media.giphy.com/media/ufy4BA3VzRsL6/giphy.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I FUCKING LOVE VECTORS

SCIENCE!!!

>how do you like your vectors

Eating shit and 9mm.

NT16 preview when?

Am I overly sensitive if I burst into tears and stopped watching Railgun S because of this fucker?

Does he ever see justice for the horrors he inflicted?

No, and that is terrible.
At least he admits he is going to hell, though.

>anime only

Getting multiple servings of Touma's life correction therapy isn't enough punishment?

>getting upset over seeing manmade robotic dolls dying

Call me when he actually murders actual human girls

I only want one thing of that series: The explanation of imagine breaker and the dragon-hand-shit. And it will be nice if that fucking year ends soon.

Hopefully he appears in NT16. Everyone was saying that there was hardly a chance of him appearing in NT15 and we were pleasantly surprised

I'd enjoy it if helped with Mikoto's arc in some way but it's doubtful. He could also get involved with Kamisato's shit but that is doubtful too

Nancy would like to have a word with you. Or she would, if Accelerator hadn't blown off her fucking jaw with a shotgun and crushed her in a hydraulic press.

She was the aggressor.

And "Nancy" was out to kill him and harm Last Order. They were even in a place where he couldn't use his powers, so don't tell me he had nothing to concern himself.

You wanna fuck with someone, you pay the price if they just so happen to be able to retaliate

How many Hound Dogs did he actually kill on his genocide crusade to save LO
That was a good arc

>trying to hurt Last Order
I'm sorry but the only possible form of apology is death.

>genocide

Hound dogs aren't a race, religion or culture

It was a near annilation sure but not a genocide

Why do you want to kill off one of the most interesting characters in the series?

Accelerator did nothing wrong.

T*rkroach confirmed

I'm American as fuck.

I'm almost expecting Kamachi to confirm the clones (including Last Order, Worst and Will-chan) think and feel whatever Aleister wants them to.

I don't particularly like the idea of this development but there's definitely something fishy going on with the Network.

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

It should be out tonight and translated by tomorrow I think. I hope Kamachi doesn't pull the same shit as the NT 15 preview by introducing something major (Touma wondering what the fuck is up with his demon zoo of an arm) but eventually just dropping it a chapter later.

HE JUST WON'T STOP

This thread has been CLAIMED by Stiyl Motherfucking Magnus. Glory will come to you and your enemies immolated if you reply with "Thanks Stiyl-sama"

Thanks Stiyl-sama.

Will we finally beat /ck/ this time?

Y'all make a big deal out of some clones no one gives a fuck about and was all Misaka's fault for giving her DNA away anyways.

Accel directly blocking a Continent from being wiped should please all you fags, he probably saved millions of actual loli's.

It's a handful of shitposters.

He gets tortured and mind broken by one of the clones in WW3, it's a new one though. She's like Misaka: Femdom edition with tits.

I have no idea who our manager is and how competent they are, on top of the fact that we're not even supposed to be in this cup. My expectations are incredibly low so I'll just have fun spamming JIBUN WOO and VECTORS.

How the fuck did we end up a part of it again?
This absolutely reeks of RIGatoni honestly

Sup Forums came off 17th on the babbys, so /gif/'s manager sacrificed himself for us. And he wouldn't even need to since /wg/ also missed the deadline anyway.

/gif/ and /wg/ (I think it was those two) fucked up their exports or something, and Sup Forums and /adv/ got in. /gif/'s manager did it on purpose or something, based on the short time I could manage lurking in /vg/.

This. Checked the roster and it looks like the double Accelerator shenanigans are over. And whatever forgettable players were on before were replaced by Sakamoto, Luluco, and some Love Live meme.

>Getting rid of double Accel
We need to make a team of 23 Accels instead.

...And?

tfw no more accelspammer

It has a logo now

Look guys!

Mikoto and Misaki!

BEWBS N' ASS!

DED
E
D

...And? It's been out a while. There was even a thread with the logo version as OP. Lurk more

Can this guy beat Goku?

mikoto seems less thick then before, still dig it tho

I don't think she's ever been that thick.

Yes

WAGANA WA STIYL

EXPLOSION

LEAVE KAMISATO TO ME and Kanzaki

I WANT TO HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR
I WANT TO BASK IN THOSE CHEERS

NEVER FEAR
STIYL IS HERE

HYOIZABURRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME

SAY MY NAME

>being a sellout

Stiyl please, I know NT has been rough but still.

Do you know why my name is Stiyl, girls? It's because I have STYLE

IndexIII when?

media.giphy.com/media/ufy4BA3VzRsL6/giphy.gif

Hopefully soon.
Probably never.

user, it's time to move on. It's not healthy at all

After Heavy Object season 2.

Nowdays, who cares?

After Blood Sign has been adapted.

> Misaka and Misaki sandwich on the front
> Just want to see shirtless Touma in all of his glory

Just give me a page or a color spread.

Do you guys even know how vectors work?

One direction

We get it if we get it.

Of course the more they stall, the more the popularity sink down the drain.

This made me picture Accel singing in that gay boy band.

>accel idol manga
> GROUP

SCHOOL is the best idol group, fight me.

Fucking dammit

Was expecting this. Not disappointed.

I agree. So there's no fight.

Accelmind

I want to see Sniper-chan in lewd idol clothes

>calling that an explosion

Can't wait for Mikoto and Accel to have their long discussion

Nothing will come of it and they'll both be mad, but still

So whose explosion is more destructive then?

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP, THE SLUT IS ATTACKING ME

Wait for it in Revelations: Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 169

H-Hello, slut
Do you want something from me...? What's the bat for

Literally my favorite Raildex meme.

stiylposter imposter evolving lol

Eventually he'll begin creating OC with MS paint and from there move onto deviantart tier stuff.

By the time Index gets its third season, he will be on par with the great masters of Europe in regards to his form and technique.

>Coming this fall... the long awaited spinoff of the enchanting series that began it all! A must-see for all Index fans!

>A Certain Magical Stiyl Magnus
>"Even if you were to forget everything, I will never forget a single thing. I will live for you, and die for you."

We have to see if Sniper-chan actually made it first, only then can we hope for lewds.

I'm going to post Haruue! She single handily saved Academy City and everybody who lives inside of it from total and pure annihilation. I've no doubt she can save this thread.

Go away faker.

Why would anyone ever pretend to be the Haruuefag

I was thinking of watching Index again considering I never watched the series in good quality.

Maybe this time I'll get into the LNs after finishing the anime.

The quality and hype of the LNs immediately after the point where the anime ends is why people are still waiting for S3. The threads don't stop too, I'm pretty sure there were four or five over the past day.

>5 consecutive volumes of pure shit

or was it 6?

Jesus Kamachi is really dropping the ball, Index hasn't been good for like 2 years now.

Does Styil ever stop being a jobber? Innocentius is hyped but has he ever defeated someone worth shit or at least a good feat?

Stiyl jobbed even in his own SS

NT13-15 weren't bad and NT12 had its moments, but the problem is that it feels like it's going nowhere right now. Outside of Mikoto losing her mind there isn't much direction, like with the RCC or Gremlin.

OT6-11 were pure shit too, though OT8 was only shit because of plotholes.