What are the alternatives to the Boy Scouts

youtube.com/watch?v=dUYHOnq-JVg

Has anyone come up with a non-pozzed alternative to the Boy Scouts? Like a survival school for kids and teens emphasizing traditional values? Could it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=RVsNDSZWcOI
troopsofsaintgeorge.org/
traillifeusa.com
traillifeusa.com/
americanheritagegirls.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_and_Guiding_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_and_Guiding_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_and_Guiding_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
youtube.com/watch?v=bDqZZ1qljKY&feature=youtu.be
traillifeusa.com/map/findatroop/
youtube.com/watch?v=CcKW2xDcxLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man Scouts.
Like Boy Scouts except for real men.

Boers have some uncucked scout organization in South Africa, maybe that could work.
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY

I believe Trail Life USA is the more conservative alternative, though I still think creating some sort of alt-right youth program would be hilarious. Maybe bring back the original Boy Scout uniforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsNDSZWcOI

Goy Scouts

Why are you answering your own question fag?

I think we'll see a viable alternative emerge with disgruntled people in the organization

Maybe with a totenkopf insignia.
Everybody except a couple of clueless cat ladies seem pissed about the change

Trump Youth

that focal length

Boy Scouts are now the Soy Scouts

Troops of St. George

troopsofsaintgeorge.org/

>Soy Scouts
nice

Nashi

Deus Vulted?

My son wants to join BS, fuck that shit.

traillifeusa.com

Trail Life USA for boys and American Heritage Girls for girls. Run by a solid group of people and the SPLC hates them.

traillifeusa.com/

americanheritagegirls.org/

I'm sure Identity Europa or American Vanguard could run a youth wing but it wouldn't have mass appeal.

That's what Trail Life USA is

If you're Catholic that doesn't look bad. I saw another Catholic user suggest the Squires group the Knights of Columbus run too.

There's plenty of solid alternatives

> Reform Jewish leaders lifted a 14-year prohibition against synagogues having Boy Scouts troops.
> The change of heart announced Wednesday came in response to an announcement two days earlier by the Boy Scouts of America that it was canceling its policy of banning gay adults from being scout leaders and other employees.
> The commission, which is made up of Reform Jewish leaders and rabbis and based in Washington, D.C., issued a new policy saying that synagogues should feel free to re-affiliate with the Boy Scouts in light of the policy change.

Definitely need to have them referenced in any thread about Scouting.

Small, local organizations like this are the way to go. There's no way in hell that we could successfully create a group like this on a national level, especially with the Knight Templar theme and all-white membership, as it'd immediately be shunned by normies and subverted/shut down by kikes.
Unfortunately, I can't even find any programs for boys only in my state, just "boys and girls" and "LGBTQ" bullshit. Even if I did find one, I'm sure it'd be run by some child-molesting faggot.

Is Trail Life USA not in your area? Even if they aren't now definitely keep your eye open because I imagine they'll be having tons of new troops very soon. They're on a national level and even have their own camp.

i enjoyed the boys brigade when i was a youth, spiffy uniforms, marching, guns and God!

when i was a kid i was in Indian Guides, i loved it

Apparently I do have a few in my state... never really looked into them before. Thanks for the suggestion.

>Grew up in extremely religious state
>Every event started and ended with a prayer
>Get extra prizes for doing the religious portion
It was fun, but what the fuck does god have to do with camping?

It's different troop to troop. The parents, aka troop leaders, don't always support BSA. Find one of those troops. You'll know the one when it's full of chads that wouldn't be caught dead on Sup Forums

Keeps you from going degenerate gay boi innawoods

I didn't, because all of my friends happened to be religious, and I don't bat for both teams. I also have another friend who is Kinsey 6, Who started fooling around with other boys in scouts.

No problem. As an Eagle I think the future is Trail Life USA unless something better arises which right now seems unlikely.

Conservative religious beliefs can keep some of the types you don't want around boys out. It's worth it.

make a new boy scouts-esque group which teaches young boys how to become men. based on conservative non-cuck values

TRAIL LIFE USA in AMERICA

That's not the reason they were tied together. Don't pretend they had us say a prayer to keep pedophiles out of the ranks.

