Brit/pol/ - Oranjeboom Edition

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEWpK_Dl7M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7_3rs5gU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=w5OgdnvBFmk
youtu.be/6C5Un8mO2J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for great British inventions

you can actually fuck off with this dutch shite, got the black/red ones the other day, taste like pure fucking cancer

you can't buy that beer in my country anymore (it's a dutch beer) because they quality is soooo terrible bad...and it gave people terrible headaches after just one can...

>flatmates knocked on my door earlier
>did it about 4 times
>I was too scared to answer
>could have been about a fire or anything
who /liveslifeontheedge/ here?

Bangin' concert on the Thames right now lads.

What were you scared of?

All of the good beer in the Netherlands comes from Belgium anyway.
>inb4 muh obligatory hipster craftbrew scene

Do you bongs agree that Betty is the worst Monarch in Britain's history? She reigned over its death and cheered on multikult. The only hope is that when she passes a new house will storm the palace, declare a protectorate, dissolve Parliament, and deport all kebab. If this happens she'll be like a King John - so, so terrible it spawned the noble class, or new nobles, into action to save the people.
Jacobites? Who saves Britannia, this time, lads? Who are the new nobles, a la the Tudor's "New Men"? It's your only hope. And I'm not suggesting anything traitorous. Wait till the monarch dies. And then have a stronger claim on the blood of the British people, and to defend this blood. (The Saxe gotha Krauts have demonstrated they are ok with white genocide). So take over the throne with a strong claimant. Have special forces on board, guarantee them all noble status once the new monarch ascends. It will be your ONLY shot. Once one of Diana's kids are on the throne they will just become globalist puppets; they have no noble intent, nevermind royal right to reign.

First for hanging anime nonces.

I want to cave your skull in.

Who else here just wants someone they are able to confide in, instead of having to bottle up feelings all the time?

A N I M E W E B S I T E
N
I
M
E
W
E
Bum
S
I
T
E

L A D S
A
D
S

I'm pissed up, got rekt on rum with muh Arabs and Jew mates, got stoned too, Jews and Muslims sold me weed

Anglosphere when?

We include the Arabs and Paki lads and West Indians.

ARABS ARE BEST ALLIES SO IS PAKISTAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

i DELET ALL MY MEMES, 9 YRS OF MEMES AND REACTION PIC DELETE BECAUSE GCHQ, IM NOT GOING TO THE CLINK FOR 4 YRS FOPR POSTING MERCHANT MEMES

No Pope of Rome.

Elizabeth the II has been an outstanding Monarch in its most uncertain times.
It's very easy to sail a ship in calm waters, she's weathered the storm of globalism as well as anyone ever could have.

When I was in halls last year I didn't leave my room when the fire alarms went off, no one noticed/cared.. heh heh

social interaction I guess. and a sudden knock on the door makes me just freeze desu
you're everything you hate and more you hypocrite. if you're not larping about having a kid then you really should stop having emotional investment in britpol desu. get off the fuckin interneh

i wanna tickle your daughters feet

how in the fuck did oranjeboom become typically british?

Kind of. The feelings are buried very deep now though.

I need a new right wing party that is not Tory to vote for and one that is not banned under the terror act, actually not right wing, a centre party, i'm a lefty too, only centrists can rule, and i want to rule

but i hate liberal in a way even though i'm a 100% liberal, i just hate foreigners. Like i fucking get reeeeeeeeal edgy around people i dont know

Corbyn is such a mad cunt and he is a Hamas/Iran/Russian shill, like literally Momentum is Kremlin funded

It's not you bellend. It's just a late night edition and it was one of the only pics I had on my computer.

Now piss off.

eddie"s daughter is a sub human niglet

What does it do user?

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

Where are my trip fags?>

George Windsor is the saviour of the white race.

what's your constituency

>weathered the storm

Yeah if anyone has a hard time it's the Queen

Pussy ass nigga fuck you

Word for word.

Gladly. Remember 1667 cunt.

