Why didn't you stop it?

Why didn't you stop it?

>mfw not even salad redeems this piece of shit series

but isnt she a kid. did she steal her dads eyes

But she'll damn well avenge it

shes already reached it

She's taking after Uncle "Good Idea" Itachi

How? Don't you need to kill a loved one in order to activate it?

>Why didn't you stop it?
If I was an editor, I wouldn't have put the dumb idea of Uchiha wanking in Kishimoto's head. I would have told him to steer clear of trying to draw closer to the anime's style.

There's a lot of things I would have tried to make him move away from, But I'd probably be replaced by that idiot second editor in Bakuman.

fuck off narutards

Bolt saw her naked and she eeked out the Mangekyou.

Yes naturally, it's a mangekyou sharingan bargain sale.

Gotta sell mangos

And wtf Sarada has Mangekyo? Fucking Uchiha wank

Fuck of to Sup Forums fgt

Is this a pure shoopjob, or is this new DLC for NSUNS4 or whatever?

But this is her Mangekyo.

Orochimaru already saved the series.

who's the faggot next to boruto?

It''s probably Orochimaru's son or some shit, he has a snake on him.

Her mangekyo looks more like she has a 9 tomoe Sharingan.

Mitsuki's Sage Mode

Isn't Bort's power-up some edgy tattoo? He is also missing his scar and his missing eye.

oddly the only one that makes sense to me here is mitsuki's sage mode, and that's since I read the one-shot.

> salad kills niglet to get MS?
> bolt gets tenseigan sage mode despite no byakugan?

what is this pic for exactly?

I got off the ride when Kishimoto did. Even if he continues to hurl spitballs at the remaining passengers, Im done.

That's kid Bort, not adult Bort.

Better quality and size

The power of asspulls user.

T-this is fake, right?
PLEASE tell me this is fake

Best thing about boruto

>they couldn't even bother giving her a unique mangekyou design

Jesus

That's not her "official" one, this one is

Why is Ino's kid such a fuccboi?

I like this

>mother is a shopkeeper at a flower shop
>father is an artist
He is probably hung as well, though.

That's one fuck boy that'll fuck you up!

He wears overalls in the Bort manga.

Only farmers and 4 year olds wear those

Flower gardening?

the sharingan shit has been going for too fucking long, fucking uchihas, they should have burnt them all long ago

Well, when your father is a fuccboi...

>ChoCho: Salad, why? We're friends!
>Salad: To test my abilities

Wait what is this and where is it from?

>Uchia rugrats
What the fuck

[Kokuten intensifies]

>Boruto glows
>Mitsuki glows
>But Sarada couldn't
Better senf Pinkshit a another gift

Btw shindens getting animated

really, the baby was doing the right thing

Sasukes gonna die not chocho

why does tommy look so done with life for a baby?

>But Sarada couldn't
Do Susanoos count as glowing?

>People think it's Sasuke who is going to die

Nonsense. It'll be Sakura.

1. To further make it so everyone who gets close to Tsunade DIES
2. Because why only have ONE revenge obsessed Uchiha on the loose when you can have TWO!
3. Because Kishimoto could give one last middle finger to the NaruSaku fans.

Grats on shitposting. That literally looks like a NSUNS4 mod to give Sarada a Mangekyo that's just the opposite colors as Sasuke's.

>despite no byakugan?

Is this a meme? They never said he didn't have a Byakugan specifically, we've seen with his sister that Byakugan can awaken later in life.

Byakugan is the thing they'll hover over the characters head as a "You need last minute power up to beat some guy? Here it is". Since Bort and Hawari are mixed blood Hyuuga, they awaken their eyes a bit differently, rather than having them since birth.

But Sasuke and naruto both will die

In the flashforward in ch. 1, Bort only has the byakugan in his Kakashi-style slashed eye, and it looks weird without the veins being active.

It's almost certainly a transplant from Mom, auntie, or keikaku grandpa.

Do you see a Susanoo in that picture?

How will Boruto stop Saradas edge?

But he is the edgiest one of the two.

Just look at this little shit

yeah
Boruto will slowly grow more frustrated at living under his father's shadow and try to do evil shit to be recognized and sarada is the opposite

She's overrated as fuck. What's the difference between her Maury chapter developments and all the other girls in the manga who failed miserably?

