes, that were distilled and refined over hundreds of thousands of years, being flushed down the drain thanks to Tyrone and his junk nigger DNA.

That image is goat, my mom's side are hapas and they're all mentally off.

what an idiotic argument

Racemixing isn't insignificant, and especially not when a demographic shift to minority white America hangs over the future. We can stop the degeneracy, or America can become a mongrelized brown shithole. We need every white womb we can get. Racemixing is what the Jews want.

it literally does though. mixed race people average in between the averages of their parents' races. if you're white and you mix with a nigger, you're putting your children at a disadvantage.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjZaJgKh1Zg

>racists

Not even understand the origins and use of the word. Sage

Truth coming from the mouth of a Swede, come to Finland Sven, we can still save this nation, then save Sweden afterwards.

nigger

care to more in depth on how the dynamics are?

if you care about IQ then dont mix with niggers. its not rocket science nigel.

The problem isn't the brown men fucking your white women. It's your white women. Your forefathers gave them the power to do this and your cuck betas keep it. Men could end this tomorrow if they wanted, but they won't.