Only 20% vote no in Australia so far!

roymorgan.com/findings/7368-same-sex-marriage-postal-plebiscite-survey-october-2017-201710130354

Although some respondents declined to answer the follow-up question – ‘How did you vote/How will you vote – Should the law be changed to allow same sex couples to marry?’ Yes/No – the overall result showed 61.5% of Australians voting ‘Yes’, 17.5% voting ‘No’ while a further 21% didn’t answer the question or have no intention of voting.

Although these results are slightly inconclusive on the exact margin of the final result, they do provide a degree of certainty that the plebiscite will be carried nationwide.

In addition, further analysis shows significant majorities voting ‘Yes’ in each State.

This special Roy Morgan Snap SMS Survey was conducted over last weekend of October 6-8, 2017 with a representative cross-section of 1,554 Australians aged 18+.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_constitutional_referendum,_2013
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00918369.2017.1377489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a faggot

Can we get this list on a state by state basis?

Nvm went into link

That's pathetic, my country voted 66% for no gay marriage in 2013

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_constitutional_referendum,_2013

Same people found that “67% of Australians do not mind mass surveillance”

God I hate this country so much sometimes.

But they allow civil unions at least. And a Croatian lesbian with kids is now running Serbia.

Blow it out your ass faggot

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00918369.2017.1377489

>81% of 18-24 yr voting yes
>Only 12% of women voting No

I hope the next vote is for communism so that every country in the anglosphere burns to the fucking ground

>This special Roy Morgan Snap SMS Survey

but no one asked me and i'm saying no

another cherrypicked poll
just wait for the result

Despite the whole "Appeal to nature logical fallacy" meme: the inability for someone to procreate and spread their genetic information (the primary directive of all life, of all forms) constitutes that something is wrong, either due to mental or physical incapacity or disorder.

Homosexuality might not be a dangerous disorder in it's own right, but that doesn't stop it from being a disorder.

>Disorder in dictionary: a state of being disrupting the systematic function

Procreation is systematic of all life forms, hence it cannot be classified as anything but a disorder.

bisexuals seem to be another case entirely.

So life is not meaningful beyond reproduction? Seems awfully reductionist.

>So life is not meaningful beyond reproduction? Seems awfully reductionist.

>putting words into my mouth by attempting to break it down
>"wow stop reducing everything"

Nice hypocricy.

But no, that's not what I was saying. People can assign whatever meaning to their life that they want. Most of the time it's just delusions, but if that allows them to procreate and preserve the existence of the species, then nobody cares.

But considering that we as sentient life forms are even able to conceptualize such matters means that we are capable of absorbing certain levels of disorder within our functioning group, without jeopardizing the existence of said group. But that doesn't mean anyone should be able to redifine basic natural concepts to fit their ideological agenda.

So assigning meaning to life beyond reproductive capacity is delusional?

Once again, putting words into my mouth.

I did not saying that procreation was meaningful, not in some metaphysical sense. People need to assign themselves meaningful delusions IN ORDER TO procreate, the procreation itself is just a base biological function.

shy tory factor

Is there any importance to the non-reproductive functions of our existence?

POOFTAHS FUCK OFF

the only importance to any non reproductive functions of our existence involve bettering our reproductive functions of our existence.

You seem to be probing me for weak points to exploit in an argument. That or you're genuinely curious as to my perspective, but considering that Sup Forums is almost entirely people with closed minds trying to out do one another, I don't think I'll give you the opportunity to shift the argument towards a checkmate.

Cheerio.

Avoiding directly answering.

Avoiding directly answering.