yes
my penis cums pleasure i am russia

Why are you allowed make a thread.

That is NOT okay.

>Not regularly fapping to Asuka28 and Ayanami28

>thick
What are you smoking?

I did not know about Ayanami28...
That's fine and I'm gonna jerky my dick off, but DO NOT change Asuka. She's my waifu and Tulpa

Redrop makes the best Asuka doujin.

This

Retake is best doujin, baka.

It seems they got the hint after this one. He drew her in-model and without any gangbang and NTR shit.

Calm down moot

Grown up sluts are the best.

He sold out to google

She was so hot in that one, but that action was terrible.

The early ReDrop Asuka doujins annoyed me because of that (one where she's first shown having sex with random classmates and teachers, another one where she's mass raped). Whoever first came up with the idea of fan works featuring characters having sex outside of OTPs should be shot. Muh purity.

S-spoon feed p-please?

THICC

Absolutely disgusting:
exhentai.org/g/199550/b419718e66/
exhentai.org/g/481674/099c375fdd/
exhentai.org/g/531979/35475d4fbd/

This also deserves a mention despite being vanilla, because she has way too much experience, implying having had sex before, and because the guy that jerks into her hair seems like a generic faceless boy, rather than someone from the cast:
exhentai.org/g/290424/14190b5d5a/

The first one will always be the worst one. At least the others have Asuka in-model, and without disgustingly-heavy cowtits.

>Be me
>It's actual year date
>Still can't beat the panda because my country is shit
FUCK

The one where she does cosplay is toppest tier.

Why do you need to be spoonfed when you literally got the artist's name?

>you literally got the artist's name?
Where?

Is this the one where they all have cocks?

Why do so many doujins feature covers and shit with characters who just glistening in sweat? Is that appealing to people?

I feel that would describe many doujins

>>Be me

Read the thread, spic.

[image related]

exhentai.org/g/401770/1822837b3a/
It was nice; I like her clothes from the show more, though.

At least ReDrop did soe pure vanilla, too:
exhentai.org/g/592361/33dd31ca7f/

Stupid shit for stupid people.
Getting sweaty is one of the best parts of fucking. But you don't want to rock up to your 3dpd, find her all sticky and sweaty and THEN want to fuck

>artists name
>doujin title
You fucking spud.

It's the circle name, not the doujin title. It's all you need to find the works.

Yeah but it's also not what you said

>tfw I like cowtits Asuka

Me too.

>>be me
>>Still can't beat the panda because my country is shit
You're just retarded

You wouldn't actually want the names Miyamoto Smoke and Ootsunami. Nobody even knows them independently, to the point that some databses even list ReDrop as the artist. What matters is the combination, i.e. the group name: ReDrop, which is also the name their works are associated with by everyone in this and other threads.

The point that you got all the information a somewhat intelligent being needs to find the works still stands. Please lurk the fuck more.

>tumblr
lurk for 2 years before posting

Nope

>Yeah but it's also not what you said
I'm , retard. You're talking to different anons. Learn to understand context. If you'd been smart enough to put the terms "asuka" and "redrop" in a search engine, you'd realize that nobody was referring to a doujin title but rather a group of artists. You should be thanking the fuck out of that user for spoonfeeding you considering how stupid you are.

vote Pro TPP to ban doujinshi for good

I'm sick of people assuming that THICK just means big tits, look big tits are nice and usually come packaged with other things in THICK but thats not what THICK is, the easiest most simple way to detect THICK is if they have a pudgy belly or not.

rip

Delete this

"THICK"ness refers to how wide the hips are, AFAIK.

>There are as many truths as there are people.
I just noticed that this is actually a false statement, because some people can have the same truth.

Imagine a group of three in Kaji's model:

There are as many truths as there are people.
There are 3 people, each having their own truth (truth A, truth B, truth C).
Therefore, there are 3 truths.

Now, consider this case and that some people can have the same truth:

There are as many truths as there are people, except when two or more people have the same truth.
There are 3 people. Person 1 and 2 both share a truth (truth A), person 3 has a different truth (truth C).
Therefore, there are 2 truths, despite there being 3 people.

So, Kaji should've said: There are as many truths as there are people, or less. (One might also raise the possibility about a single person having a multitude of truths, but one cannot seriously hold two contradictory beliefs to be true. They'd just both collapse into a single truth.)

Fucking disgusting

Ew

>Can't fap to cute anime girls because i got somekind of genital infection

Smelling dirty panties of irl sluts never ever anymore. Damn, even using medicine still hurts even to touch.

>non-canon cow tits

What is this heresy?

>thick
>fat

No.

Didn't this pic create a huge drama on /ic/ because of how fucked up the anatomy was??

Ayanami28 was so fucking good, man. I wish there was more shit like that.

What?

What? I've seen far worse.

It's a perspective thing user. He's saying you see your own truth, you can be told something, but it'll always be clouded by your judgement and experiences.

You're a very obvious hypocrite. Thats /d/, not thick.

Just shows how much of a sinful slut she is.

>rock up
britbong shouldnt you be preparing to leave the eu and get stabbed by angry immigrants

>britbong
Not even close bud

I actually own this doujin hahahaha

I bought it at an anime convention

Exactly. Too bad she just draws Idolshit now.

Kill yourself as soon as possible, Gaiafag,

I like Redrop, but this is really fucked up, why are her breasts so large, this isn't the same waifu that I know and love.

What is this panda shit?

every time