Why was he white?

Why was he white?
Was it his privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEcCf2L9wGM
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=_QqCu0ktlhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder he did nothing wrong. He had his childhood stolen which is one of the worst things you can do to a kid and he desperately tried to get it back in misguided fashion but never touched kids. The kikes ruined his life.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

he was pretty creepy. that's still some weird shit even if you don't believe the allegations.

This.

"kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me"

Redpilled & he got suicided via pharmaceuticals before he released the info.

digits agree

youtube.com/watch?v=BEcCf2L9wGM

He was a legit weirdo, but we can't tell what would have happened without the jew producers.

thriller is still the best album of all time

Creepy from our perspective sure. He was an adult who tried to do kids stuff. I think he slept with kids but I think he literally slept with kids like as a sleepover party not like fucking them.

>Creepy from our perspective sure. He was an adult who tried to do kids stuff. I think he slept with kids but I think he literally slept with kids like as a sleepover party not like fucking them.

bullshit.

Believe me I think pedophiles should rot in hell. I don't think he is one though. Just a sad man child who had n childhood, a lot of money and no one to tell him no ever.

I think with the molestation allegations he was a just a convenient freak someone wanted to make a lot of money off of. Consider, you accuse some filthy rich superstar weirdo like this of touching your kids when he has a theme park on his property and surrounds himself with children, there's no way you can really lose when it comes to making some money.

>I think he slept with kids but I think he literally slept with kids like as a sleepover party not like fucking them.

you'd have to be pretty warped to not realize that's inappropriate.

He was kiked hard

Kek doesnt like non-whites.

He was a nigger pedo

This, he was probably a really pure dude at heart who just wanted to be, and had the means to, be a kid again. I highly doubt he ever molested any of those children.

Michael had vitiligo and it turned him white. Uncle Ruckus has re-vitiligo and it turned him black.

started out in the ghetto, worked his way up and became white.

the jews turned him white

(((they))) got him

He had vitiligo and severe BDD.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

I ain’t clickin that shit nigga

He was trans-racial.

His body, his choice!

Bleach.

MJ was ritualistically abused and molested as a child and built a safe place to rescue would-be victims whenever he could. The man was probably asexual. He hated the jews and had a massive nazi memorabilia collection.

He called (((them))) kikes in his song "They don't care about us"
youtube.com/watch?v=_QqCu0ktlhM
Do NOT skip to it, but when you get to 3:06, you will shit bricks.

"They're leeches...the Jews do it on purpose.."

>The man was probably asexual.
I believe that he invited kids to his bedroom at Neverland, but that he saw it just like having a slumber party. Weird from the outside, but innocent.

>MJ was ritualistically abused and molested as a child

put up or shut up. forged images of epstein's alleged island fortress don't count.