Hypothetical. What would happen if white men started raping western muslim women at inordinate rates?

Hypothetical. What would happen if white men started raping western muslim women at inordinate rates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9MnIf7-g_U
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.pt&sl=pt-BR&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A3es_de_Bragan%C3%A7a&usg=ALkJrhhu1NS8ywD3ENpfcBYRQP9eI7z68A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Muslim immigration would stop because white women would be jelly.

I like when things can be solved with rape.

this is the fucking truth

If we DPed every arab girl that came into our countries, their immigration would probably stop.

fpbp

To get raped you have to be a drunk whore in the middle of the night walking home from a party and wearing nothing

So that's exclusively reserved for white women

holy shit im dying

you know you're not on tumblr right? You can quit the larping.

Power justifies itself

Muslim women love white men.
They all want blue-eyed babies.
In Islam, having a baby with blue eyes is seen as a gift from Allah.

no it's not. what islamic text or scholar ever said that?

fire up the rape engines

wet pussy says more.than islamic pedophile scholar

Pfizer would buy the world on day one surely?

UK, arguing Islamic scripture.

The memes are real

We /d/ now!

Gee, I wonder. But, see, it doesn't matter because white men are in charge. [spoiler]which is true, we could put a stop to all of it tomorrow if we needed to.[/spoiler]

i want to do that but i don't want to do that.

>Hypothetical. What would happen if white men started raping western muslim women at inordinate rates?

Obedient, better women would be born in 50% of all cases ( other 50% is some hyperagressive apelike beardo )

Could it have been the truth all along?

CALL AMBERLAMPS

(((WE)))
(((GREEN)))
(((GOLD)))

I think that's a mexican and not a muslim

>#notallmuslims fellow British kufr

You know the government would go all out against the white population.

Muslim men wouldn't care less, their women are trolls. only the media would blow up about how terrible white people are

how about instead of rape get all our kv neets to marry and red pill them. kv neets don't care about having kids. deport the men as terrorists. i don't mind moving to michigan.

>there are a couple of niqabis on my campus

In Turkey they have this blue - eyed talisman called the Nazar, which is used to ward of evil jinns ( demons in islam) .
So having a baby with blue-eyes, will automatically bring blessings to your family and house.

The average white male is weaker than the average muslim women tho.

Uh I deadlifted 111 kilos today, am I weaker than a saracen woman?

We'd have a lot more white people in prison
>sage

>white british women
refugees just love dat thiccness

include me in screencap

lots of Christian babies

Nice, 9.2

What Muslim women? You mean the 2-3% of poor wittle refugees that have been fleeing war torn hell holes?

None of them came because they aren't building families or making homes or seeking temporary safety, they are there to breed white women and replace you cucks and here you sit fantasizing about some pipe dream.

it's a hypothetical you autist

White men would probably realize how much power they can have if they just take it and might move on to bigger and better targets.

But how to get them to stop acting like such pussies in unison in order to start....?

>if white men started raping western muslim women
we are not monkeys
sanctity of marriage and shit

fpbp

STUPID SLIDE THREAD

THE JEW IS AFRAID AS IT SHOULD BE.

bosnia vol.2 would happen

False. Our effete faggots are stronger than their effete faggots, while their strongest provide no competition to our strongest.

When the first post, is the best post.

High Class British Waifus are an entirely different creation.

>Rosalyn Landor

English actress from the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=O9MnIf7-g_U

>Rosalyn Landor

seems legit. was aware of the blue ward stone thingies.

Thats a muslim.

Your not wrong.

Mercy killings all round and a huge influx of almost brown babies.

I have to say, if Muslim women were a bunch of sexy babes that were so eager you’d think they were getting paid instead of pseudo-Jews with mustaches, they wouldn’t accept Muslisms

lol faggot

Impossible. Non white women were made for white cock. Bleaching is never rape.

brb firing my cock
ONE LAST RIDE

Fpbp

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.pt&sl=pt-BR&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A3es_de_Bragan%C3%A7a&usg=ALkJrhhu1NS8ywD3ENpfcBYRQP9eI7z68A

>There are those who consider that through this movement was destroyed part of the life of the city where the commerce stalled, causing the bankruptcy of several companies and provoking lack of employment; and maintaining the same problem of prostitution not in Bragança but in neighboring Spain where many of these married men and children are headed, young people from the district some minors resorting to taxi services for such.

>(However) there is no known case of divorce resulting from the action of the movement.

do you think they fukt?

us English are a pretty sexy bunch but people don't take care of themselves anymore, and fuck me the fashion is shit now

our hypothetical dicks would fall off from disease

fukt the same actress at the same time

the swedes cant even enjoy their extinction with some slant puss?

check my captcha

kek

Time to rape them all my dudes