Bleach

How ichigos son gonna get called?

first for IchiAizen

Heart.

ラズベリー

>It was all an illusion all along and we were really reading Naruto

>implying son, not daughter

So how high are the chances of Bleach Shippuden? How high are the chances of the anime coming back?

Literally The Heart 2.0

Nichigo

Tacos

Ichigo was satan.

Special announcement next chapter so fairly probable.

I just want Yhwach to kill them all to punish the Japs for their shit taste and everything its caused in the manga

>ichigo is now 27

Bleach:Re soon, now with added romance and death.

We will know in one week.

2 weeks next week no jump.

two

Manga stream mistranslated key parts of the chapter and left out a editors note referencing Ichigo and rukia.

>In two weeks, Orihime fags will get blown the fuck out.

Renruki is already confirmed, hang yourself

Nichigo

>Long drawn out arc
>Super rushed ending
I bet the editors cancelled him

Will Parakeet Kid ever reunite with his Mom?

Enchilada

Ichigo's dad is already One Heart, though. Seriously. Check out the kanji for "Isshin".

1000 years old Christmas cake died as virgin.

They did that with toriko as well.

Nichigo

>IchiHime's son/daughter revealed next chapter

Rukia fags on suicide watch.

>So how high are the chances of Bleach Shippuden?

Zero. Story's over.

>How high are the chances of the anime coming back?

High.

Bochigo or Borugo

Was toriko ranking as bad as bleach was?

>died as virgin
That is complete bullshit. She is the same age as yammamoto and has been fucking his dick for 1000 years.

Sure, buddy, sure.

The editors note mentions Ichigo and rukia next chapter. But nice try

>Implying she didn't rape whoever she wanted back when she was the worst criminal SS had ever seen
>Implying she wouldn't rape Squad 11 members whenever they raised trouble in her hospital

What do you think is each character's possible happiest moment?

Yhwach will show up at that point and kill them.

Ichigo and Orihime have a child.

It will be called fucking Ringo
Will have an ever redder hair

>ラズベリー
>Fruit related
Hah, I get it.

Haha what the fuck who drew this garbage

>An immortal demi god is killed by some black ink spilled on him

so Orihime is there giving birth at Rukia's promotion ceremony?

Ichigo's going to kill Yhwach again and then propose to Rukia, right in front of the whole cast.

Bleachigo
>select all images with boats

L E W D
I hope I was her Shouta

Where's Aizen?

what if it's Uryuu who rises in the new Seireitei?

Ichigo arrives for the ceremony and Yhwach kills Rukia in front of him.

ichistop

Chad

With Ukitake.

Bleach

He's still alive dumbass. If he was dead there would be a grave stone for him since he saved soul society

What do you think Kyoraku's threesomes with Nanao and Lisa are like?

Uryuhime end confirmed

It's Aizen. Who's going to mourn him? Besides Momo and Ichigo.

Best bankai from the newest arc?

My vote goes to Yamamoto's, the flaming skeleton army from the fallen was cool.

First for HitsuHina

>How ichigos son gonna get called?
Ore no waifu no musuko.

Their system at times has made no sense.

>send scrubs to fight hollows on earth, most of the time they are weak and anyone with a shikai can handle it
>somehow there's 13-26 power houses that just chill for decades at a time
>menos are rare as fuck
>the aizen debacle was something not seen for 100 years (which he himself caused) and prior to that probably since ywachs first war

So a precedent is set that world ending shit is really rare and that some captains don't ever see such large scale action. Was internal fighting meant to have been a common thing? Rebellions, menos incursions? For the crazy scale we got after SS you'd have thought such power levels or scale was the norm. So why send weaklings to do tasks all the time? You live for thousands of years and higher level individuals could point a finger fire a simple spell and end any hollow on earth.

As the series progresses there comes to be some 50-60~ enemies/creatures in the world that were a threat and some 30~ good guys with decent power levels.

The scaling felt so off. Especially once the conceptual stuff started.

>It's His Kids! Trust me, I..I..I kn...know these things!

Ringo

IR fags so insecure. It`s hilarious.

masochism

I'm very jealous

Source?

>Pic related
Ichigo's daughter.
'Strawberry' from Ichigo and 'Cake' from Orihime.
Orangish hair from both Ichi & Hime genetics.

better choice with same meaning would be 木莓, read as Kiichigo

>Ringo
>Rin
>Rin in Japanese can mean "Cold, frigid, bracing; dignified"
IchiRuki confirmed.

Yeah, what the hell does everyone do all day during "peace time"? Why do most Shinigami live in Seiretei instead of working in the WotL? Or actively hunting hollows in Hueco Mundo?

First for UraYou

Can anyone post that pic with kubo and the ISIS guy?

There's a careful balance of souls to be maintained between the Afterlife and the World of the Living.

Hunting down Hollows actively in Hueco Mundo would disrupt that.

