In this ITT thread: post people who singlehandedly btfo the entire basis of most of Sup Forums's ideology

In this ITT thread: post people who singlehandedly btfo the entire basis of most of Sup Forums's ideology

>Jared (((Diamond)))

You will never be this manly.

You are a shill faggot. No body gives a fuck about you or your thread bitch

Communist faggot niggers be like _____________________

>b-but m-muh p-priviledge

Never apologize to these mentally ill butt sniffers. Just laugh at them. They love man ass. Just fucking laugh at how disgusting they are.

you are an anti intellectual idiot

how about you read a fucking book like guns germs and steel

ok so by your own standards he has a higher iq than you. Great point I guess? lol

>Sup Forums has one ideology
this meme is boring.

*sniff*

What is wrong with naming the Jew?

Oh fuck off, I even worded it in a way that worked around this idiocy. My point is white nationalism or white supremacy or whatever you guys want to call it is utter idiocy and anyone left of hitler knows it

>jared diamond
>not a fucking hack

>"Guns, Germs and Steel"
>Not refuted
Pick one.

How about you hop off Diamond's dick and go read Unwin, who's yet to see a refutation?

Sup Forums has no ideology

SAGED

see
I swear a LOT of you guys just cannot argue any points without the use of strawmen can you? attacking windmills seems to be the only thing youre capable of

Answer my question.

It is a baseless conspiracy theory maybe?

He is Jewish. How is that a conspiracy? I assume you thinks its just a coincidence.

You're insinuating there is a conspiracy at play whenever someone is not white or is jewish and is making an argument you dislike. When they are nonjewish white you call them cucks. It's almost like you are anti inellectual

He didn't look deep enough.

The White Man self domesticated his own race. Climate necessities forced the Eurasians to self domesticate and farm.

Resource scarcity + winter = need for Asians to make food, horde food, claim good land, etc.

You create a thread using a "Commie" flag and citing a Jew.

In a time of far left identity politics you can not except the Jew to go unnamed. If you would rather the Jew to go unnamed you are free to go to reddit where citing crypto-Jews is the order of the day.