You are pathetic, and suffer from Stockholm syndrome. by any objective measure the actual British people, the indigenous people, are being displaced, Londonstan has fallen, your daughters are being raped and the national honour has been dissolved to not "insult" your invaders and rapists. Your leaders are all pedphiles who suck globalist cock. The natural Rights of Englishmen, those rights with over a thousand years of development, have been curtailed in the name of all of the above. And Englishman in 1640 had more freedom. Englishman in 1595 had more freedom of conscience, as Betty I said she "would not make windows into the souls of men" If you can't speak your thoughts they don't exist. You are either a conquered white Briton or an invader okay with how things are going. Which is it? I am speaking freely to remind you cucks what free speech looks like.

name a single act of plmt she could've killed that would've (i) saved Britain from decline and (ii) justified her most likely destroying the monarchy? It was death by a thousand cuts, no one change was large enough alone to justify her intervention, so that change could've only come though an unlawful coup of a democratic government, which would be civil war, or more likely, the army turning on them, the dissolution of the monarchy a British Republic...

The pratt helmet gun. Blow in the mouth tube, gun fires. Don't have a sneezing fit...

t. repressed homosexual

Nonsense.

But does he know who (((they))) are?

By the time he's ready to ascend white people wont exist, and he will have to promise to convert the Island to Islam to secure his ascension. NOT A STRATEGY.

WTF is this shit, anons? I know it's supposedly voluntary, but what gives any organisation the right to demand explanations from a private company regarding their own workforce hiring decisions?

1654 cunt

I got my bike stolen last week by a pikey camp down t road, what do?, i went up there, but they have like 20 dogs and one is a rottweiler and i got chased away, running like a fat cunt from gypsos with sticks

I know its them because their feral kids came around our estate asking me if the bikes in the lobby are o k for them to take, WTF, they are ppls bikes u pikey cunt !

start a row with 5 12 yr old pikey kids, they get their dad to come round and he starts threatening me saying he will get 200 gypsy here to beat me up

AND THEN A Polish lad who i've never spoke to for 6 months since hes been here goes fucking ape shit at them and they leave in a hurry....

LMAO, what the fuck did you say dude? < 'he said i said somthing in gypsy they wouled understand.'

FUCKED BASSED POLAND NEIGHBOUR, SAVED ME FROM A KICKING FROM 40 PIKEYS,.

>a day in the life of a Leave voter

He is the heir of Edward VIII. Of course he does. They're just biding their time.

It's bigger than that. She would have had to stop delegating ministerial powers. At least challenge Parliamentary supremacy and 1688. It may not work, but would set precedence for her successor. In all honesty I don't think she has it in her. Hence the hope on a new house, with a new soverign who heard the Call and took large risks to Save Britannia.

Not being funny, but they shit me up these gypsies do, id never usually tangle with them, but they took my bike.

I was in the first gulf war and id still rather face Saddam's forces than a band of these absolute nutjobs with sticks and chains.

I voted BREXIT, I'm a UKIP member and activist.

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or deceitful than the Tripcunt. His posts reek of his person's horrible self importance. His inputs to threads are pathetic and utterly repugnant to look at. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a good Brit/pol/ thread and the only thing his wretched eyes see is potential threats and 'anonymongs'.

The Tripcunt is a natural liar and blowhard, those defending them should be aware. His arguments crumple with the slightest blow of the wind but his posts will derail the thread, leaving the rest of the Anonymous posters to fight amongst themselves. His narcissistic ways have pulled Brit/pol/ into many a circle jerk as we have learned the hard way a multitude of times in the past year. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the tripcunt is their eventual and soon coming extinction. For the tripcunt, through all his hate and self-righteousness, hates nothing more than himself.

>Take the black pill and realise Julius Evola was right about european civilization being seasonal, just as ancient Rome had it's good times and end times of decadence and destruction we are bound for it to there is no avoiding the end times.

In other Words fuck political parties And nationalist movements, simply focus on living your life as an individualist outside of the realm of society to your own design unrelaint upon the current societal system and based upon your own ideals and cultural heritage.

She was successful in that she preserved the monarchy. It's possible the monarchy will have another crisis when she dies as all the factions will tear themselves apart in public. So, she has preserved the institution you hope someone else will inherit and restore, so she wasn't all bad, no?

What music do you think Peter Hitchens likes?

>instead of a referendum we should have had a REEFerendum
>you know, legalise the weed and all that

The state of LBC at these hours

Self banned myself from the Graun from being banned, I have about 110 banned accounts, everyone I make again is banned within 4 mins, I went a day of making 40 with silly name accounts, like fucking you mods, Owen jones is a cunt ,lefties must die etc.

Made a new account the other day and even shilled as a lefty and still got banned.

They have my IP

Its a shame as i have guardian picks over those 100 + accounts

this. tripcunts are the reason I rarely lurk brit/pol/. they all need ot get an IRC chatroom, and commence with their chat-level, knowledge free lonely banter. Sup Forums is about sharing ideas, not building an identity. You can only serve one master and the rest of the internet is for doing the identity thing. Not Sup Forums.

