Koe no Katachi

Just 6 more weeks!

and 6 more months for subs

Since I read the manga I could watch the raw and I just want to fap to Ueno.

>shoujo shit
nah

What are you quoting?

>green arrow is now quoting

might as well kys

>6 more months
If we're lucky, for raws.

Raws are still 6 months out. No one's getting camrips.

>now

>published in Weekly Shonen Magazine

>written by a woman

>implying females don't have a different perception of aesthetics than males and what is perceived as shoujo shit will generally seep into their creative work

What do you get out of playing retarded?

>gets told
>resorts to insults
>>>/tumblr/

>gets told
Literally what

It's shoujo shit because it has the traits of shoujo shit due to the fact of being written by a woman.

QED

It literally doesn't matter where it's published because shounen magazines also publish shoujo shit and fujoshit bait these days. Reader demographics aren't nearly as clear cut. In the end, you'll have to live with the fact that this piece of garbage has the traits of shoujo shit due to being written by a woman.

That's cool and all, but it's still shounen.

Calling it by a different name doesn't change its nature.

Exactly. Calling it shoujo doesn't change the fact that it's shounen, glad we could finally settle this.

The point is that it has the traits of shoujo garbage due to written by a woman. You can call it by any name you want - it won't change what it is. If you published Nana in a shounen magazine would make it shounen pro forma, but it wouldn't affect that it has the characteristics typically associated with shoujo.

>You can call it by any name you want - it won't change what it is.
Yes, we've already been through this, it still remains shounen no matter how hard you cry and spew buzzwords about it.

You've lost the argument ages ago and resorted to debating semantics. I can only repeat: calling it shounen does not affect that it possesses the traits of shoujo shit due to the fact of being written by a woman. You might as well call Twilight poetry, it's not going to affect what it is.

>You might as well call Twilight poetry,
Except that Twilight is objectively and categorically not poetry, while Koe no Katachi objectively and categorically is shonen. The elements contained in the work and it's quality are wholly unimportant.

Again: you're debating semantics. The fact that it's serialised in a shounen magazine doesn't change that it doesn't possess the traits of traditional shounen manga. Classifications based on serialisation make no sense in modern times when demographics aren't as separated as they were. I already told you: you're free to call it shounen if you will, but it's not going to change the fact that it has more in common with what is generally associated with shoujo manga.

"It's shoujo shit" isn't an argument, you were already wrong to begin with.

It's not an argument, it's a fact. Disguising it via serialisation in a shounen magazine doesn't change what it is.

You're confusing your autismal opinion with fact.

That's your opinion but it's not going to change the facts. This discussion has been getting a bit boring though, so we'll end it here. Enjoy your told.

You being retarded and pretending your opinion is fact was bound to be uninteresting.