m.youtube.com/watch?t=20s&v=m42tNGF9h7w
vocaroo.com/i/s1WHctcBxoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
translate.google.com/#auto/en/семокниот
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does he look like he's suffering from jaundice?

>be edgy rapper degenerate
>rap out choking sluts, beating wife, Columbine, etc.
>pretend to be a high and mighty paragon of virtue to get Jewish record labels to start promoting your worthless shitty music again

What a fucking sellout

What a shitty fucking "freestyle". Even autistic sound cloud rappers like Lil Pump had more flow than him. Anyone old enough to remember old Eminem music?

wigger

Em you need to be clearer, lines in the the sand you of all people should know to use a mirror

you look weird with beard plugs, havent had a dope bar since you got off of drugs

youre 40 something now you lost to time you found all 8 people in detroit who dont commit crimes

we really dont need more eminems, you dont need to divide your fans trump already won michigan

Watch me flop like a stupid toss i'm kinda hot like that coffee pot but now i dropped off, the game, you lost it.

WTF? I love M&Ms now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

Is that mnm or someone else cus sure as shit dont look like him or did he have a shit ton of plastic surgery?

Hepatitis

Hes suffering from jenkum withdrawals. He hasn't had a good huff since November

Bye Bye Grumpf

lol

twitter.com/andymilonakis/status/918082251623079936

That's an awfully taut scrawny thot

Would she drop her thong for Eminem?
Probably not

But that's all I got is a squalid cock

did you not see 8 mile?

REKT REKT REKT REKT

This is open mic night poetry slam bad. This is why noted authors order that their unfinished works be burned after their death.

wew potato be spittin bantz 2nite

Looks like Nick Cage.

Imagine being one of those black dudes in that parking garage and having to be all like "damn, Eminem, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your half-assed rhymes and terrible, awkward flow. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both my character AND the real me." when all he really wants to do is go home and chop another rock. Like seriously imagine having to be one of those black dudes and not only stand against one of those cars while Eminem parrots his propaganda in front of you, his horrible flow barely concealing his bullshit anti-Trump agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while he spit those bars. Not only having to tolerate his pathetic fucking wigger voice but his haughty attitude as everyone watching the video online claps, telling him he's "STILL GOT IT" and "DAMN, EMINEM SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*"?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his boyish fucking cuck face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of Xzibit, Obie Trice, and later Danny Brown for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto of Detroit. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his sparse, patchy beard as he croaks his rhymes out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "historic (for that is what Reddit is calling it)" rap, the rap he worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the parking garage to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Tyrone could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're just some fucking black guy in a parking garage. You're not going to lose the rest of your hip-hop career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

um no

M O M ' S C O F F E E

kek

Danny Brown is good though. If this isn’t pasta it’s pretty good.

I can understand they dont like Trump, ok, whatever, but its the pretending his freestyle wasnt garbo thats sad

>Music Stops
Sup my nigs. Ya'll wonderin how I gotz here.

I seriously never liked eminem. Especially him rapping about his daughter and about his hard thug life, he could've stopped being a nigger whenever he wanted. "but muh thug lyfe cant see muh daughter luvs u hailey"

Is that a russian word or some garbage on his hoodie?

Yeah he got way too personal, people want rap thats fun, pimpin hoes etc

>If this isn’t pasta
Is it really possible to be this new?

the only reason this is all over Sup Forums is because he made some decent points and you're all flabbergasted.

>Yeah he got way too personal, people want rap thats fun, pimpin hoes etc

Not necessarily about drugs and hoes, you can rap about politics or anything. I just thought it was stupid that he was rich and yet he engaged in the thug life, acted like a nignog, and wasn't there for his daughter. He did grow up as a white dude in detroit with a single mom, so i'd say he's blacker than most black people.

Honest question: is that shit he spouted actually any good by rap standards or are people just going on about it cause of muh Drumpf hate?

It just sounds like a bunch of choppy slam poetry to me with a bunch of awkward pauses.

Seriously what's with his face? Is he trying to make fun of Trump being a cheeto with how it's colored? Did he get work done? He looks so off

Yeah he looks way different, if i walked past him i wouldn't know it was eminem.

Orange D, buying bitches couches and never getting snatches

He didn't age for the longest then got old as fuck very quickly

AY CRUMPH
THE RATS OF THE WHITE HOUSE NOW SEE ME
BLASTING DIS ONE BEAT U HEAR ME?
INPEECH DRUMF I DON"T WANT HIM NEAR
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE IN FEAR
STAND UP IN MILITARY CUZ GAY RIGHTS DON"T SCARE ME
RAYCIST IS BAD AND U JUST DONT SEE
THE EFFECTS U MADE WITH YOUR FAMILY.

