Converting to Judaism

I just learned that non-Jews can convert and assimilate into Judaism. Why the fuck should I not? It's literally everything Sup Forums desires.
>profound sense of community
>traditionalist, faggotry and degeneracy not tolerated (in orthodox Judaism at least)
>a literal ethnostate backed completely by the west
>eternal victim status, can act solely in their people's best interests with impunity
>large, happy families

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. I converted from Nazism to marry the Jewish women i loved. Have three children with her, all boys, and don't regret it ever.

why not Islam?
>even more conservative
>growing population that's already huger than Jewish population
>liberals are forced to not criticize you for being conservative, which conservative Jews don't really get
>has cool poetry and architecture. the content of Jewish theology and Jewish produced art is pretty lame compared to Islam.

It's a race not a religion you fool.

What is it going to take to get you inbred kikes off our board? Deporting you all for the 360th time won't even solve it.

Interesting. The Jews do believe Christ is boiling in his shit for eternity, they also believe Mary was a whore. Muslims believe Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad and Mary is their most revered woman.

Muslims believe Jesus will return from heaven to smite the enemies of god during the end times. Jews believe they are the chosen race and hate Evangelical Christians more than Muslims.

The understanding of judaism here is retard tier.

Jew is a race. More than half of all immigrants to the Jewish state are atheists. Israel doesn't care what you believe, only your bloodline.

Here is the real redpill, leaf.

All societies, including the Muslim and jewish ones are going to shit. There is no where to run.

KIKE SLIDE THREAD

THE JEW IS AFRAID HENCE THE SHILL INVASION.

It will be glorious to go full Stalin on you yid scum.

Cuz you're an idiot.

Jew isn't a race, they are not racial distinct at all

Ben Shapiro says jews discourage conversion because it adds a ton of rules you have to follow in order for god to be happy with you

haha its just like cancer. amputate one arm it comes back on the next one!!!!!!!

The jews are just fighting a race war against the jewlikes

You can start your conversion by not breaking the sabbath.

judaism is also super into the occult -- dank shit

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html

>google guatalma jews
>see white kikey kike looking fag speaking perfect spanish
>mi cara cuando

>eternal victim status, can act solely in their people's best interests with impunity
not to mention their people's hero is literally Jesus Christ, the savior of mankind, the light and the truth

Jews have it all. Music and artistic appreciation, high intellect, the religion of the heart, the God of love -- can we start a /jew/ general and get some conversions going?

Best thing about Islam is you can commit terror and shout allahu akbar for your intense love of God. you can also be angry and wear all black. Islam is cool. Also, they have it right about God:There is One God, God is One.

Okay, good luck!

one answer.....

>mfw matt heimbach literally dated a big tittied khazar

HA! you think ethnic jews are actually going to accept you and treat you like one of the tribe? You foolish, foolish leaf.

fcking disgusting

You have to chop your foreskin off, leaf.

I hate to break it to you, but the Jews sold Jesus out to the Romans.

you can't sell out Jesus. He was and is the God of Israel and is shepherd. Zion is heaven. Jesus is the King of the Jews

isn't that how we all get redpilled?

It is very difficult to.

All of us white people should convert and then the Jews won't have their own god chosen special group. That would be hilarious as fuck. It would cause chaos.

if you're an adult you just have to get a drop of blood drawn, a pinprick basically.
i know many converts and most are fully accepted. there are a couple that clearly only converted for marriage and are not observant (this is in an orthodox setting, t. former orthodox) and so are not fully integrated but that is the result of their own choice and they are welcome in everything. i know one orthodox convert who spergs out about chabad though because the alter rebbe once said converts cannot fully join am yisrael or have a different neshama or something.
all part of hashem's plan
>tfw jew and got redpilled by dating shiksas

Kek the eternally cucked born agains

An orthodox convert is to be treated as superior to a born Jew. It is difficult to convert. A convert is
considered to have always had a Jewish soul and was willing to go through the process to become officially Jewish again.

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Some of these people don't really look alike though. For example look at the disparity between 7 and 8. Ashkenazi Jews are really just Khazars mixed with different European ethnicities in varying percentages.

Isn't this chick RamZPaul's waifu?

jews are all neurotic, especially the women.

Their inbred psychos and you'll go to hell

>if you're an adult you just have to get a drop of blood drawn, a pinprick basically
Only if you're already circumcised.

actual IRL jew here

its my responsibility to try and talk you out of this OP

>profound sense of community
theres no secret club. claims of nepotism and jews helping jews get hired etc are extremely overblown by Sup Forums

>traditionalist, faggotry and degeneracy not tolerated (in orthodox Judaism at least)
absolutely not true. we are as infected with leftism as any other people if not more

>a literal ethnostate backed completely by the west
i love israel and ive been there a dozen times. its beautiful but its not paradise. also its hardly an ethnostate which is obvious if you would open your eyes to actual real life facts instead of judging by infographics you see here

eternal victim status comes at a heavy price (having to read constant attacks on your identity every day and from all sides). also claims of 'muh holocaust' whining is bullshit, 99.9% of the time the holocaust is brought up in conversation it is by the person attacking jews

>large, happy families
yikes. unless you are talking about the crazy black hat religious nuts, no. jews have a declining birth rate just like every other modern westernized group

OP was talking about orthodox and the idea that it's either secular leftist jew or satmar tier nutters is false. there are plenty of orthodox and "modern orthodox" jews for which all of the listed positives apply and most of the negatives associated with "crazy black hat religious nuts" don't.

Well met, user jew. Best wishes to you.