Iranian nuclear deal

He's pulling out. And Sup Forumsgbt+ told me it was the Democrats who were Zionist puppets.

The absolute state of (((America)))

GOD I WANT TO FUCK BESS SO BAD

Ne1 know if there are more pic of her?

>inb4 shill will say this is Xd chess

I really dont know what to think after that speech. Its clear that the kikes want war. instead of calling out the american traitors trump goes after iran. he thinks hes so witty too with his stupid fucking scripted wordplay. I dont know what to think really...

She's so hot

Are we supposed to be best friends with Iran or what?
He's pulling out because they're not upholding their end, and it was a shit deal in the first place.

>they're not upholding their end
What the fuck are you talking about?

did he say that or did he cite not being aligned with ((judeo-christian)) values?

Israel and SA are geopolitical allies.

Iran isn't.

>they're not upholding their end
Please elaborate

Deal says to quit with ballistic missiles, though it doesn't say they're banned from it.

Yes, you are right.

We shouldn't be stabbing in the back our fucking BASED HEZBOLLAHPEDES like this. Totally outrageous!

fuck off, he's terminating the agreement because he
is a jew cum bucket. He probably wants war with Iran just
as bad as his butt budy Netanyahu

There was really 2 options.
>Let the deal stay in place and allow the Iranians to slowly get a nuke (this would throw the military option off the table).
>Or cancel the deal for them not holding up their side of the bargain and put the military option in the middle of the table.
Iran getting nukes is only a threat to Israeli expansionism. If anything it may make the middle east more peaceful due to idea of mutually assured destruction

>Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons
You could argue that they're not capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

>penal colony
how do you propose baiting them into war?

Ballistic missiles weren't part of the deal retard

Its a campaign promise. we knew and still did it.

let Iran get Nukes so they can nuke Israel into oblivion

>Start wars with literally all the enemy's instead of droning them to death
Pro strats senpai

can't wait to bomb the shit out of iran
fuck all of you muslim sympathizers

Good goy

Yeah man, it sure is easy for you to say whe it ain't your men and tax dollars going on to fund the third never ending invasion of the middle east in the last 16 years

Nuclear Iran and Venezuela would be nice.

Bombing Iran helps worse Muslims
Also helps kikes

>Thank you master Israel. Just don't take my foreskin, take my testicles too

Their energy program is called "the bomb", libshits BTFO.

How did you read about that. You're upside down Ausfaggot

It was

It just didn't "ban" it. It "called for it".

Retard

Oil from SA is worth far more to the US than a couple of thousand dead soldiers each time it happens.