TREY GOWDY GRILLING SOME GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES YESTERDAY MMHMMM

"How The Hell Did We Get Here" Trey Gowdy Grills 4 Government Employees For Wasting Taxpayer Money
THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY! youtube.com/watch?v=0NO3arf1Q4g

AND NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

there is enough case to book 2 judge for the next 5 years , the deep state is so fucking deep

i get a boner every time this man speaks.

AND NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED HE IS JUST ANOTHER CONGRESS CRITTER

Fuck Trey

That's why tribunals will happen with everyone at once.

fpbp nobody fucking cares anymore

I will rape you

He is my favorite anime hero

trey gowdy is a god-tier american

god bless him and his family

Jesus fucking christ, how much is Gowdy's reelection campaign paying to have his dick sucked on here?

No.

This. Let me know when these bastards get a swat team at 3 am.

Maybe SWAT the congresskikes who refused to fund the Census Bureau according to their requirements to start with for over a decade. Of course they fell behind schedule without adequate resources.
But nah lets just jerk off to based TreyTrey having a ragie instead.

I'll care when people start getting fired or jailed. Sick of strong words and kind of just want to get back to lynchings.

I'm starting to think he's all talk no action. Especially after all the awan stuff that's coming out.

>(((rowdy)))
Especially after trashing based Trump at every (((opportunity))).
>tfw gowdy is just another compromised D.C. pedophile.

You know...nothing ever comes of this.
It's like Trey Gowdy is all bark and no bite.
A showman.

Weak, ineffective Republicans are all talk and no action.

Gowdy really is GOAT. It was a mistake not giving him a position in the administration. Could you just imagine if Gowdy was AG instead?

He can't act, by law. Blame the DOJ, not him.

>Trey Gowdy doing nothing important, like always

True if big.

You seem woke. Id like to ask: should i move to russia?

Trey Gowdy has a history of running masturbation shows like this in Congress, only nothing ever cums of it. You might say he is impotent.

If they do this ever 10 years, why can't they just copy what they did 10 years ago? How can the planning for this be so hard that it can't be done in 10 years while having the last census to use as a guideline?

He can't have hearings that bring a light to it? You mean to tell me he has no sway with Paul Ryan to suggest an ethics hearing? I'm not suggesting he arrest anyone. Louis Gohmert seems to be taking action somehow.

Gowdy has potential but he is powerless.

>can't act
>not an idiotic meme
wrong. he can hold televised public hearings and ask ANY QUESTION that will expose the marxist pieces of shit that have infested our nation.

gowdy is trash.

>Powerless
Fuck off, faggot. See:

>trey gowdy is a god-tier american
>god bless him and his family

all bark no bite
that dog won't hunt

MEMES