North Korea to strike Guam

N.K. missiles mounted on TEL being transported in 3 to 4 regions

>english.donga.com/List/3/01/26/1093647/1

more wars for Israel

Nothing will ever happen with Nork. Sorry.

kys commie lover

He's been blue balling us for years, nothing will happen.

nothing ever happens
we will all wake up tomorrow
just the same

> 3 to 4 regions

dont they usually just do 1 because its a test and they want it to be obvious its just a test?...

3 to 4 suggests an attempt to confuse because its an actual attack

They said multiple rockets near Guam in August
>The KCNA report includes detailed provisional plans to launch four rockets

the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

it's Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

3 E6-B's are up and EAMs ongoing

Return to christ young child

KEK is the lord of chaos user, war IS chaos. It is through that ladder we will climb. Kek's time is coming user.

I want to kill the North Koreans and commies in commieland, then we can take out the Jews when we "figure it out".

what the fuck

>NK
>communist

Lmao.

No one cares bullshitter

so you think KEK wills a War with Korea?

well, i wish after NK is finished, Japan will take Korea back.

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!!!!!!!!

seriously, i wish Korea would be Japanese again, and Manchuria too.

Imagine being this retarded

fuck off you R-E-T-A-R-D.

God of the jews, Moloch, is SATAN.

call me a Retard all you want, but i just want to tell People how a War with North Korea will start.

Lol, boi, we taking that shit.

ChinawoMan need to pay, they can live in fear with nukes pointed at their capital from the border.

>have girl
>be fag and have boy

C'mon, Aus, even this is too low for you.

Ready to get drafted kiddos?

Is the trap qt

it never happens
nothing ever does

>slut looking
>pure gf

well thats a god tier combo so ill take option a faggot

Ofc user, all chaos is Keks, so in turn all wars are Keks will. Although Kek doesn't have will, Kek has whims that Kek deems worthy of pursuit, nothing as orderly as will.

do you think these millenial/ gen z clowns would even stand a chance?

>supporting kikes for any reason ever

>you buy an acre of land
>A nigger comes and sits in the corner, starts throwing rocks and breaking things in your house
>He also starts screaming about God and how any mention of Christ in any part of your life will get you cast to hell
>Tell the nigger to leave
>Bruh, dis only a little bit of ur property. Why are u so mad bruh, like seriously, lol. It's only the corner of your property. Even if it is yours, and your family has lived here for millennia; I can stand here, be a nuisance and scream about anything I want.

That's how stupid your logic is.

jews are only 14 million and not even the half of all jews live in Israel, however jews run the entire world... l

DWS/Awan/DNC get busted= Norks start shit

Rice/Obama unmasking found to be true= Norks again start shit

Benghazi trail starts= Las Vegas happens

Pedowood starts to unravel= The fucking Norks again.

is go time?

im going to bed and when i wake up kim will still be a huge pussy

happing thread before a habbing means theres no happing going to habben

I count on Sunday.