LARP OR ACTUAL HIGH PROFILE SHITPOST?

Was this a LARP?

If not, we should be hearing about it soon.

List of possible actors incoming.

Actor is male

Actor is "high profile"

Actor was in ONE and ONLY ONE of the following movies:
>Baby Driver
>21
>Wanted
>Shoot'em Up
>Drillbit Taylor

CSV file of possible actors: pastebin.com/4nwYFBFd
>How?
List of all actors in all 5 movies, with women and most bit-parts removed. Also removed any actors that was in more than one of the movies which turned out to only be Kevin Spacey.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4979384/Eva-Green-managed-escape-Harvey-Weinstein.html
techspot.com/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup
hooktube.com/watch?v=AQexwH8aNd8
twitter.com/HeatherUnruh/status/918909971001217025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LARP

The list as a graphic.

It's 8PM EST. Larp.

Everything here is a LARP

it's friday and nothing happened

In all fairness, isnt it only 5 in holywood?

jewlywood is pst

Was the interview supposed to be live or taped? I need to read the original thread again.

Who's scheduled to go on any late night talk shows?

I have yet to see a proven case of anything legitimate being leaked here. Important shit will be leaked anonymously on the dark web to WikiLeaks or such and frivolous stuff will be leaked to the mainstream media. No one would leak anything here.

NOTE: Just re-read it. He doesn't say anything about an interview at all. He just says
>about to reveal some crazy shit to the press
Unless I missed something.

I hope to one day be involved in some crazy event so I can leak it to you guys first

Its Owen Wilson that's why he tried killing himself that time

It's Josh Peck

How many have been memed here?

Chris Pratt is woke as fuck, and says it as it is

How many times has josh peck memes are funny? Owen says wow

My Josh Peck meme folder is empty though. On the other hand and maybe

He mentions being in the same room with Shia. Maybe one of the actors in one of those movies worked with Shia at some point?

Laurence fishburne has also been a meme, but he seems to have no sense of humor and I doubt he’d browse here.

Would make sense if it was Josh Peck, he was in a movie with Shia LeBeouf so he knows how much of a bellend he is.

Jaime Foxx? But he doesn't have a meme.

Jon Hamm would be awesome if it was him. He talks like that too.

Could just be at a party. “Excited” about meeting Bruce Willis makes him an 80s-90s kid.

>say general things
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
WAS IT REAL
ARE THERE DICKS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW
HOW GAY AM I
AM I THIS GULLIBLE?

There was a thread the other day suggesting that the Fappening leak wasn't from Apple's cloud but from Wienstien's phone. As if he had actresses send him noods, etc, and then somehow his account was breached or his phone lost. If true, JLaw might have cried to Pratt about it during The Passengers.

reread it
>"don't want to do my info before the interview to get out."
>"I hope with the interview I do"
>"I said it would be friday when the interview happens"
>"interview happens, you find out who I am"

Sorry and thanks - I'm tired.

Nice get

Shia was dropped from the new Indiana Jones movie that has Chris Pratt replacing Harrison Ford, my bet is still Chris Pratt, he likes dropping the Red Pill, woke as fuck

LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP.

You guys need to learn a new word of the month.

He's a big gun dude too, probably posts his arsenal on /k/.

You can knock out everyone over 45 because the larper said they were a huge fan of Bruce Willis. Everyone over 45 knows Bruce as a faggot from moonlighting. Bruce in die hard was like a huge change. Like Bruce was like a gayer version of tom Hanks before die hard

I for one am shocked and devastated that someone of Sup Forums would tell lies.

im still hoping not larp but if it is this is this is the larp that got me

its 5 pm

Uh guys? This was just posted by some rando.

the only new harvey news come out this day
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4979384/Eva-Green-managed-escape-Harvey-Weinstein.html

definitely a larper

yeah that's probably some user that lurks here. pls calm the autistry user

The Josh Peck mean creek memes were top tier

All larps are real.
All that is real is a larp.
Might as well have fun until the hour passes and we know for sure user.

This. This. This. This x 1000.

Reminder poltards and newfags to sage LARP, insider, troll, bait, leftypol, blacked and leaf threads. Do not entertain them. And for godsakes don't mark your calendar for this shit because it's not real.

>But how do we know it's a LARP?

>claims of insider knowledge or happenings
>no identifying information
>no proof of anything
>no specifics about happenings or knowledge
>nothing falsifiable

If the insider sounds like a fucking cold-reading faggot, IGNORE them and stop feeding trolls.

I also do solemnly swear to tell you pol fags also and first

It's real in my mind.

techspot.com/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users.html
>A whistleblower who uploaded a highly sensitive report obtained from the Australian Defence Intelligence Organization to Sup Forums is facing charges for leaking the information. When the data was originally posted it was mostly described as “fake and gay” by the few Sup Forums users who commented on it.

it was pewdiepies gay video earlier that was supposedly calling out pedowood
i lost interest a couple minutes in, first and last time ever listening to him

what user means, i think, is that everything is a LARP until absolutely beyond a doubt proven otherwise.

What is your name and where do you work?