>deriving unearned pleasure
>from anything

Hitch would put you in the oven m8

A working class person sneezed on me today. Afterwards I was immediately rushed into ER. Well, the results just came back: I've been diagnosed with terminal poor-peopleitis. Symptoms include: lowered IQ, sporadic fits of rage induced by football matches, parasitism through welfare, baldness, and ugliness. Fuck.

where is tranny user?

GAS THE DUTCH
1654 AGAIN

Im 58% british can i join this thread?

Oh shit, I can feel the transformati-- oi chantelle weres me fookin beer yeh am fookin gona go on jerimy kyle

I'll grant it's possible that that historical path is possible. But that's no success really, she should have asserted the sovereign powers more, if nothing else to give the next claimant a bit of ground to work with. I honestly wonder what she really thinks. I see all of her "let's all get along" nonsense as just statist propaganda. But, does she really want Charles or William to ascend? If she does, God can't save that queen. Britain needs a once-in-a-500-year monarch, a New House to preserve your great Island, people, culture, and font of civilized humanity.

>new right wing party

English political "revolutions from the right" only happen within the elite and within the ruling class. It would take an internal collapse of the conservative party and a usurpation by a great "man of action" for there to be change. Mosley & Powell are examples of men, both regarded to have been guaranteed Tory leaders and Prime Ministers who failed. Intelligent, right wing men in politics have a talent for managing to kick themselves in the behind out into the street. Mosley and Powell are examples of how right-wing political careers end in failure when one estranges oneself from THE PARTY.

He tweeted that he only ever really listens to Beethoven's 3rd, 5th, & 7th now.

I disagree with this, an infiltration of a mainstream party and a neo-classical, even... radical-centrist attitude to politics, is the only way to have a "revolution from the right". The traditional spirit manifest in a small elite, or vanguard within a mainstream party.

10/10 Mid class slag

Your class abandoned the working class Jan 30, 1649. Their miseries and debased culture has been allowed by the toffs who sold them down the river.

Next go 'round look after them better. The House of Sup Forums may be the next royal house to issue a protectorate.

Yes, but so long as you're not working class.

them are big fookin words wats ur footbal team m8 better no be fokin Manchester utd or me n me mates will fookin smash ye aye??

Classical music mainly that of the Englishman Edward Elgar, as its the greatest music reminiscent of what Britannia once was and could have been...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEWpK_Dl7M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7_3rs5gU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA

She's lower class and you know it

>destroyed regional peoples tribalize; amazing

In all honesty, after Betty dies, and I sail in an declare myself your rightful King, we can fix the working class together under my stewardship and temporary protectorate. All degeneracy will be eliminated, all welfare and council estate abolished, and workhouses established. Much like the Methodists did, getting the working man out of "Gin Lane" and as a useful member of society, we will do the same, including free tattoo removals. England will once again be aesthetic as fuck.

Glad to see that some people are still able to enlighten the masses on that shithole though, even if the vast majority are naive idiots who are willfully blind to anything outside their bubble.

But Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is from the US, user.

The electorate made it quite clear they value the media more than the Monarch in 1997, some idiotic larping yank can't understand the nuance of monarchy in Britain. Anything more and we'd likely be talking about Republicanism in our lifetime.

Good evening, I hope you're all well.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5OgdnvBFmk

me right now

You all have to remember also that the Conservative party is simply the government. The Labour party is opposition. The Tories have been many parties, they have been ideologically flexible and while retaining their institutional steadiness. All major ideological epochs in English politics have been initiated by dissident members of the ruling class, within the tory party. It is simply the government, the party, THE ESTABLISHMENT.

This is what Hitchens was groping towards when he opposed the referendum. For all the bluster of Farage he will not achieve his goals, because he is anti-establishment while not a member. Antidisestablishmentarianism is only possible if one is a member of the establishment. Hitchens knew that change would only be possible if there was a Lutheran tory, a dissident-elite who could form a "new" establishment party, or change the tory party, thus ensuring a revolution from the right. The kind of political dissent from Farage et al is ebbing, as it can only ever slash against the shoes of the establishment and recede.

