It really makes you think

It really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5aPbefau2Zc
thedailybeast.com/jimmy-kimmel-defends-lack-of-harvey-weinstein-jokes-im-not-the-moral-conscience-of-america?via=twitter_page
youtu.be/70tbgwPz76I
youtu.be/pwTzEgjhE8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/5aPbefau2Zc

....it sure does

>I'm not the moral conscience in America
I figured as much, considering he almost always exploits children to hide from the brutal fact that he's not funny.

Does that mean he'll stop talking about Trump?

>outs himself as nothing more than an estrogen-filled faggot marionette

It's just a (((new york thing)))

>Puppy eyes.
Class A acting.

thedailybeast.com/jimmy-kimmel-defends-lack-of-harvey-weinstein-jokes-im-not-the-moral-conscience-of-america?via=twitter_page

“First of all, the Harvey Weinstein thing, people like this false equivalence of that’s somehow equivalent to what happened in Las Vegas,” Kimmel added, arguing that the alleged assault of dozens of women does not deserve the same reaction as the killing of nearly 60 people. He said that Weinstein is “not a friend of mine,” adding, “I'm not in the movie business.” As a once and future Oscar host who is friends with many of the movie stars in Weinstein’s orbit, that claim is a hard one to buy.

“And I'll add that that story came out like I think moments before we went to tape on Thursday and we didn't have a show on Friday,” Kimmel continued.

So let's review this.

"First of all, the Harvey Weinstein thing, people like this false equivalence of that's somehow equivalent to what happened in Las Vegas." Right, Trump supporters got shot, Trump supporters want guns, you want to remove rights because one of your own opened fire on Trump supporters. If you want an equivalence, let's take away your right to speak so that people stop getting radicalised by you.
"I'm not in the movie business." He's hosting the 2018 Oscars. Will he avoid Weinstein then as well? I mean, after all, he doesn't know him. But he doesn't know Trump either?
"And I'll add that story came out like I think moments before we went to tape on Thursday and we didn't have a show on Friday."

This is the one that fucks me off the most.

At least when James Comey got fired, Stephen Colbert legged it out and announced that it had happened. Sure, he had to manipulate his audience, but he TOLD THEM.

Turns out Jimmy Kimmel is SHIT AT HIS OWN JOB.

No, because attacking republicans is moral.

You can see the tears in his eyes, it's amazing how missing chromosomes can make a faggot cry forever.

>norm
>carolla
>kimmel

holy shit what the fuck happened to kimmel?
is it the money? the fame? the pizza bribery on tape?

>I'm not the moral conscience of America
>But let me tell you why Drumpfkins are responsible for everything that I think is wrong with the USA anyway

Fuck that greaseball, I hope he has a heart attack soon.

>I'm not the moral conscience in America
Well last week you were lad, why's the ((cat)) got your tongue now?

What a jackass.

Kimmel is a great example as to how the MSM and networks use their personalities as puppets of their agenda. Once the normies get wind of their bullshit the game is up.

I think there was a lack of care until some starlet did not get the role she thought she should, and started this. They have all just been fine with it until it has become fashionable to not be. What we have are a group of self-virtuous whores, and I see their main purpose is the be able to threaten to out somebody to get what they want in the business. More 3rd Wave Feminism on the rise.

This proves it. Rape and sexual assault is not worse than death. Women can shut the fuck up now.

underrated

I always thought he has too many chromosomes

>becomes political whore for Democrats on gun control and healthcare
>one of their own gets popped for moral weakness that everyone covered up at NBC and in the hollyjew media
>"W-welp I mean I'm not suppose to be a moral conscience guys"

Seriously can someone pinpoint if this faggots ratings are declining or not?

If the US is not tuning him off then we really have lost the narrative battle.

>last week: baaaawwww we need to take away your guns you fucking shitlords, it's the MORAL thing to do
>"I'm not the moral conscience in America"

fucking really?

He is a puppet for the networks who will cry on demand. They make their media personalities work for their pay and if that means push a corporate backed leftist agenda... they will do it.

>literally cries about guns healthcare and DRUMPF 24/7
>suddenly silent on a sex scandal in hollywood

How in the hell are these leftard personalities still taken seriously by their audiences?

These late night comedians deserve a good zyklon b shower

he doesn't seem to have a problem going after people who don't think the way he does. is it accurate to assume that he supports everything that harvey did?

"Not the moral conscience of America."

This guy is so full of shit. Hans't he been bitching and moaning, passing himself off as the "moral conscience" of America when it comes to Obamacare?

So is the mainstream media dead yet or what? It's fucking hilarious how quickly it's fallen.

Truly amazing

Their fans are lefties or retards. Case closed

I mean, c'mon guys, Mark Dice of all peopel already picked this apart flawlessly...

youtu.be/70tbgwPz76I
youtu.be/pwTzEgjhE8Q

Even Adam Corolla hates him - he probably started this thread

Then stop shitting on Trump every single night. Not going to? Of course not, that would be retarded, but you're not a good person by trying to stay out of this whole mess.

Unless he's afraid of be outed for something he did that Harvey knows

Really makes you think.

I sincerely hope Carolla is putting his former co-star on blast for his faggotry.

the classic jon stewart move
>REEEE REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL LOOK ALL THE SHIT THEY ARE DOING, IM THE ONLY NEWS SHOW THAT TELLS THE TRUTH
>>what about the even more heinous shit the dems are doing, why not talk about that
>>>LOL ITS JUST COMEDY BRO, DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

The counts on Youtube for these people are way over inflated so they can steal add dollars from sponsors; just 8 years ago - Leno would get ratings that surpass these 3 fucktards on tv combined. and leno was just good, not great.

Carolla was on Laura Ingraham's radio show yesterday and he called Kimmell a friend and didn't trash him, so I dunno about those claims

To me this looks as could we expect something about him to come up as well. That would be a blow to the left.

I like Jon Stuart but he hid behind this defense too.

Getting away from commenting on shit because "it's all just jokes."

he probably raped that chandalier girl

You all realise that once we reach a tipping point in society, fuckers like this will run away to bunkers or privately owned islands for the super wealthy

don't forget crying about an old lion getting killed in africa. That was the point I knew he had officially turned into a woman.

Oh boy, here we go!

General skepticism is at ridiculous levels in America. Nobody trusts anybody, especially rich people.

>Jewmmy Kimmel
>Not attacking leftist Jews
Not that much to think about

That was funny before Social Justice Warriors.

OP... No shit man. It's not hard to tell who the pizza enablers are. Look at their noses.