Berserk Thread

Guys can anyone explain the berserk timeline?

It starts with guts being the black swordsman and goes around killing apostles and meets with puck. Eventually he ends up at the fight with the snail count. God hand appears daughter of count gets mad at guts and he makes this face.

>pic related

Golden age arc starts with guts being young and his past following him joining band of hawk. It ends with the eclipse and guts becomes the black swordsman, lost children arc and after that ends up meeting farneze, serpico etc. In the beginning of this moment he just gets the Dragon slayer and is inexperienced fighting apostles. But at the start of the manga he was experienced. Where does the part fit of him going around with puck killing that snake and snail apostle.

I am having a hard time understanding this because I think the author didn't look too much in the future for what was gonna happen after the golden age arc.

Question: where does the very first chapters till golden age arc fit in the whole story

Other urls found in this thread:

skullknight.net/encyclopedia/world/timeline/timeline.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Miura probably hadn't though that far ahead.

That is what I have been thinking. It must have happened between lost children arc and the moment he became the black swordsman. But in lost children arc he still wasn't as strong as during the first chapters.

I really wanna know the exact order to understand the story better

bump

its simple user

1. Golden Age
2. Black Swordsman
3. Lost Children
4. Tower of conviction
5. Falcon of the millenium
6. Fantasia

Don't over think much the timeline, keep it simple user

You seem to be retarded, so don't worry about how you're having a hard time.

Guts's past/Golden Age -> first chapters pre-Golden Age arc -> post Golden Age arc

there is also a tiny chapter that takes place before Guts met the Band where he's captured and makes friends with a fairy

literally didn't explain anything. Great job idiot.

Was talking about a more detailed timeline when it exactly happened.

I think I am overthinking it yes.

So lets say guts was alone after he left godo with his armor and sword. He fought against apostles and was more experienced he already knew how to use that canon in his arm.

after golden age arc we see him getting used to his new weaponry and armor and killing some demon.

Right after the lost children arc we see him meeting up with farneze and he has puck already.

So it just happened between the moment he became the black swordsman and met farneze. But we don't know what happened after godhand left guts we just saw him having a sad face and out of nowhere the story switches from before the first chapters to after those chapters.

I know it is hard to understand cause I also don't understand this storyline.

>where does the very first chapters till golden age arc fit in the whole story

between golden age and lost children, did you read the manga?

>But in lost children arc he still wasn't as strong as during the first chapters.

He was a beast

>Golden age arc
>Guts leaves Godo's
>2 years pass
>Black swordsman arc, at the start of which he meets puck, it's literally the first chapter.
>Then lost children arc
>Then guts meets farnese

How is this hard to understand for you?

>But we don't know what happened after godhand left guts

pic related happened

But but but that isn't what happened straight after godhand left guts with the daughter of the fat count and puck..

I don't understand where the snail fight fits in the story because god meets godhand and they leave. After that golden age arc starts. You never see what happened after they left and the sad face of guts. We just assume that lost children was straight after that.

Just think of it as a time skip. Guts was away for two years. The Black Swordsman arc probably took him one year, and the Lost Children took him another year, or half of it. He could have traveled one and a half years after the Black Swordsman arc, and the Lost Children only took more or less 3 months of traveling. And then it took him a few months to return to Godo after he was done with Farnese and his first duel with Serpico

I don't understand what you're confused about, it doesn't show 100% of everything he did, after the eclipse he lives in the cave with Godo and then he takes the Dragonslayer and a two year time skip happens where he just hunts apostles that's never shown. Then it goes Count>Baron>Lost Children

Baron>Count I mean

thanks. Guess I will. I just feel like Miura indeed wasn't thinking the story would progress this way.

thank you

Good question OP.
I have no idea what happens after the godhand appears at the end of The Black Swordsman arc, do they let him go or what?

If the Behelit is specifically an artifact to open the doorway to the Abyss, then does that mean there are other Behelit-like artifacts to other realms? Could that also mean there are more than just the God Hand? Shit, this latest chapter could put out another 30 years of this series.

>Berserk will never end in our lifetime

Guts shoots a cannonball to Griffith. After Griffith destroys that ball he smashes guts with gravity or whatever and guts loses consciousness and wakes up later when everything is back to normal.

What I noticed is that puck changed quite alot. compared to the crying elf who felt bad for people. Now he just makes jokes all day.

skullknight.net/encyclopedia/world/timeline/timeline.html

>Berserk will never end in our lifetime
There's no reason it would need to, but the end will show that the World Tree IS God and will end with Gutts destroying it.

Thanks user

I do want it to end at some point can't follow it for 15 more years