Ram and Rem

Why did Ram fall for Roswaal but Rem didn't?

Is there something I'm missing?

love is a misterious thing

Rem has really low self esteem, and Subaru gave her a reason to live

Okay, but did Roswaal do something similar for Ram? I can't believe Ram would actually think this fucker is hot, so he must have done something.

The clown does not like girls with disgusting horns.

Because he chose Ram to fuck instead or Rem

Rem thinks she doesn't deserve love.

I'd honk Rem's horn desu

Ram is a whore.

Roswaal is quite hot desu.
Also Ram is probably addicted to his mana.

Kys.

clown chose Ram for eugenic purposes

Roswaal is the one who broke her horn.

Did you forget the bath scene? Without his makeup he's actually quite attractive. Also
BIG
LONG
CLOWN
DONG

Nice spoiler.

I'll miss you most of all, gay clown

Stockholm Syndrome

Some healing and mana transfers and shit can cause mental effects. They skipped this in the anime, but that's why they showed that scene where Rem was pulling Subaru away from Feris and how Rem put Subaru asleep in episode 14. Roswaal's nightly mana transfers definitely affect Ram.

It IS just mana transfer, right? Also, it seems like Rem can do the same thing, why does Roswaal have to do it? Is Roswaal's mana better?

GIGANTIC
CLOWN
PHALLUS

Is Roswaal really dicking Ram? Is that said anywhere?

>It IS just mana transfer, right?
What else would it be?

She has actual standards for herself.

>Attractive without makeup
>Politically powerful
>Rich
>Renounced Mage
>BIG CLOWN DICK

Ram made the right choice

>actual standards
>worships this literal faggot

Roswaal isn't a closet faggot insecure about his own sexuality, so he doesn't mind whatever people would think watching this scene.

Is it true that Ram holds Roswaal as more important than even Rem? That's insane, mana transfer or clown dick or whatever must be some real good shit since Ram cares a lot about Rem from what we've seen.

I can't stop imagining Ram ditching Rem for Roswaal at one point saying something like "I'm sorry dear sister, I found something more important in the world than you, and it is this clown dick."

The best part about Roswaal is that he sings every word he speaks. Was his way of speaking described in the LN or is it just something the anime staff added themselves? Either way, I like it.

>I found something more important in the world than you, and it is this clown dick

I see nothing wrong with falling in love with Roswaal.

Because Ram is a filthy whore

Explain

You're thinking of Rem

They're twins. It makes no difference.

But it does. One slacks off while one works diligently, and one has a bigger chest.

S'all bout that
Juicy
Ample
Euphoria inducing
Clown mana
and yet it still looks lewd

Did they HAVE to make this look so wrong? You'd think they can transfer mana during the day in front of Rem.

It IS wrong. He's addicting her and increasing her subservience to him plus he's planning to make kids with her eventually.

Shouldn't Ram know this?

>implying you didn't like it

Ironically, she could be even be more blindly loyal than Rem in that case.

It's his plan; telling Rem that he's manipulating her sister would cause some sort of dispute, no?

Ram was just a kid when he started, and it gave her the ability to continue to use magic, which was what defined her life as a child. Now she's a willing and loyal servant.

Rem and Subaru breaking Ram out of the evil clown's brainwashing when?

Nah, it's not stated anywhere in the LN that they're sleeping together. And considering who/what Roswaal is... I doubt he'd be interested in sex with Ram anyway.

Rem is a vegetable. Subaru is using what he's done to Ram to blackmail the clown.

He is preparing her to give birth to his child, whose body he will then posess. He is basically orochimaru, looking for the best magical genes.

Will Ram ditch the fucker once she finds out?

Im pretty sure she knows, considering he had been doing it for multiple generations. It is why he can use every element.

>these spoilers
should i just read the novel now

So Ram knows that Roswaal is getting her addicted to whatever from him, and is doing it so he can knock her up, then kill their child and possess the corpse after.

Why hasn't she taken Rem and ran away as far as she can yet? Surely there is more than one person capable of transferring mana like Roswaal.

Real answer: Ram needs mana transfers due to no horn, probably fell for him (if she even really did) because of repeated clown dickings.

It is not actually that big of a part of the novel so far. Just something we learn. Also
>clown was originally a woman
Not sure. She seems to be loyal to clown, and it is closer to him just being born as her son rather than killing their baby.

Stockholm syndrome
Ram is powerless against Roswaal but Rem could probably put up a fight

The real question here: is one morally obligated to impregnate these Oni for his genetic prosperity?

>wanting half demon children

>not wanting half demon children

I'd rather have quarter elf children

disgusting

once she loses memory of Rem, who does she have left?

she is an only child who lost her family/village/horrn/everything.

I'd be surprised if she didn't fall for him in a Rem free world.

The problem is even with Rem in the picture, it looks like Ram values Roswaal more than her. I don't get it, is the mana transfer that powerful?

After so many cycles, it isn't impossible to consider.
Being able to control every element and putting that feeling of power into someone else sounds exotic and pleasurable.

What a disappointment. Ram was supposed to be a genius demon prodigy and she gets mindbroken by some clown's mana.

You make it sound as if Roswaal were any random ordinary clown.

Since she lost her horn and therefore her powers, I guess she's that now she's pretty horny for Roswaal instead

if you get what i'm saying

>Select all images with car(lo)s

Ram must be saved before her chastity is stolen by the clown

WAYYYY to late for that. Also
>clowns dick is 14 inches long

Reminder that you're a cuck if you like the whore elf.

>whore elf
Emilia isn't the one slobbering for someone's cock a few days after meeting them.

Also Rem is literally a cuck.

Harem end with Rem, Ram and Emilia?

There was a month between the curse doggos and the events of episode 18, not a few days.