Namikaze genes stronk

Too bad he got his mom's face and shitty hair genes though.

Oh look another cancerous Narutard mobile poster

Also the eyes

Through his dick

I see a Makengyo, though.

>Choji race mixes and has a fat half-nigger

There's literally no way this series could redeem itself.

She's not fat, she's thick. Anko is the only character that got fat.

>Anko is the only character that got fat.
Fuck you Kishi

>Ino is a fucktoy
>Sai is a fuccboi
What else could he have become?

Why not all of team seven? Naruto to kill her dream, Sakura to kill her hope, Sasuke to give her the EMS.

Maximum angst

>How? Don't you need to kill a loved one in order to activate it?

That was a lie. You only have to watch the death of someone you care about.

WHY WON'T IT DIE?
WHAT KIND OF LOBOTOMIZED 53204809234880954-POUND AUTIST GOTH-WANNABE FROM MONTANA COULD EVER EVEN CONCEIVABLY GET THE NOTION THAT NARUTO IS GOOD?
WHO THE LITERAL FUCK KEEPS GIVING THESE PEOPLE MONEY?

Sauce?

The manga is great, wtf you're talking about?

>sarada is the opposite
That would require someone to tel her Sasuke is not, in fact, perfect but a reformed terrorist who tried to murder her mother and hero so he could rule the world with a cruel iron fist.

This isn't Naruto though. it is BORT

>Is this a meme? They never said he didn't have a Byakugan specifically, we've seen with his sister that Byakugan can awaken later in life.

That was itself practically a retcon. Every other Byakugan user going back to Kaguya and her clan had them from birth, I think.

The Hyuuga are pretty inbred though. Even the OP Sharingan manifests later in life.

>She's overrated as fuck. What's the difference between her Maury chapter developments and all the other girls in the manga who failed miserably?

She's actually powerful (Sharingan and super-strength) and doesn't have horrible unrequited love drama.

She's everything her parents should have been.

why contain it?

But she has Mangekyo now, ergo, Edgelord

if only wasn't red herring..

#BLM
Be amurikan, get shot by niglets.

>That inevitable shot of Tenten horribly depressed and lonely

I would an Inojin desu

Well shit, someone is goddamn edgy.

I hope the Sarad continues schlicking after Hokage, while Boruto fucks off to develop his edge, and goes away forever with everything wrong with the Uchiha.

Will fatty ever get thinner?

Does her butterfly form turn her into a bombshell, perhaps?

So is Boruto going to get access to the Byakugan or what?

I didn't keep up with this shit but my understanding is that he doesn't?

So he's just a plain ol ninja with a demon dad or what? Because that would make it pretty interesting considering we just spent the last million chapters wanking over how cool the sharingan was

It's like Digimon season 2.

BELIEB IT

Actually it's just strong emotions of any kind. The whole killing someone close to you thing is just an easy way to get those emotions.

Now excuse me while I slowly die inside for being a fan of Naruto since 4th grade. Jesus why can't they just end it and put me out of my misery.

>Actually it's just strong emotions of any kind.
No, it's feeling guilt to the equivalent of having killed someone close to you, someone close enough to be family.

Tenseigan is not a thing.

Kishimoto didn't write it.

>That was itself practically a retcon. Every other Byakugan

Stopping reading there; saying that every other Byakugan does something doesn't really work in a case that's specifically an outlier. This is the first time they've had a non-incest created Hyuuga to date. This is how non-pure Byakugans awaken.

Previously all Hyuuga are products of incest, thus they retain white eyes since birth, as no other eye colors gets factored into their genetics. Naruto has blue eyes, his kids are born with blue eyes, however they still have the potential for Byakugan since that is also a kekkei genkai shit down. However unlike the other Hyuuga they can seemingly turn it on and off. Since they are half-breeds without as much crazy alien genetics as the other Hyuuga.

still a canon

heh

How can a series ever be redeemed when a boy like Deidara dies and pinkshit cuckura lives?

>nuclear powered shitty ninja

Sarada is interesting, as she is the embodiment of Kishimotos struggle to both make women useless and jerk off the Uchiha