Delinquent Manga Thread

Delinquent Thread. Dumping chapter 8 of Bucchigiri.

Also, I'm about to hit 100 releases under Delinquent Scans so if anyone has a chapter they want me to do for it then let me know.

Delinquents are shit.

whats your favorite series?

You are shit.

1 - Bakuon Rettou.

KKOW, followed closely by BR.

Just caught up with Bakuon Rettou and Shinjuku Swan user, thank you for the hard work, great stuff.

Pretty cool seeing Bond with the hipster chick, she's pretty cool, I'm waiting for Kase to grow the fuck up and get a job or something, not that I mind how he is right now, it's just that he'll have to do it sooner or later. Not sure where the manga is going at this point though, not a clear arc in sight or anything to get hype at the very moment. It's always good though.

As for Shinjuku Swan I'm excited as fuck since you mentioned it gets incredibly good around volume 20 or soon I hope. The art is beginning to really bug me for some reason so hopefully it improves asap. Also the "drug" arc was kinda boring in my opinion, glad it's over with that fucking dude, also Mako is hype as always.

Also I know SS isn't really a delinquent manga but fuck it it's not like there's ever gonna be a place to discuss it other than here. And this dude's cool.

Oh yeah and wanted to ask if you know of any other delinquent manga as realistic and grounded as BR? Obviously there's no such thing translated but it would be very dope to find out there's other stuff like it untranslated out there, unlikely I assume.

So many Josuke ripoffs. JOJO best series.