Well we made it guys

Well we made it guys.

Rukia is a captain, and she's married to Ichigo.

I guess this is truly what you could call a 'Perfect End'.

>she's married to Ichigo.
user, I...

ita so fucking obvious
yhwach will skullfuck all the joy out of the time skip SK

ss*

>married to Ichigo
How do you figure

The interview.
It explains how Ichigo isn't present at the ceremony due to being busy taking care of their kid, Shoji.

For me the ultimate last issue would be Ichigo and Orihime at home with their son, just a whole episode of slice of life manga with Ichigo taking out the garbage and stuff, and then at the very end Ichigo goes to his sons room to say goodnight and he isn't there so he goes to ask Orihime where there son is and she says "Son, Kurosaki? Since when were you under the impression that you had a son?"

"Shatter Kyōka Suigetsu!"

What interview is this

Its bait

aizen has nothing against ichigo
they cool now

>and she's married to Ichigo.

Please keep your fanon bullshit shipping out of this. I know you're hurt just like the Sakurafags from Naruto since you thought this was guy gets the girl manga, and only the particular girl I wanted, but it never was. They said no romance from the start.

>just like the Sakurafags from Naruto
OP is delusional but you niggers need to fuck off with roping Naruto into Bleach threads. Every time

>last chapter
>Yhwach reforms in the future
>His darkness spreads over Gotei 13 and threatens Soul Society
>Captains are helpless against Yhwach's power
>Ichigo appears and unveils his sword, Zangetsu
>Ichigo shouts Zangetsu's release command: Bleach
>Aizen whistles "Number One" while sitting on the Soul King's throne

The Bleach ending is literally the worst ending in Shonen Jump History

The ride aint over yet, son.

>side text talks about how neo-yhwach doesn't have the heart

if there's a "special announcement" in the so-called last chapter, is it actually even over?

what the fuck could be promised that would be worth half a page in the penultimate chapter to hype up?

Probably another musical

Since when were you under the impression that Bleach is going to end?

Kubo finally gives reveals that he was Aizen all along and we're all mindless drones who thought we were reading a shitty manga

Sequel.
Musical.
OVAs.
Aizen or Yhwach telling the reader 'since when were you under the impression...'

>new sequel starring all the kids called Detergent

The fact that we didnt get to see Isshin and Ryuken confront Yhwach (the guy responsible for the deaths of both of their wives) and/or even fight him was pretty shitty

You probably don't read that much WSJ manga.

It specifically says its the Perfect End right on the title page.

New Kubo manga.

Extra trolltastic: New manga set in the Bleach universe with a different character as the MC.

Bonus Not Going to Happen: Zombie Powder is back!

Another movie which hopefully shows all the bankais we've missed so far

Post the Renji edit.

>not wanting yuzu magical grill shenanigans trying to find out where ichigo went

>what the fuck could be promised that would be worth half a page in the penultimate chapter to hype up?

Bleach The Last?

Apparently not enough shit-taste fags killed themselves after Naruto's ending, so WSJ's making Kubo do mop-up.

>Yhwach appears to fuck shit up
>Rukia goes absolute zero while all the captains fuck him up
>Renji smugs and say "did you thought we wouldn't train knowing how strong you are, you stupid old fart?"
>Ichigo, Orihime and their kid arrives to help, but it's too late for him to do anything, since Yhwach is dead for good

YFW people really believe that Bleach is ending.

This will happen. Screencap it.

>The announcement is that Bleach will continue as a "Shinigami Notebook" series
>Features Gin and Rangiku closing plot holes and Urahara and Yoruichi explaining background elements of the setting
>Characters involved in each week's topic join the discussion

De/Tox Prism Yuzu

When exactly is the ride over?

>Rukia is super stressed and nervous
>Renji notices and saucily teases her about carrying her piggy back
>This makes her feel better, but now she's embarrassed at his remarks and enters with a blush on her face
Man, Renji got suave.

No lying that would make up for a lot of shit

>explaining worldbuilding
>explaining combat and power mechanics
>all this through silly shenanigans with beloved/dead/etc characters

Do want. Kubo, please deliver. Praise Kekbo.

If Ichigo endds up with that worthless bitch Orohime I will lose it. I will go absolutely berserk. First Kishi, now Kubo?

You aren't serious, right?

>Two (2) (II) Ice based captains
>Probably Three if Itegumo is Ice based going by it's name.

Good lord.

40+ years of spiritual/immortal friendzoning.

He made it, user. He did it.

Yeah, it's pretty cool

>It starts with Yoruichi and Urahara demonstrating the missing numbered kido
>Renji is watching and shits himself progressively harder as they get into the higher numbers

Honestly, that person seemed mad because Sakura ended up with Sasuke instead of no NaruSaku end. Would've been better if Sakura got over her childhood crush like Naruto did. I don't see how Naruto can have so many fans. The biggest plot point in the manga is Team 7's relationship, and that was a rather abusive relationship.

Don't see why this has to do with Bleach. There's less romance in it than there is in Naruto. Only OP has less romance than Bleach.

It wasn't even friendzoning. She pushed him away all those years.

Or if we are getting really crazy, a Tatsuki manga.

what are you talking about, she didn't push him away at all.
If anything it was renji's doing.

>They rebuilt the Soukyoku even bigger than before
For what purpose?

Huh. Wanna bet she's married to one of Ichigo's beta friends?

I just want to know if Izuru gets a good end.

to make the next manga more awesome of course

It's been a long time but didn't she tell him to basically fuck off since she was a Kuchiki now and they'd frown upon her being associated with him?

the soukyoku is the weapon, not the pillars.
The pillars appear to be a way to hold someone of great power, which makes me wonder if they're using it to hold the soul king.

i really don't like how the manga is ending so suddenly. there's too many characters to do a ending like this.

also do we know what the big announcement is going to be?

