Really Activating The Almonds

Is racial IQ a privilege? Racial IQ disparity is real, and a higher IQ generally affords a person advantages...(if so, not saying that privilege is bad, it's simply a consequence of nature).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
sott.net/article/273517-Study-US-regime-has-killed-20-30-million-people-since-World-War-Two
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fag gaylord homosexual bitch

>a racial IQ gap exists
I have never seen a reliable source claim this, it's always some pseudoscientific propoganda

>When you're a white neonazi and start citing black crime stats, then someone reminds you that you're omitting war crimes from those stats
>Genocide is a proof of superiority when I do it!

I don't think you want to open the pandoras box that is crime statistics committed by blacks in africa.

Have they killed tens of millions and caused global refugee crisis? Because unless they have, they ain't shit.

>when you bite and claw against any assertion that you are a lesser beast

Lmao little monkey

Jews rule over you. When affirmative action is removed from colleges, whites lose out to Asians dramatically.

Like 8 times over, throughout history.
Fuck yourself.

Why is it that the left has a constant desire to claim everyone is equal when that is clearly not true?

Every groups has its strengths and weaknesses.

My bad, I didn't know you were an Asian ant man. I'll never argue that Asians don't have superior IQ. But whites have the best societies because they aren't so turboautistic as to operate without any empathy, unlike Asians.

Name one. Also physically impossible. For most of history, the planet has had less than half a billion people.

>when you bite and claw against any assertion that you are a lesser beast
Hmm...this was you, I believe. Wasn't it?

I also said
>My bad, I didn't know you were an Asian ant man. I'll never argue that Asians don't have superior IQ.

My initial reaction was because your response to my image made me believe you were a nigger lashing out. Hence the "my bad" after you revealed your rice roots.

It is, and the left notices this hence pushes privilege and compensation for those not racially advantaged in the general. If they believed equality then they'd push equal outcomes instead of affirmative action, instead they acknowledge through a sidetrack of ideology the superiority of some races and thus try to use state programs to equal the playing field believing that will solve the genetic question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
A good read really worth checking out.

>whites lose out to asians
And less to every other applicant, and even with more Asians in higher learning less left marxist propaganda will be able to integrate into the student body.

High performing students will largely be able to see through the bullshit.

LMFAO... They have killed *WAY* more. Its just had less impact on the globe because nothing of value comes from africa. If the best thinkers, engineers, authors, writers, etc.. from africa were wiped out, no one would notice. Its a continent thats probably 3 centuries behind the rest of the world. The only outstanding places were Rhodesia and South Africa, and both of those are shit post-apartheid... I wonder why....

But that isn't what you excused yourself with. You still attempted to assert superiority over Asians, while admitting you were a lesser beast. The problem with low IQ whites is you are incapable of knowing your place.

>LMFAO... They have killed *WAY* more.
Give some evidence. America alone has killed 20-30 million people just through military interventions over the pasts few decades. That's one country over about half a century.

That's just a one week's supply of hamburger for McDonalds

America is a shithole tier anyway. You're all retarded

Rwandan Genocide killed a minimum of 500k in 100 days and exported 2 million nigger refugees to infect the civilized world. That was just one such example of nigger on nigger political genocide.

As for war deaths, they are usually omitted because wars kill lots of people regardless of race (although whites are typically better at it because they're technologically advanced enough to not rely on shields, spears and machetes ).

I don't understand the pathology behind Asians who resent white people. They admit you're smarter and let you join their institutions. This incites negative emotion?

It's not really something to be proud of, that your people were never capable of even waging such a large scale war.

>check your racial IQ privilege
i'm gonna meme this into existence now.

20-30 million! are you fucking RETARDED?!?! The most dire reporting on iraq was 1 million, and that conflict was in magnitudes bigger than anything else america has done since vietnam.

And no, i dont have sources. Theres constantly genocides going on in africa. Its so unimportant and typical that theres no point in even questioning it. I can pretty confidently say most africans have died from genocide than anyone else outside of asia... But no one case, because for the same reason, not many care about all the stray dogs that are killed in Cambodia... Its literally a moot issue for the rest of the world. Animals killing animals.

Rwanda on its own was 1 million, btw. Darfur over 2 million. Somalia is estimated at just under 1 million. And NO ONE cares. There was more outrage about bosnia(whites killing mudkips) because as shitty as muslims are, they're still better than niggers.