Having God differentiates you from the animals

Of course that isn't the reason. What I'm saying is even if someone doesn't like religion in scouting they should see that conservative religion is better than leftism controlling the development of America's next generation of men.

(((Goy Scouts)))

I want to put my son in so he can have some social interactions since he is being homeschooled (4 years old). I know that the media says the organization now is pro-LGBT but how true is that for the local groups? It's not like they will just go along with the along with whatever the media says, right? I live in a conservative community so I really doubt they're going to be shoving that down their throats. I am scared however, of leaving my son with strangers. Anyone have experience with the boy scouts???

You have the right as a parent to meet everyone who leads the troop and the right to sit in on a couple meetings. Also you can usually see who sponsors the troop and get an idea. If it's a hardcore Baptist Church for example you probably aren't going to be seeing gays.

The French foreign legion, is an viable alternative

I'd argue that abstract thought is what separates us from animals. Although all religion is abstract thought, not all abstract thought is religion.
>they should see
This phrase indicates an opinion. Your opinion on god, shouldn't be involved with my learning how to kill a rabbit with a snare and build a fire to cook it. Holding a Bible won't help me survive in a wilderness situation.

I haven’t even read the thread, but I know those faggot trail life shills are here

Unlike the US that has a united organization (BSA), scouting in Europe is very fragmented.

There they have Lutheran scouts, Catholic scouts, traditional Catholic scouts, nudist scouts, etc. they all have different uniforms and are not affiliated with each other.

I though the BSA was going to crack up when they allowed female leaders. But it didn't. I thought it was going to crack up when they allowed atheist scouts. But it didn't. I thought it was going to crack up when they allowed homosexual leaders but it didn't. But since they allowed tranny scouts and girls, the Mormons are breaking out, which I believe is the largest segment of scouts in the US. The Lutheran church has already disaffiliated with BSA but local parents are keeping the troops going. The Catholic Church is about to disaffiliated.

To;dr: BSA is doomed but scouting will continue in the European tradition.

Uh, blah.
FUcking blah
user puke
bloat neck
Blah
Fuck tongue

>Trail Life USA (TLUSA) is a Christian outdoor adventure program that emphasizes and teaches biblical moral values and requires all adult members to agree with, sign, and abide by the Trail Life USA Trinitarian Statement of Faith and the Statement of Values
>The program is unapologetically Christian ... designed and intended to be presented without being “churchy” or “religious,” focusing on outdoor adventure, character, and leadership development
>Youth membership in the program is open to all who meet the membership requirements, and is currently designed for biologically male children under the age of 18
>biologically male
My kind of program. Assuming they don't get shoah'd within the next few years, I'm definitely going to get my future sons involved in a group like that.

Being in God's creation?

Follow up with links:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_and_Guiding_in_the_United_Kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_and_Guiding_in_France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_and_Guiding_in_Germany

BSA troops have to be sponsored by a church or civic organization. Churches make up 70% of BSA's funding. Therefore they have the right to say what should and shouldn't be taught to the boys. Not that it even matters. I can count the amount of times God was mentioned in my entire time of scouting from Tiger to Eagle on one hand. Your son is going to be mostly killing rabbits and starting fires, not having Bible studies. Regardless I'd rather have churches run a troop than soccer mom feminists like many troops today.

They won't even let Mormons in because they require a belief in the Trinity. I think they'll hold for awhile.

You want a mens only gay club for access to boys faggot?
You afraid allowing women into the boy scouts is going to wreak your game with the preteens you go camping alone with?

Being a father to your child

We're Mormon and have our son enrolled ...

A father should be teaching his son skills regardless. Scouting is a good way for boys to make life long friends and put those skills into application in a fun way that gives them life long friendships, good memories, and an award that's nationally prestigious.