No, that wasn't anything like it
Renji congratulated her for getting adopted, she said thank you, then rushed out so he couldn't see her cry.
Renji felt so bad about being a street rat that he didn't want to hinder Rukia's nobility that he worked hard to become a vice captain in very short order (30 years is pretty fast in the gotei, to go from the academy to a vice captain) so that, as a vice captain, he would have the clout to be part of Rukia's life again.
He was promoted right before she got sent to the living world, and was going to tell her when she got back.
But then all that shit happened, which is why Renji felt so guilty about failing her.

Its probably the anime resuming or something.

There's much more romance and acknowledgement of it in OP, its just always done in a kiddy manner. Boa lusts for luffy, sanji lusts for all, nami uses it for money, and the rest have their perverted moments. The characters of bleach are asexual in comparison.

God no. Renji wanted to keep their "family" but shit his pants about Rukia's adoption and acted happy about it. From this Rukia thought that Renji didnt care like she did, and they parted for 40 years. Ichigo got them back together like they were in the beginning. And despite Renji's feelings, he seems to be okay staying like this. I suppose he doesnt dare move forward because she is too good for him.

> I suppose he doesnt dare move forward because she is too good for him.
Agreed.
Renji is fucking scum. Monkey should learn his place.

>and she's married to Ichigo

Kill yourself, shipperfaggot.

So I last read this shit back when the Yamamoto guy died, should I pick it up again now that it's apparently ending soon?

Ah. Thanks. It's been really long since I read that arc.

Wait, what. What the actual fuck? That last fight was it?

THAT WAS IT?

WHAT THE FUCK KUBO

THAT WAS THE CLIMACTIC FUCKING FIGHT YOU'VE BEEEN BUILDING UP TO?

IT WAS LIKE EVERY ONE OF YOUR OTHER FIGHTS, ONLY THIS ONLY WENT ON FOR ONE FUCKING CHAPTER

It would not surprise if this shipping shit is just left up in the air by the end.

>don't know how we managed
And neither do we.

>And despite Renji's feelings, he seems to be okay staying like this. I suppose he doesnt dare move forward because she is too good for him.
there is zero evidence to suggest any of that.
You're being very presumptuous that Renji's not advanced at all.
Especially after this chapter.

I'm pretty sure Rukia wouldn't mind if he made a move.

The Last: Bleach the Movie announcement please

>was going to tell her when she got back.
And then he found her in the real world, changed in a short time towards the better, and got absolutely livid out of... jealousy I guess. And then he cut her with his sword, threw her around and generally acted like the greatest piece of shit ever to curse this universe. It can be explained as a plot hole though, like Urahara's inactivity during the same time.

He still deserves to hang though.

>Ends with IchiHime wedding and RenRuki eyefucking in the wedding picture

Ya know, i kinda hope they announced a (or more like *the) bleach game, but i'm not holding my breath.

All those characters, moves and forms would make a good enough game. Get the fuckers who made the Ninja Storm games on it.

...but yeah, it's probably not gonna happen

>Especially after this chapter.
Please. All he did was some banter. I'm not saying that its impossible, its just that from what we've seen thus far (which is very little) nothing has changed.

This seals it. I thought that the Kaguya fight was one of the worst end of series fights, but Bleach blew away every single standard set by that travesty.

All that buildup for years, for hundred of chapters and you just piss it all away.

He got canned. Not a lot he could do.

>Will he end up with Rukia or Orihime?
What if Kubo pulls some Korra shit and its Ishida?

>Shatter Kyouka Suigetsu!
Since when were you under the impression this was the ending?

Works for me

>Flashback of how Ichigo and Orihime first met

I hope Aizen can play Ichigo's best man like Iruka did. Tears and all.

My bet
next chapter has past Yhwach arriving to strike them down at their happiest and past Ichigo arriving to stop him. Everyone's confused, as Ichigo lives in the real world now.
He quickly explains that it wasn't enough to kill yhwach, that he existed in all timelines and futures, so Ichigo arrives in all of those futures to fight him off, and then heads back to the present.
Back in the present, the world is shaking and the soul king power is finally ruining everything as yhwach is finally dead.
Aizen agrees to become the soul king, knowing that it means he can't interact with anyone anymore but also knowing no one will rule over him
Ichigo goes back to karakura town and lives happily ever after.

Announcement is a movie that covers all the various happiest moments that Ichigo shows up and defends against.

Aizen reveals to you, the reader, that you are actually Ichigo and your entire life has been the effect of his Bankai

10 years down the line we'll get a celebratory chapter with a "what happened to them?" short story.
THAT is when Yhwach will show up.

mfw they made it for Aizen

Banter and she blushed. That's enough for a manga like this.

exactly my thoughts after reading that shit

>zombie powder is mentioned every thread
>every time I am reminded it it never going to happen
>Kekbo will never even draw Gamma ever again

Hold me anons

Does he even give a single fuck?

Was it really that good?

Haven't read a bleach update in like years.

Is this really ending with no solid conclusions?

He obviously never did.

I hope Orihime has to take care of Ichigo and Rukia's kid like Sakura took care of Karens.

>Ichigo is smiling because he drank the vegetable juice from the Bon Festival

>Captain-Commander Kyoraku came down to tell me to knock it off. Would not say what actually happened to Hitsugaya.
>Spoilsport
holy shit

zombie powder was garbage

Not again.

Although...

Seeing the fangirl rage when Ichigo marries Rukia would make it all fucking worth it.

Rape monk and Yama had way better fights
All that hype and neither did Ichigo nor Yhwach delivered.
Fuck Kubo
Also, Nel did nothing, i was expecting a fight against the Thunder bitch or any other female Sternritter