2020: Commander in Chieftan

2020: Commander in Chieftan

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Jrgj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's going to get stiffed just like old Bernie if she runs.

There is a reason Hillary didn't choose her.

She is actually a terrible debater.
I sincerely hope she runs.

that voice though...

MADAM

She's running because her senate seat is in danger. Better to go out fighting than like a loser

Every pic you see of Fauxcahontas she’s always doing the “Tomahawk Chop”.

Is this the lady who plagerized her lessons from the internet and constantly contradicts herself? She won't even win reelection kiddo

Shillary didn't choose her or Bernie because she was too far up her own ass thinking that everyone who doesn't like Trump is now obligated to vote for her, so she can grab whoever the fuck she wants and still win, but you are certainly correct about Warren being really fucking milquetoast on stage. Every time she talks I feel like a kid again being lectured at by my middle school teacher.

Instead of embarrassing yourselves it would be easier to just give it up to the republicans again... or learn how to win an election... but learning isn't an option for you guys apparently.

We should meme this into reality. If the democrats choose her then Trump will 100% get re-elected.

Can he knock her out of the senate Sup Forums?
archive.is/6Jrgj
archive.is/6Jrgj

that pictures just begging for a shoop

no, she chose kaine because they did the whole switcheroo at the DNC with DWS years in advance. They had a deal to make Kaine the VP long before her primary campaign kicked off

When Pocahontas is the best they got.

This woman has a literal Twitter autistic meltdown responding to Trump one time for almost 12 hours straight, and he responds with ONE tweet calling her Pocahontas

She's done

Adolf Hitler would have a better chance if he ran in the 1949 election

This woman literally lied about being Native American to get accepted at Harvard.
"I have high cheek bones'
WTF?

>better to embarrass yourself in front of the world and become a meme
No dying like a loser would be much better

this guy knows what's up.
kaine used to be the DNC chairman, but stepped down to let debbie (((wasserman-schultz))) take over. the entire democrat ticket was planned out like a shitty dance routine.

>There is a reason Hillary didn't choose her.
Warren wasn't part of the deal with the DNC

Which is why she deserves our full support, we have three years to meme this bag into a failed presidential bid, lets get cracking.

Will the Democrats ever pick a Straight White man ever again?

Shrill out-of-touch screeching rich old cunt. What could possibly go wrong, Dems?

>Straight White man
>Democrats
Are there any left?

Goddamn you are a faggot.

Go shill somewhere else bitch.

I can't wait for all the jokes. If this really happens it will be a new golden age for political memes.

Good, that way Ben Shapiro can destroy her in 2024.

>tfw the Democrats are sinking their party to the point of no return

What will it be like in the future when the Libertarians and the Republicans are the only two major parties?