Would YOU live in a £40,000 'micro home'...

>Would YOU live in a £40,000 'micro home'? Homeless teenager is first to move into a 186sq ft 'iKozie' apartment - inspired by first-class plane cabins and aimed at solving Britain's housing crisis
>Kieran Evans was given keys to 'iKozie' home in Barbourne, Worcester after it was air-lifted into a back garden
>The 186sq ft (17.25sq m) space includes bedroom, kitchen, bathroom 'module' and an entertainment zone
>Project, believed to be first of its kind in world, is aimed at solving Britain's homelessness and housing crisis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4977750/Homeless-teenager-40k-micro-home.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sJOcN#MHZt6EZ
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
zonaprop.com.ar/propiedades/muy-linda-casa-en-nuevo-pilar-42566761.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Sure. Thing is, a community of homeless drug addicts would make bad neighbors. The houses would go to ruin, there would be constant noise and arguments, little space, crime.

The issue with homelessness is not necessarily lack of funding or housing. Many people considered homeless by HUD standards are eligible for social security and housing subsidies. The issue is that people that are chronically homeless often cannot maintain housing because of substance abuse/mental health issues or they simply do not want to obtain long term housing. This will help some temporarily homeless people and probably those coming out of DOC, but it won't solve homelessness as an essential facet of modern society.

No I can rent a shitty beat up trailer for far less and it would be 4 times that size. What you got there is one of Svens patented Cucksheds.

You can get log cabins twice the size for half the price

No way I would pay £40000 for that shed.

>sticking the homeless in cucksheds
I see no problem here.

You might even get a used sailboat with similar space for that kind of money.

Forget that, where would I play room-scale VR?

>>The 186sq ft (17.25sq m) space

I'm 6'4" and I'm raising a family. You can [sage] your communistic shilling elsewhere.

I want to slap the shit out of the Cuckshed Cultists. For $53k Murricabux you can buy a 900+sqft prefab completely furnished.
These people are money-laundering faggots selling to other faggots with more money than brains.

Lol. Fucking kikes.

I mean, having a house is better than sleeping rough or in a small tent.

And then you close the lid and you have your coffin.
>you’ll never get out

no way that's worth over $50k

>tfw 5'3" master race
>can live in any confined space and get by on little food

Feels good man

Comfy, but I wouldn't pay 40 grand for it. Also, I can't stand food smell in my bedroom

looks pretty comfy

>costs 40k to build
fucking HOW

I assume that is the best thing about being a manlet, you can live in old houses/castles/farms/whatever, as soon as you are more than 180 cm, almost every older building makes you bend your head when you are in doors, or walk through a door opening in an older building.

>I'm 6'4" and I'm raising a family.
Then what's it got to do with you?
Oh that's right, nothing therefore it's not real.
Take your fucken anxiety pills Americunt.

>homelessness as an essential facet of modern society.
If you're spending more than 50% of your income on rent you are at high risk of becoming homeless.
Only Amerifats think homelessness is just how it goes. I've never seen such crowds of kids going to school from under tarps as i have in the US. You know that doesn't happen as much elsewhere, right?
Sure there's druggies, crazies and crazy druggies, but they are the hard core of a larger issue. Homelessness is incidental when 'fuck you poor people' is an essential facet of your society.
Lol, society, Americans lost their civility years ago when their society was transformed into a mall with jails in it.

It is an overpriced trailer nothing more that is all the "micro-home" movement is. They tricked rural poor whites into them decades ago and now they are gonna trick poor urban whites into moving into trailers, while the mud races get be houses for there growing families.

They have these in the Home Depot parking lot. They're called "sheds".

I would if i didnt have neighbors and had a lot of lands

SOLVE IT BY REMOVING THE FUCKING WOGS

So the terrorists get normal houses and the English get slave shacks

inmigrate to arizona and make it classy

I lived in a government housing apartment block and it was everything you had described

This micro-home movement is stupid. Those homes cost a lot more than a used trailer does. They really aren't environmentally, economically, or spatially, as efficient is a Communist or dorm style apartment complex. They aren't a solution to homelessness and rising housing costs- large Communist style apartment complexes are a much better solution to housing costs and space and energy efficiency. Communist style apartments are eco-friendly and cost less to power, heat and cool than hundreds of tiny homes do.

>'fuck you poor people' is an essential facet of your society
The safety net that the state provides to vulnerable populations in the states is huge. If a child is homeless, they are provided housing. They cannot be turned away from social services, including housing, food, healthcare and education all subsidized to the point of being free. Certainly they do not own a home or are in temporary housing/motels/shelters or residential facilities, but basic needs are taken care of. I think you are understating how much support is available to at-risk communities, from both government and nongoverment entities. The overwhelming majority of people you see on the streets in both the US and in Australia are victims of mental health disorders, incl substance abuse disorders.

looks kinda comfy desu

I would live there if not for the lack of storage space to keep shit

> fucking HOW

Shut up and take out a loan, goyim.