Owen Wilson has memes/has house on maui with clint/in charlies angels full throttle with shia

Angelina Jolie on film about Illuminati and the rituals she was involved in
hooktube.com/watch?v=AQexwH8aNd8

I'm guessing Sean William Scott, I can only imagine the type of shit he saw early in his career w American Pie, Road Trip, Dude Where's My Car etc, and he's been memed too. Also looks like he's browse Sup Forums

Owen Wilson and his brother made their mark in Austin so I doubt it's him

Bah, it was his bro andrew in CAFT

checked
he'd also be the right age to be stoked to meet Bruce Willis

Dude Sup Forums has IDs. Why are you talking to yourself? Faggot

I also have my money on Wilson

Well what a surprise you didn’t give out your personal information, are you a larper user?? Why aren’t you fucking up your entire life user?

“How do you do, fellow kikes?”

All of these actors suck
sage

>inb4 my error above you stupid nigger

Well there was definitely a leaf in that thread.

Here comes the storm.

>A whistleblower who uploaded a highly sensitive report

You know how we know this guy isn't "fake and gay", because he actually posted information. LARPers NEVER release information because they don't have any to release.

Just because ONE GUY actually dropped something real around here, doesn't justify the dozens of faggots who pretend to be someone special on a regular basis.

One other thing - if the insider only emerges once a topic hits the media, they're probably full of shit. Real insiders don't time their releases with what the media is talking about.

What are you even going on about? I'm not here claiming insider knowledge or that I'm someone special. But the moment I do, feel free to ask for proof.

Fake and gay
You are a faggot, user

larp was from a female not male, they said male to throw you off.

user was correcting himself, but i see the confusion. i originally read it as "brah" not "bah"

>Celebrity comes here for anonymity
>Still has to make everyone try and guess who they
>Attention seeking faggot

It's 6pm PST. Poster was more than likely a faggot. Really too bad that larps have become so prevalent here post-election.

I am still hopeful Morpheus will wake us

Based Kenny Powers resents /pol's failing to consider that he might be the OP who brings down the temple!

I've seen plenty of real stuff here.

Macron leaks were literally posted to Sup Forums you dumbasses.

Wilson got started w Wes Anderson, both at UT. Neither of them were kids in Hollywwod and neither strike me as depraved.
Here's to hoping my fellow Texan starts the shitshow.

Jon Berenthal worked with Shia on FURY. Is in BABY DRIVER.

Don't know about memes, but he is also the Punisher in THE PUNISHER, which I'm sure has had a meme at some point.

Hollywood user here. Not an actor. The city is about to become the new Vatican.

how do you know?

this

Wilson tried to kill himself, right?

New vatican...?

that's true but I don't see him as f'ed up as most. He wasn't a kid in Hollywood.

He said he was doing the interview on Friday. He didn't specify whether we'd actually see it Friday. It might be taped and released next week. If Tuesday goes by and nothing, then def LARP.

There have been a number of insiders, leaks or otherwise interesting posters. Most are just too stupid to tell the difference from shitposts.

yea stuff does get leaked here. Most are hard to i.d. though because you'd have to look and see if what they said happened. Most people just move onto the next thread at that point and just call any insider a larp.

So everything will be the same and child abuse will continue?

The Vatican had a problem with touching boys and sexual harassment.

Also he had mentioned meeting the Rock - who Berenthal worked with on SNITCH

>self stated "high profile celeb"
>used in memes on Sup Forums
>excited to meet bruce willis
>natural born male
>met shia once and wanted him to stfu
>wants to redpill hollyweird and get excited about roles
>in only ONE of the following movies:Drillbit Taylor//Baby Driver//21//Shoot'em Up//Wanted
>thinks The Rock is a tad conceited
>loved hanging out with Vin at a Party

>The city is about to become the new Vatican.

Full of fags and pedos, and dedicated to covering up their crimes? That's what it already was.

Sure, but at least some trees will fall.

Also this is coming from Berenthal. Check my initial digits. CONFIRMED.

Double confirmed

yeah there were a bunch of punisher memes from daredevil "LEAVE ____ TO ME" it was big on Sup Forums for a while, but now they just post leave ___ to me without the punisher pic

Pretty sure if this is real it's John Hamm, the comments on how there are memes about him gave it away with the copious don draper reaction pics.
Furthermore he has stayed mostely silent regarding politics or really anything in Hollywood

i've never given a fuck about hollywood. why should i start now?

Whoa

It's fun to see destruction

or morpheus

will any of them actually end up in jail? or will they just have their careers tarnished and still be millionaires?

I think that's something we can agree on.
LARP until proved otherwise

pleasepleaseplease

what sites are we supposed to be checking? TMZ? People? I don't know where Hollywwod fags go

This doesn't even matter.

twitter.com/HeatherUnruh/status/918909971001217025

Here's a legit journalist who resigned last year because she didn't like the trend of slutted up news anchors. She's promising disclosure from a family member about Kevin Spacey.

Jesus Christ the dominoes are falling.

They might end up in jail if the FBI does their fucking jobs for once. Otherwise, the niggers at the LAPD will cover everything up like usual and everything will disappear.