HEY MULPH - imma stop...
IT PAINS ME TO SAY YOUR NAME
LIKE VOLDEMORT IS IN THE GAME
U SO EVIL U DON"T SEE STRAIT CUZ
U A DEVIL FILLED WID HATE
DONT LOOK AT ME N LOOK AT DA PEOPLE
DEY GO TO MOSQUES N PRAY
BUT U JUST SIT N PLAY WID UR NIPPLE
FLURMPH!
STOP WHAT U DOIN!
U GONNA GET HURT
AND DESTROY WHAT DA PEOPLE EARNT!

Beard implant

I love this meme so much

His rap content is just copied from the media bullshit nothing creative or original

>ORANGE

yea silly name calling because he has nothing better to say

IMMA STOP AHHHH

*Camera switches to emotional black dudes*

This one is perfect. I like it more than placeboings

m.youtube.com/watch?t=20s&v=m42tNGF9h7w

some guy rapped the contents of a Sup Forums thread
>vocaroo.com/i/s1WHctcBxoYg
V
>vocaroo.com/i/s1WHctcBxoYg

jesus fucking christ, this is pathetic!

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

its called an enimeme

probably the lamest first line to any eminem rap ever

Funniest thing i've seen today lmao

this must be copied and pasta'ed throughout the farthest reaches of the interweb

EMINEME

A guy that made millions rapping about raping children and abusing and murdering women is a hero to the left. Color me surprised.

The most awkward and cringeworthy thing about this is all the retarded conservative white guys trying to make their own raps and posting them all over this fucking board.

Yeah I mean you
kys

that's part of it but the trump fanboys here have to white knight him at every chance

lol ball up a fist for TRUMP

Hop hip
Hip hop
Whazzup
Hammertime
Break it down, ya'll
Hip
hip hip hip
Ooga booga zooga moog
Dribble le dribble le
zig zig zag zigger zigger ree

fuck you buddy this one was good

I agree it was perfect because it really sums it down really

Did you make this? lol

More like Feminem amirite

Everytime I see niggers on twitter i feel like capt picard when his translator module breaks

HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
MOMS SPAGHETTI

"Sega Genesis"

"Super Nintendo"

lol no was on the thread the first night

Look at those pupils, lol faggot druggie

well well well...

this is placeboing best youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

Hebrew isrealitism

holy shit

d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose
gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
i just broke my wrist wew i just broke my wrist

I can't imagine being that cringe. I was never even that cringe when I was twelve and singing Def Leppard songs into the mirror. At least I wasn't in public.

I'd listen to it. Nicely done.

gross

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

So either eminem is anti-Semitic, or is promoting the Israel nigger hebrews.

E V E R Y T I M E
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To BTFO drumpf
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?

IT'S REAL

translate.google.com/#auto/en/семокниот

hol up mutherfucker you told me there was a gang bang after this

OY VEY

Brilliant

To be fair it requires a certain IQ to understand Eminem.

Id binge it on netflix

trump sends his airplanes of cash to israhell

Orignal Sup Forums diss track

Comprised entirely of shitposts made by multiple anons, recorded by rapanon--who added his own verse. First part mocks both Eminem's perceived decay of quality, by 'roasting Trump' better than he did; and generally shits on Eminem's weak bars. The rest is Sup Forums dissing Eminem outright. References made to Eminem's prior fights with rap artists Benzino, Ja Rule, Whitey Ford, and ICP as well as material from Eminem's first EP, "Infinite," poking fun at Marshall for entirely losing his grip on his position as a polemical rapper. Most of the track parodies Slim Shady's style--which Eminem has been either trying to recover, or at times struggling to move beyond unsuccessfully for the last 20 years of his wack career.

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

99 MILLION NIGGERS

None of it is good, it's just awkward. Especially since the guys making it are the same ones who last week would be telling you all about how rap is garbage and not real music but as soon as they get a chance to pretend to be niggers, they're filling threads with this trash.

Probably deny wuz Kangz of Judah in Kazakhstan before da mongoloids invaders drove them back to Timbuktu.

>tfw "Friends" were posting this on their FB pages saying it was "fire"

I seriously hate the older end of the millennial generation 28-33ish.

They haven't really grown out of being wiggers in the early/mid 00s.

>The room is silent
>Eminem is about to get on the mic, all that can be heard are his foot steps from his 5'7 120 lb feet pitter pattering around the stage floor
>Eminem, The Marshall mathers, greatest rapper in the world grabs the mic
>With his eyes closed he thinks of the greatest freestyle he's ever spoken, the entire room is captivated and on the tips of their toes about to hear Em go fucking HARD
>Eminem opens his mouth
>"Yo Trump is Orange!"
>The entire room is in sheer pause and shock, completely aware of the lyrical genius that just invaded their ear drums and boosted their intelligence by 500xp
>Eminem finishes his verse with "An' he racist!"
>Black people surround eminem and throw him in the air chanting his name, "HIP HOP, HORRAY"
>Eminem did it, he's one of the blacks now

WE

nice... eminem is already senile at age 44... can't wait to see this trainwreck in 40 years...