Why not build a modern commie block

I used to live in an RV bigger than this.

>40grand
Cheaper proper houses in shit parts of England such as ?

The District 9 of the future...

>, is aimed at solving Britain's homelessness
>40,000 bong bucks

Lol fucking paying for a shanty

Lmao only an idiot trend faggot would pay for an overpriced trailer

t. Abbo with internet

Literally a human filing cabinet.

This is a new high in dehumanizing urbanite bugmen.

this thread

>trailers

Yes we have caravans in the UK. These are things pikeys live in.

>seaside cucksheds

this is where we put chavs and immigrants. google Jaywick

>cucksheds

where we will need to house our youth when we kick out all of Londons workers

>houses

unaffordable for anyone under 45

Britain is terrified of Communist style housing blocks because we already built them in the 1970's. People hated living in them and the corridors became filled with druggies, whores and just getting from the entrance to your apartment front door was hell. They have mostly been knocked down now.
There is no political will to build more of them. Even though they make a lot more sense in the UK than they ever did in Russia.
Russia is the largest country in the world they have plenty of room to build out. The UK is one of the most densely populated countries in the world and out cities are some of the largest on the planet. We need to build up.

if a Jew lived in one then i would be more open to the idea

Looks pretty comfy actually.

Not sure it's worth the price because where I live you can buy a house 4x the size for the same price. But I'd live in something like that. It's a lot bigger than the room I spend most of my day inside anyway.

how did a homeless teenager afford 40k?

>still costs 40k gbp

I was just talking to a real estate owner in the UK that was here on vacation. He even admitted to me he was taking advantage of the young millennial and we had a laugh about it over drinks while enjoying a view of the harbor front. Thank god my family has land.

No but I constantly fantasize about turning a bus into a home like this guy and living free wherever the fuck I want.
imgur.com/a/sJOcN#MHZt6EZ

Niggers will trash that shit sooner or later anyway

>building shanty towns for neets

This is the future.

>homelesss teenager

I'd do it if you gave me a few dozen acres of woodland to myself and my tiny comfy house.

Fuck living in a tiny house surrounded by tiny houses occupied by poor fucks who will turn it into a drug slum by the end of the month.

That is the home version of this car:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Wew Capitalism

There are loads of empty fucking houses that these greedy god damn baby boomers just wont rent out or sell

I always suggest Commie-block style apartment complexes in housing threads. I really do admire their space and energy efficiency. And I really do think they are a much better solution to housing costs than trailers or the "micro-home" movement.

I often suggest that spaces like the kitchen, bathroom, and living room could be shared spaces, but I get so much ANGER at this idea from Americans. Americans are very angry at the idea of sharing space and living in a smaller apartment space.

Americans often believe in the idea of the "American Dream" of the white picket fence, stick-built 3 bedroom house, a yard, and a garage. The problem with that is that it is becoming an unsustainable dream in many parts of the US. It is very costly in terms of energy, space, and environmental impact.

There are a lot of fellow unpleasant Americans like blacks, Indians, and Mexicans who play their music and cook shitty smelling food too. America really isn't a cohesive culture enough to handle a Communist style apartment complex without some major problems.

What are you blabbing about, this doesn't become a problem before you reach 190cm

have you ever been to to projects? the problem isnt housing these degenerates its making them be proud of what they have. they shit and piss on the floor never clean then claim its undeniable to the gov so they can move. the problem is education, you have to take these folks from their barley functioning parents

We have way more brown people, you just don't understand how they are in mass numbers.
yet.
poor white people would rather live in a trailer than government housing in the us.

Talking to an old guy last week who bought his 3 bed for £10000 in the 70s. Now worth 600k. House prices and rent are fucking joke now and wages have not increased to make them anywhere near affordable for the average person.
This is the reason communism is coming. Buckle up boys it's going to be hell

Literal fucking gulags because they keep bringing shitskins in to take houses from Britons.
If I were from the UK I'd be hella pissed at these kinds of comments.

What's up with the obsession with having a lawn?

In my country they would make fun of you for wasting space like that.

>iKozie
>i
thats how

OH SURE LEMME JUST PAY 40K FOR A FUCKING SHED!

Buy 20 acres for 20 grand. Build a cabin with the other 20. Use the other 10k to start up a decent small farm. Cucksheds are retarded.