What's your beef with the people promoting Trail Life? Genuine question.
I do notice half of their board members are kikes, which is obviously worrying. Everything else about them seems perfect, though.
If it's the whole religion thing, then I'd have to disagree with you there. It's a great way to screen out the leftist degenerates who find Christianity "offensive"... the same leftists who have brought the Boy Scouts to its knees.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
Repent

I don't think they ban boys from joining because they're Mormon. What I meant is Mormon churches can't charter a troop because Mormonism doesn't follow Trail Life's values. Mormons have been complaining about it but they haven't budged on it yet. Why there isn't a single Trail Life troop in Utah yet.

Last I checked the majority of their board are evangelicals. I'm not the biggest fan of evangelicals but they're better than the bullshit BSA is run by right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDqZZ1qljKY&feature=youtu.be

Offering a good alternative to the BSA is now a bad thing in a thread about good alternatives to the BSA?

You're 100% wrong. I live in Utah and every single meeting is held at a Mormon church.

The scout uniforms were almost the same until about 2009 when they introduced the cargo pants, with stupid zip-off gimmick that was trendy at the time, and started adding extra velcro pockets to the shirts to emulate the army's ACU. That era was the beginning of the end for the BSA. People started losing interest shortly after that, and troops started getting smaller every year. This was a number of years before they started letting gays in, too.

The overwhelming Leave No Trace program (can't piss on trees, because animals will use it as salt lick and the trees can get hurt), increasingly chintzy merchandising involved, and overall corporatizing of scouting was already driving kids away.
I remember a couple of years ago, my old council decided to get rid of the iconic hawk mascot, which was cartoony and unique, and instead replace it with a realistic drawing of a hawk. As if there was any need to spend money on that. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these people, but I think they actually believe the kids wanted that. They wouldn't even let the ranger keep the old sign from the camp entrance near his house, which no campers ever saw. They made him burn it.

They didn't need to bring trannies or girls in, these corporate whores have been ruining scouting for almost a decade.

Then you're going to need to tell Trail Life to update their website because it lists 0 troops in Utah. And their core values flat out lists the trinity as a requirement.

"Trail Life USA (TLUSA) is a Christian outdoor adventure program that emphasizes and teaches biblical moral values and requires all adult members to agree with, sign, and abide by the Trail Life USA Trinitarian Statement of Faith and the Statement of Values. "

traillifeusa.com/map/findatroop/

We found the LARPer

My bad, didn't follow the comment thread for enough. Thought you were talking about the boy scouts. Apologies.

Hitler Youth.

teach our kids about the Jewish Question early on,
and indoctrinate them with a sound foundation in Eugenics,
to understand the right superiority of their race.

>larping about living in Utah
What? For what possible purpose could I have to Larp about living in Utah?

Oh the Mormons have a deep history with the BSA although the Mormons are slowly looking into alternatives like more church programs. Same time though it's hard to say if Mormons will be kept out of Trail Life USA forever. I think Catholics had issues joining at first as well but Trail Life got that worked out.

Dreams of sticking your peter priesthood into her molly mormon.

I thought you were this guy
We both didn't read carefully

The Marine Core. Semper Fi

>What are the alternatives to the Boy Scouts

It's called taking your kid camping your fucking self.

Stop handing your kids off to strangers and this wouldn't happen to you.

I ment to click on this guy
Fuck, enough internet for tonight

Mormon's don't need Trail life. They're hardcore preppers anyway. Living so close to the Uintas means my friends and I used to go camping every other weekend, and most Mormon's are decently educated in this sort of stuff. I guess it comes with living in an outdoor state.
We just call that high school.

Fair ebough.

I mean it depends on your idea of "need." I didn't need the BSA as a kid to learn anything because my dad already taught me. The BSA instead became like a childhood fraternity to make more friends and lasting memories. Plus get to camp at some awesome private camps only the BSA is allowed to use. Why I would recommend BSA and Trail Life to boys regardless, especially Trail Life due to recent events.

>YMCA

youtube.com/watch?v=CcKW2xDcxLM

Good point. I guess I've been camping since before I could walk, so I never really learned anything new at scouts. But you're right. Those friends I made in scouts were friends all throughout high school and are still some of my best friends now, so I see the social aspect of it being a huge draw.