Effeminacy

What is the best way to help boys who are artistic, and thus more sensitive, develop masculinity and not act effeminate?

Teach them to abuse women and use them for sex and buy them guns.

combat sports

That might work

anally rape them, while calling them gay
once they grow up they will hatefuck women, desperately trying to proof to themselves that they are real man, they they aren't gay and that they are in control

Positive male role models.
Encourage them to do masculine activities (sports, weightlifting, fighting). It may be out of their comfort zone but will benefit them in the long run.
Also let make them aware of feminism so they don't buy into its influence.
I think Werner herzog is a great masculine artist

slide thread. remember to sage

It's not a slide thread.

Do you consider Sam Hyde a positive male role model?

Good stories of brave men. Put emotion and descriptions of sensation into works of right wing art.

Soviet Anthem, The Oath of Horatii, Hemingway, and the like.

The Left only won because they stole what was ours - emotion, empathy, passion - whatever you call it.

Take it back, and the sensitive types will naturally follow.

I like that. There needs to be room for sensitive (but not effeminate) men on the right.

Heroic stories. The lord of the rings, narnia series

Slay fucking dragons and win the princess

What would you say is a very masculine, yet solitary, activity? Like hiking alone in a dangerous wilderness?

i am one of these guys and im aware its a flaw

help i wanna be tough

Put them into fascist sculpture

I keep thinking of going hunting, but I like to do solitary things in my free time because I'm around people enough at work.

Pretty sure it's a meme that there is a correlation between artistic talent and masculinity

I am a classical musician but I also like backpacking, shooting guns, fishing, ATVing and that sort of thing.

My great grandfather was also a professional musician but he hunted for his food and was a trapper during the great depression.

Most people who are artistically talented just spent a lot of time sitting in their parent's homes practicing every day so they never did many activities to toughen themselves up, I guess.

More conservatives need to take an interest in the arts, it is completley retarded that all of these conservatives have always bashed the arts for being a "waste of time" or "fruity non-sense" or whatever they say. Art and entertainment are some of the biggest platforms for social engineering in existence.

I am as well. Never developed my masculine side so I'm having to do it now at 25.
I started weightlifting and got job working construction.
Sucks having my development set back like that. But I'm taking each day as it comes and things are getting better.

I'm 34 and I just started weight lifting. I have worked in construction throughout my life, but I don't feel like I know how to do any construction on my own. I feel like I only know how to hammer something wherever someone else tells me it goes.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks
Some girls like pretty boys, some don't, that's all there really is to it

If you look up stories of people like beethoven, they had very tough lives. Started having to support themselves in their teens and life wan't easy to begin with.

I'll look up his life. I had just assumed he had it somewhat easy for some reason.

Most of the classical composers had weird or fucked up lives.

If I remember correctly, only a couple people like Franz Liszt came from money and had a comfortable life.

Even Bach died poor and alone right?

Real artistic ability is not something to be shunned. When you say artistic, what you mean to say is boy who are overly sensitive for no reason. Sensitivity just for the sake of sensitivity. Best thing is to show them early on the values of self-sufficiency, working outdoors, and an Arctic Native American approach to hunting. That is, respect the spirit of the animal by not only using it's meat for your survival, but to make something useful out of other parts of the animal so it's death is not in vain. A healthy rational approach to hunting can stop the vegan bullshit right in it's tracks, but you have to start them off early. If one seed is planted earlier, it will grow faster and fully before another will. Also, teach the values of it being important that each man build not only his mind but his body to the highest peaks that it can reach. They have purposely separated and caused divisions between those who favor brawn and those who favor the brain. Only the combination of the two forms the proper warrior with the proper judgement.

What you said makes sense, except in my case I do have artistic talent. I just don't feel very masculine for some reason.

I've been saying guys are being feminized for.. it's now years. Since the early 2000's. I noticed it in the 90's

You faggots finally caught on and are totally clueless still. It's not the artistic types who are turning fag

It's you, the talentless, the non-artistic types. The normies, the snowflakes, the ones who force themselves into the art world despite their lack of skill. The loud ones make it and go to school to learn how to be "artists"

The ones with natural talent get brushed under the carpet and never use their skill irl. Honestly man, it's white people but whatever you fags do is plastered everywhere because you're the poster child of the media

All of us have to look at your transgender shit, it's even on billboards

Yeah, I'm definitely not that type of artist. It's funny because when I was a kid, I was really effeminate, and I have certainly become more masculine, but I've seen everyone around me get VERY effeminate and that makes me somewhat more masculine, but it doesn't feel earned. I need to go into the wilderness alone and kill a bear with my bare hands to become a man.

Estrogen hormones are in everything you eat, everything you wash your body and clothes with. Even in the water you drink. Public school does not promote masculinity it promotes feminine roles that's why girls do better in school. Get your testosterone levels checked at a doctors office and pick up tobacco not cigarettes.

Probably because of what you perceive as masculine based upon what you've been told is masculine doesn't sit well with you. I grew up in a similar situation. I had my realization much later in life and because of that I've missed out on a lot. I just want to help prevent that for others.

Hunting can be solitary m8, also fishing. My favorite is killing hobos though, really puts some hair on your chest

Throw a baseball at him.

Tease and/or beat them into masculinity.

Worked for me.

Good on you. Your son will benefit from your wisdom.

