So, we all know Jews stick together. So, what did Weinstein do to them? He obviously did something big

So, we all know Jews stick together. So, what did Weinstein do to them? He obviously did something big.

It is sad that the girl in the OP is dating an Asian guy

leave that white guy alone

That's not ideal, but Asians and whites (by taxonomy standards) are 2 subspecies within the same modern human species.
If she was with a protohuman species like sub-saharan africans, then it would be a tragedy.

his crime was being ugly

Mixing is degenerate. You Asian beta males can always dream tho. Stick to your own.

if you want to see her in motion

fucking chink looks a ladyboy. Put a wig on him

He was a disposable asset end of. A quarter of a billion dollars that produces a few movies is small time compared to the larger game at play.

I bet he tried to get a more powerful Jew's daughter to touch him.

Idk but that girl is beautiful. That pic is making me go FULL 1488

my sister-in-law dated an asian guy too

they broke up.

now she is dating a white guy.

Thought everyone knew already his ego got the best of him when he went after someone who is above the Jewish influence.

Asian men can't even get their own women. This is why Asian men that live in the West all have mental problems.

He got sloppy, he got careless, and he was culled from the herd because of it.

>its another r/asianmasculinity thread

LEL at using the word 'asian' which is just a geographical location where 4 BILLION people live as if it mean anything. nevermind the last time I checked, there were more 'asian' people on the planet while 'white' people have the lowest population of any race on the planet. the last time I took biology class, I think having babies involve a man & woman or something ...

>asian beta manlet confirmed
your han is showing, friend

It is Zionist Vs. Diaspora kike secret war bullshit.
Zionists (Israel) need America strong to fight their wars and pay them sheckles.
Diaspora have parasite empires (FED, Banks, Hollywood, Academia, etc) in America that depend on weakening (((their))) host.
Weinstein is degenerate diaspora kike and a big man in Jewwood. He also supported Hillary and Obama who were moving against Zionist interests.

So the Zionist Jew Jewed the Diaspora Jew.

Honestly not even that big.
Hollywood is already dying. Trump is already beating the Diaspora and favoring the Zionists Weinstein and his company are already on the outs and watch he probably will not even be arrested or tied for rape.
He will also be able to keep his millions of sheckles.

"Oh no he will be shunned by dying Hollywood and lose political access"
Poor guy. Must be devastating.
Considering that it was the diaspora operatives in the deep state attempting to disarm Americans that killed 50+ in Vegas the Zionist OP to disgrace an already falling Diaspora kike looks like kid gloves.

He is cute and prettier than her.

I now understand how it is that people can honestly fool for thai lady-boys.
Guy looks exactly like a chick.

It's a bigger problem than whether or not to stick together. The country has hit the point of no return and now white people are doing what they always do.. Turn into nazi's. Pic very related.

>niggers are proto-human

Wrong. They, and all other shitskins, have an entirely different lineage and thus belong in an entirely different genus.

I wouldn't trust that fishmouth

Not the same girl.

became a liability
he stopped making money

I heard that Weinstein's brother paid off a bunch of other Jews to support his coup at the studio.

I dunno. I'm conflicted about this Weinstein thing. On the one hand I realize Hollywood is pure slime and I don't like it. On the other, women have demonstrated a willingness to pile on when a whiff of sexual harassment comes up, usually with spurious accusations because they want attention, just don't like the guy, whatever.

I could honestly use a quick rundown on Weinstein. What's the big deal with this jew? Did I miss something?

He's a Hollywood big wig alleged to have had sex with various actresses in exchange for preferential casting.

What if it was just to distract us from exposing the botched false flag in vegas? After all they didn't reveal anything big yet

It's beyond my understanding how some couples work. Look at that guy. Why would any woman feel any attraction towards him? I am serious, I don't understand it.

>What if it was just to distract us from exposing the botched false flag in vegas? After all they didn't reveal anything big yet
this.

He's hot.

Could be. Top question of the day is who the hell is Jesus Campos, why is his online presence pre-shooting so thin, WHY did he last minute no-show five scheduled press interviews yesterday? Are his current whereabouts known by law enforcement? Media doesn't know where he is, can't make contact with him.

It's just a girl playing around with an asian "cute guy". He'll get cucked soon by a chad that will fuck her brains out.

Instrumental in getting people Oscar's as well.

He's a Amish Chinese.