I think only rookies and losers do missions in human world, the rest protect the only thing that matters by feudal system - Seireitei

>Be Yamada
>Get into the Soul Society military because if you're not part of it, and you're not part of the nobility you are shit.
>Your brother was a Lieutenant in the same Division you are now in.
>Work hard to get 7th Officer Seat in your squad and become a leader of the 15th Relif Team
>You learn your OP Shikai and correctly use it.
>Makes friends Rukia and talk to her, and do stuff to make her feel comfortable. Meet, Ichigo and become friends with him since he's a bro.
>After Ichigo and Rukia thing is over you do your best to be the best Shinigami.
>Shit happens in the Soul Society and you are promoted to the 3rd Seat of the 4th Division, make you the 3rd head huncho of your Division.
>Quincies fuck everything up and make an appearance as a character.
>Isane your Lieutenant and you are now the leaders of your squad.
>Isane becomes Captain after mastering Bankai and its only natural for you to become her Lieutenant after serving under her as her 3rd Seat.
>Isane promotes her sister from another fucking Division as her Lieutenant.
>You never could reach the rank of Lieutenant like your older brother.
>You are never mentioned or heard from again.

Just fuck all this shit up.

That bitch finally become Oldhag now

>You learn your OP Shikai and correctly use it
Did Kubo even remember about Hanataro's existence after the SS arc?

Right? It's fascinating to watch them scramble to defend their ship.

I'm expecting Chad to beat Thor by using his great great great great great great great great great grandfather's super secret technique called "El Diablo Faggoto".

Do you think the RenRukifags from 10+ years ago are here with us right now?

He showed up in Hueco Mundo and during the Quincy Arc, he even went up to Royal Realm.

He made an appearance when the Quincies fucked up the Soul Society and wasn't among the dead.

Now you have room for new series Niggastream how about you pick up Terra formars where you left?

Okay so the theory now is the final chapter will have some kind of Ichigo(White) and company & Rukia(Black) the Gotie 13 vs Ywach finale bout which will conclude the series and lead into some Bleach tie in movie or spin-off?

for the same reason Ichigo might have had to stay in Soul Society after the Ywach fight, spiritual pressure too high and might cause adverse effects on the Living World.

How do we know Kiyone is Isane's lieutenant? For all we know, she could be Rukia's.

>What do the rich and powerful do during "peace time"
>Actively hunt hollows in Hueco Mundo
>Not sit on their countless assets and generate passive income while collecting taxes from the peasants
>Not send their peasant low ranked shinigami to do the low level dirty work

The Menos was confirmed to be the Royal Guard's duty anyway.

Fellow Rukia lovers come post about her with me in this thread away from the mean people

But that doesn't really seem to be real.

>hollows are gigantic balls of souls (once they are menos, we know there are hundreds or thousands of them)
>kill hollow and the people it comprised of are allowed to respawn in SS
>souls in SS that die, become the dirt (or do they get to 'reincarnate'?)
>at some point quincy show up do their soul destruction thing, get killed off
>souls can PROCREATE in SS (royal families at least)
>earth has AN INCREASING POPULATION
>SS should have an increasing population
>mexico population could be increasing but
>hollows in mexico, fight, kill and absorb each other every day all day, they MUST FEED

Where's the balance? A degree of contradiction seems to show up.

They probably had the sense to move on, unlock the rest of us. Normalfags with social understandings know better.

My theory is that Yhwach shows up, fucks Rukia's shit up, and it's then announced that there'll be a sequel/spin-off series focused on multiverse shenanigans trying to stop Yhwach from giving everyone bad-ends.

I know a couple other people have had similar ideas.

Because Renji is already Rukia's VC of love.

I cannot see the armband clearly. Does it have the same markings as squad 13?

Strangely enough, yeah. I wonder if Kubo actually had anything in mind for him since he literally disappears after this page.

We can agree that Scrub fights happen on a near daily basis, if not more.

Given the number of Shinigami and their apparently fight record with Hollows, they typically lose 1v1 fights (which themselves are sort of rare) about 1/1000 odds.

So, about once every 3~4 years, some Shinigami gets their shit rekt by an above powerful Hollow, which usually means the Vice Captains, or even Captains get deployed. So far as we can tell, they never lose.

Now follow me on this, They induct well over the number of people in the Shinigami academy to not only sustain their loss of 1 Shinigami ever 3~4 years, but to increase it's size substantially, even including deaths from getting sick, to just dying because of how hard training to become a Shinigami might be.

Now this happens over the course of at least 1000 years. Given the amount of time, honestly, there should, not just an extremely large population, but a very sizable chunk of this population that can achive Bankai.

However, Given the sample size Kubo provides us, the number of Bankai users is very small. Like "Do you even talk to your Zanpakuto?" small.

That being said, even with a crisis within the 13 happens once every 100 years, including a maximal loss of 20 additional Shinigami, we again, have a large Shinigami population that are armed with swords they can talk to, but are doing really nothing but train.

The best answer may be that they send their weakest to earth to literally weed them out via trial by fire, upsetting the assumption that low level Shinigami only lose 1/1000 fights. Which again, makes no real sense.

Or Kubo could just be a shit world builder with no commitment to consistency.

It's very amusing, to be honest

>>Not sit on their countless assets and generate passive income while collecting taxes from the peasants
What taxes? The peasants have no jobs and no source of income. Where do the nobles get their money?
The economy of the afterlife makes no sense.

Kill yourself.

I hope they made it.

Next Chapter.

If I remember correctly. During a promotion ceremony, Captains and Lieutenants of all 13 Divisions are there. If, Hanataro is there and with a patch/he is standing next to Isane he is a Lieutenant

What is Kubo trying to tell us?