>Yeah, I'm definitely not that type of artist

Yes you are and here's why

>It's funny because when I was a kid, I was really effeminate

You're in denial and think that killing a bear means you'll become 'masculine'. You're doing the same thing you've always done: pretending.
You got your certificate so now you're an "artist".
You kill a bear so now you're a "man"

Can you be more specific? I'm curious

Torture. You have to break them and make them men. Only way.

Nothing leave them be without artistic men we wouldn't have the great art prices of the renaissance or impressionist.

I wasn't serious about the bear. Posting on pol isn't an artistic activity. Drawing is.

Force him to listen to viking metal around the clock and put him in life threatening situations.

This desu. Nothing makes a man like a few slugs to the head while strapped to a chair followed by jamming a burning cigarette into a gunshot wound.

You can draw all you want
I can play football all I want

You're still not a real artist and I'm still not a real footballer

Take them hunting or fishing. There first kill red-pills them on the nature of life. Seriously take them hunting or fishing. Hunting and fishing allows for long conversations, long periods of silence with there thoughts, and a climatic event deep with ritual and custom like there first blood badge and them biting the heart. This appeals to the romantic side of manhood. You are welcome from saving your kid from being a sissy.

>You have to break them and make them men. Only way

Unironically this. I feel like millennials in general have never even broken a bone. They're soft because they've never experienced pain.

>Take them hunting or fishing.

They still don't get it..

>They still don't get it.

What do you mean user?

Even if you're not a real artist, you're not necessarily a post-modern fag. I don't take myself too seriously. Being artistically inclined doesn't mean you're a good artist, but it does mean you have more of a natural ability to be. You might be more imaginative, or see shapes or color relationships differently than others.

All I'm saying is that I am more sensitive in these regards, so I'm wondering how masculinity would fit into my life.

>Even if you're not a real artist,

You still become artists. That's the screwed up part

I know it sounds arrogant to say, like when people say they have a high IQ. I'm not saying I'm great. I'm just artistically inclined like someone is mathematically inclined, or people-oriented, or thing-oriented, and so on.

Get a waifu not even kidding, 3dpd don't understand art

I don't know how old you are, but textbook 3rd person example: Revenge of the Nerds movies series portrayed the masculine jocks as retards while the nerds had their faults, but were still at least intelligent. Many people associated these behaviors with jock and nerds psychologically after that. Anyone who gravitated towards the nerd archetype had a dislike of the jocular musclebound types and working out and the jocks had a dislike of pencil thin types and studying. Why? because the nerds didn't want to do anything that would make them look as "primitive" as the jocks and the jocks didn't want to do anything that would make them look as "dorky" as the nerds.
Divide and conquer.

What do you mean? You don't get a good job or do anything useful?

>I'm wondering how masculinity would fit into my life

Why would you even need to ask this? If you want to be a woman then just cut your dick off already.

Men can be artistic, there are also appropriate times for a man to shed tears. Emotions can drive a man but a man never lets emotion take control. A man knows how to explore emotion but you will never find him lost in it.

Solitude, extreme hygene and a few good friends.

Because I care about self-improvement. A jew already cut off part of my dick once...

Beat the queerness out of them, with a stick.

this

Just take them hunting and fishing but talk to your child while doing these activities they need guidance not a beating to fortify them against Satan's demons in this world and Satan's human helpers.

You're loud aren't you?

this is me. life experience helps, but the mannerisms don't change that much. redpills help too.

Bullying, not even joking

stoicism

>IIT: christcucks and other proxykikes being so concerned about a small phenomena that affects far under 5% of males
No wonder the jews have total control.

Fuck us straight

I'm actually very quiet.

also this. force them to fight back. wanna know why kids are such pussies these days? no-tolerance policy.

W E W

Dump art class for regular firearms courses would be a start

Doesn't seem that way judging the gravity of your verbal diarrhea.. but whatever you say
I guess that's another box you can check off, it'll help you play the part better

introduce them to ideology.

they make great propagandist and intellectual contributors

Well said.

Nothing I said was incoherent. You're strange.

Yes, genious goy! We traumatize kids with loud and scary firearm noises so they truly grow up to despise you filthy gungrabbing goyim, and harrash everyone who owns one with hatred seeded since early childhood.

FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE

Henry Rollins is a cuck

I was a very sensitive and artistic child. I was the classic "mommas boy". I had a talent for writing, poetry, short stories, novellas etc and as a musician. I played the standing bass, clarinet, trumpet, bari sax and was especially gifted and good with the trombone. In the time before the internet was available for everyone, I read books, encyclopedias, dictionaries, pretty much anything with writing in it or on it.
My parents went to a church that had the "Royal Rangers" program, it's similar to the Boy Scouts but run through churches. The RR program was what helped me to become a more masculine kid. I also had my share of bullies. I wound up standing up to them and toted some ass whippings and handed out some ass whippings. I became a pretty decent fighter, I had 3 brothers who were younger than me, we would all eventually fight and spar with each other, which leads to fighting lol. We would eventually work our way up to fighting/sparring situations in which it would be 3 vs 1. We saw many fights and learned early that many times niggers would gang up to fight individuals, so we practiced for that. Our father worked as a property manager for HUD and we would find ourselves in some pretty shady apartment complexes and schools.
It seems as if everyone refuses to let boys be boys anymore honestly.

Yeah.. and you're the "artist".

Thanks for proving my point btw.

What was your point?