I have barely any possessions and think studio apartments are top comfy but it seems to me that shit like this will just create unnecessary sprawl.

It's slowly becoming a reality.

>People hated living in them and the corridors became filled with druggies, whores and just getting from the entrance to your apartment front door was hell.
>imblying
It is much easier to enforce law and order in commieblock than in cluster of homes.

For the price of two of that 17m2 piece of shit you get a 65m2 house *and the land* here in Argentina

zonaprop.com.ar/propiedades/muy-linda-casa-en-nuevo-pilar-42566761.html

no one wants to be forced to live with noisy assholes, and most people are noisy assholes

I would live in a tiny house but I have twin daughters. I'd be too afraid of living in such a close space with teen girls.

Also that interior design of the one in the OP is extremely shit. I'd rather have a normal trailer than that abomination.

i laughed way too hard at this

The catch is, however, that you'd have to live in Argentina.

yeah

yeah, that looks pretty shitty.

>>Americans often believe in the idea of the "American Dream" of the white picket fence, stick-built 3 bedroom house, a yard, and a garage. The problem with that is that it is becoming an unsustainable dream in many parts of the US. It is very costly in terms of energy, space, and environmental impact.

They "believe" because the system would crash otherwise. People need their houses to command an inflated price because otherwise they'd really start agitating. Homelessness is a manufactured problem of the middle class, and banker, housing mafia. so to speak.

When you start really thinking about it...well its a perfectly good reason to get mad. Your society processes you through shitty institutions and then expects you to buy in even though you'll have less than your parents?

If the worst happened and my best friends died, I'd join the French Foreign Legion. Seems a better fate than succumbing to diabetes and alzhiemers because boomers don't know how to eat a fucking healthy diet.

This.

might as well just rent instead of staying the box shed. 40,000 yeah, right.

>What is a trailer park

No, this is just elites trying to get people to be ok with the idea of living in literal cucksheds while boomers, their grandparents, lived in mansions.

>Russia is the largest country in the world they have plenty of room to build out.
A big reason why Commi-blocks were built in Russia was for heating efficiency. They are very efficient to heat in the Russian winters. I'd argue that urbanization would have been impossible in Russia if the people insisted on American style 1 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses. The costs of heating all those structures and all that space is very expensive.

>burgers implying their basement caves are bigger than the druggies cuckshed.

The UK police don't enforce the law. You can openly smoke crack in the streets and rob from shops and the police wont do jack shit.
All they do these days is arrest people who make racist jokes on Twitter or offend Muslims.

you can't sell it because no one wants to live in the box.

One of my most "liberal" beliefs is that drugs should be decriminalized. I'm not saying that heroin and cocaine are good. I'm saying that with decriminalization, money would flow into research for those drugs.

Hell, the "research chemicals" are more amazing but they have the stigma of newness and new risk. They would overtake the big 3 or 4 or 5. But no, people are still chasing shitty highs when better shit is out there but blocked by psychopathic executive regimes for the past half century or so.

PS: The best way to pacify a homeless guy is via nicotine. Schizophrenics make up a quarter or so of the homeless population. Teach them to use nicotine liquid so they don't die from their self-medication via combusting terrible shit to get a hit of nicotine.

Sounds like the slums in Dredd.

yeah i can see communism coming to west pretty soon because of retard young voters who cant afford housing

when this happens will there be an exodus of the rich and competent, and if so where will they go?

this indograph is a major red pill btw

That is still not an excuse to look like a soulless piece of concrete.

What is it like living in south america anyway? Jobs ect..

even that has a balcony. this is just a shed. kek.

Kek
Brits literally living in wooden shacks like drug addicts do here while muslim terrorists get given a nice brick home so they can get monitored,

HAHAHAHAAHA

t. just coined the term "Cuckshed"

>£40,000 shed
the absolute state of this country

>iKoze
>186sq ft (17.25sq m)
>£40,000
>tiny, overpriced, cheap materiel
>looks like its built to last 2 years and then be replaced with a newer model

did someone in home development try to follow apple's business model?

that's disgusting, but also a really interesting photograph. i can see how some person would find that very cozy, we all make certain concessions when it comes to personal filth

sort of beautiful compositionally. (i dont know shit about photography)

this guy I work with's brother designed those things, he's also working on a more coat efficient and simplified model for rapefugees
some frenchie actually donated a big chunk of land so they can start housing like 5 people per unit

it's still being pitched as a solution to the current immigrant crisis but from what I heard it's going to be green lit this year

It's a fucking joke, not a funny one.

oh google "Sup Forums battlestations" theres loads more

but i guess, if nothing better. might not be. banter stops.