Eh, it's a sad situation but eugenics is necessary. The poor must be precluded from having more than 2 children. No matter what you do with them, we definitely dont need an expanding blue-collar population

Night lads

An outsider is EXACTLY what you need to understand your malaise. (The proof is that NONE of your Brits have any way to unfuck your Island; it's just whining and pining for lost days of old). And the people, as always, don't know what they want. Democracy is a sham there as it is in stateside. They will always be led, the choice is by whom - the current globalist psychopaths who care not for the blood of the British, or by a new monarch who will right the thousand year history? What shall the history books read? The choice is your even if youdon't have the consciousness to realize it.

I disagree lad on a couple of points however I very much admire the idea and very much wish it were true.
>the idea of an ethnic nationalist movement reaching mainstream popularity is highly unlikely due to the Jewish grip of the mass media, and their infiltration of such organisations.
>the very mention of the word "far right", "nationalist", "ethnic nationalist" etc is met with instant social stigma by media controlled lemmings who are programmed to reject such ideals from birth.
>if an ethnic nationalist nation Were to succeed it would be met with instant calls of war by the jews and the internationalist Community just look at the past 100 years there is your evidence.

My advice is to stick to the Legionnaires way of life hone your self physically, mentally, physically and simply wait for the day to seize power violently.

>Antidisestablishmentarianism
I don't think you know what that means;

From Google;
Antidisestablishmentarianism:
Opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England.

I'm really not in the mood to explain constitution that most Brits don't understand to such a simple minded American so intent on LARPing.

regardless of ideology, activists are busybody cunts

Is this Eddy?

I don't disagree, but I think you'd be surprised how much eliminating degeneracy, reinstating Methodism, and offering meaningful work, offered based on IQ, can keep things working. If they truly feel cared for a sovereign, so much is possible. And once kebab is removed, the labor market will tighten enough that they WILL be valued, even if apprenticeships etc need to be reestablished. Think of th eoppurtunities for the lower classes who survived the black death - the other side, they were doing amazing for centuries.

>NONE of your Brits have any way to unfuck your Island; it's just whining and pining for lost days of old
says the absolutist monarchist

we do oppose the withdrawal of the state from the established cultures and traditions of England though, and any opposition to that must come from the establishment, it was a pun really.

The Jew conspiracy is a form of medieval Christian thinking we need to move away from. I don't think any government will round up Jews and terminate them, and a govt shouldn't. The Zio-conspiracy is just that..

We've already had this talk Eddie. I'm on your level. You just lack the balls to see 1688 challenged. You think history is over. It's not. Embrace a little bit of entropy. Especially with a new house taken by force.

Any turbulence from the Monarch will result in Republicanism.

I explained that to him, he just wishes the Queen had strengthened the monarchy rather than simply preserving it though concessions. If it were the Civil War he would do as Charles I did, reject Cromwell's terms and inexorably lead the monarchy to the scaffold...

I'm sorry for what the horrors I'm about to subject you to, but it's necessary to shatter your delusions : youtu.be/6C5Un8mO2J8
Those are the average poor people. They can't be saved, and if we let them continue reproducing then Britain will eventually drown in fake tan

I seek to establish a period of a near absolute monarchy, but tat will eventually and/or slowly be dissolved by signing laws acceding such. You all need to realize this is real life, this time is now. Britannia wont exist for your grandchildren otherwise. It will happen by force, but will be seen as legal, as the current house has no viability to continue other than destruction of the British people.

Hi lads.

An omnipotent and benevolent monarch would be fucking cool tho... One can dream

they would parrot whatever the ruling elite wanted them to parrot, now it's materialism, tomorrow...

I agree it is pointless to seek mass revolution which is why the Russian revolution was a coup, and all "communist" revolutions have been military coups followed by military dictatorship. All this means is that change must come from within dissident sections of the current elite, the ruling class of England.

The rhetoric, and the dreams () of reactionaries does not counter Eddie's arguments; the Queen lives in reality, and not in your rhetorical daydreams...

That's a flow chart we need to look at. Either way is a win 1.) results in republicanism, is a failure. Fine! at least you pushed the issue and FOUND OUT that the monarchy is useless, and only exists as state iconography prop worship to keep people subdues with a false sense of nationhood. Or 2.) you push the issue and find out that you have more support than you realize, becuase the island is so brainwashed, no one is even allowed to think. What if the house of lords was ok with a strong protectorate? Chaos can cause the wheat to separate form the chaff, if all want a proper England, again.

Got ID'd for scissors today lads.

You don't realize that Parliamentary supremacy is taken the role of Cromwell, as the current crown is effectively without a head. Why preserve a meaningless institution?

Eddie is a Working-class, low-testosterone defeatist and probably a paedophile.