Rwanda Genocide - 800000 dead within ~100 days - that's 6 holocausts a year rate

Pretty much all non-whites have an inferiority complex directed towards whitey. Asians because they're not charismatic or creative. Blacks because they're not intelligent.

Superiority is not a privilege, it is a fact of nature. Unlike a privilege no one bestows it and it cannot be taken away.

Why did that occur? Remind me?

nbiconflict.web.unc.edu/conflicts/rwandan-genocide/

>For hundreds of years, the Hutus and the Tutsis had lived together in Rwanda peacefully and without problem. In 1916, Belgian colonists arrived in Rwanda, looking to follow the pattern of global colonization. They took over the land of the Hutus and Tutsis and began to rule. Under the new Belgian regime, Tutsi people were considered to be superior to their Hutu counterparts.
Hol up, you mean wipipo check this so you be sayin wipipo did black crime stats too?

I'm white and you're by far an inferior being to me. I think you should be stepped on just like you think cockroaches ought to be (but I don't).

>It's not really something to be proud of, that your people were never capable of even waging such a large scale war.
There it is.

>White genocide is EBUL because genocide is wrooooong! The Geneva Code states...
>Oh our genocides? They're just marks of our superiority
Lol arguing with subhuman white retards is pointless. You make up shit on the spot. You stick by no point except your delusional belief in your own superiority. Everything else must match that delusion, whether it makes sense or not, whether it's true or not.

>And no, i dont have sources.
Well that's funny because I do.

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

sott.net/article/273517-Study-US-regime-has-killed-20-30-million-people-since-World-War-Two

Alright, good night, rural and suburban low IQ white retards. Stay delusional about your own superiority and hypocritical on literally every single issue you vomit words about.

>hurr durr white people evil world would be at peace without them!

There is such thing as being too smart for success. Has to do with publicity and being an introvert.

>Heheh i'm not gonna read any replies, that way i'll never know how badly I got BTFO
Nice strategy, see ya fag

There's LITERALLY nothing wrong with employing genocide in the name of eugenics.
Everything below 95 IQ should be sanitized.

It's sad, I remember being like you, but I actually stuck around in the threads and learned something. I didn't just vomit out a bunch of nonsense and then retreat before anyone could point out the countless flaws in my arguments.

And due to that, I was able to grow and not be the same dumb little 19 year old who thinks he's way smarter than he is despite going to a public university with a 90% acceptance rate.

I was hoping I'd baited you into revealing that you're still lurking the thread, but it looks like you really did retreat like the little pencil neck, low T dweeby "intellectual" you are.

>America alone has killed 20-30 million people just through military interventions over the pasts few decades.
What? That's not even close to true. I don't think America, even as part of a coalition, has FOUGHT 20-30 million people post-WWII, let alone killed them. Maybe 3 million if you split the difference on civilian deaths. Even then, these wars aren't fought by America alone and they're usually to the benefit of those allies, not us. What did America get out of Korea? We saved half the country from being destroyed by communism. We're so evil..?

>I'm white and you're by far an inferior being to me.
I mean, you're doing a terrible job proving it.
>>White genocide is EBUL because genocide is wrooooong! The Geneva Code states...
I think any sane person would say this, yes.
>Oh our genocides? They're just marks of our superiority
That was clearly not the point. You're arguing about how Bill has cut down more trees than Ted and Trevor and Emily, but ignoring that Bill lived in the forest for decades longer than them. If you're superior to me, it's clearly not in logic.
>You make up shit on the spot. You stick by no point except your delusional belief in your own superiority.
I'm sure someone else has already elucidated this for you, but you sound like the one who's obstinately refusing to admit your beliefs are incorrect. You're saying I would do anything to make a showing of how white people are superior after I called Asians smarter. I'm clearly not this white supremacist you're fantasizing about.
>globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
You didn't read this, did you? They consider any non-American death in an altercation that America had any tangential ties to as America's responsibility, regardless of when America entered the fray or whether they even involved their military at all. By this author's definition, America is responsible for BOTH sides of Syria.

>when you make fun of a white person's food but your relatives in Africa are eating mud cookies and ebola-ridden bush meat

>when you make fun of a white person's food, but your daddy is in jail eating bologna sandwiches on moldy bread

What would you consider satisfactory proof? There is more evidence for it than the case for anthropomorphic global warming.