Buyfag thread

Read the guide, buyfriends buyfags.moe/

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/sale/107171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not your friend.

Make me.

I regret buying from a japan ebay store. The package landed in the states and taking a weird tour of the pacific NW. It stopped at 3 places in CA, 2 in OR and 2 times in WA. When I order from amiami playasia or nippon, it goes from CA straight to my city. Lesson learned

Are you implying they fucked up the label or are you stupid that you think what store it's from effects anything?

That had more to do with USPS.
Any package that goes through Bells Garden takes an idiotic route

I'm not sure, I paid for the fastest shipping which was EMS and its taking a scenic tour.

Are you guys getting mega nedo Miku?

It's things like this that make me wish I was a Miku fag, but no. If it wasn't for Strike Witches I wouldn't even be a nendo fag

I can't think of a place to put it

Aren't nendos suppose to be cute and chibi so what's the point in super sizing them?
inb4 there's ultimately no point cuz mikufags

There's literally nothing wrong with Miku.

who THICC here?

Who ballsac boobs here?

PORK

I love everything about this figure but the ass.

>but the ass
exactly
its too damn big and so are her breasts
kinda disgusting desu

Her ass is fine, it's just that her tits are balls.

Only thing I like about it is her ass

How big is it? I can't tell if it would juuuuuust fit in a Detolf shelf or not. Might make a nice display for a Miku fag with her in the middle surrounded by other Mikus

Who has the superior upcoming Revy preordered? I might grab her if she bins, but she's a bit too big and pricy considering how big my last month's order was.

Got this today. The bears are cute. Can't wait for the penguins.

Forgot the pic, but I'm sure we all knew what I was talking about.

Its about 11inches tall so it should fit

Cause you own a bad camera. HA

Have fun receiving a box full of resin shards.

What with those nendo bear things? Do you just put face plates on them or what?

Love that movie but this remo has boring face and pose, may be bluray disc and poster are best for me

What are you doing with half of my order. Please give it back.
Are you getting the next set of straps?

Should I get blonde Lunch for Bulma? Think they'd go well together since she has the weapons and the alt version doesn't. Thoughts?

I was going to do that. Just need a third so it would be like charlies angels with DB girls

I was, but I don't really want the gear forms, and I don't want to pay out the ass for Genjuro's exclusive either. I'll probably buy Garie and Micha separately and Genuro as well, if he isn't pricey.

What the fuck? Why does this prize figure cost so much?

I really want that MegaMiku but
>RM800
+ shipping would rape my ass sore.

So I'll get a regular-sized nendo Miku instead to accompany my Luka.
Which is the best standard, non-racing Miku nendo I could get?
Preferably one with lots of accessories.

ebay that's why

>eBay BIN
>overpriced
Pick 2

I just want to let you know that I really love this meme and it fills me with joy that you shared it with us. Thank you.

Selling Phat Satsuki $60 and free shipping, US only.
I'll go down to $50 if you are in Ohio.
myfigurecollection.net/sale/107171

she just came out too

Phew. Glad I exhausted the one Sonico I can excuse myself for already. My dick wants it but my collection doesn't need it.

Would you hug a tank loli?

Time for Alice to become a mother

She's 14

How come nobody can make a good GuP daki?

Prime for breeding.

Pretty sure it's rude that I can feel pleasure when I want but not her.

mods

I've read about 5 year old girls giving birth to their grandfathers child.

>that leg
whoa what

I read Umineko too.

I was talking about real life. I watched Umineko and it was weird but I really love all of the OPs and EDs.

$46 is too much?
Wow.

Why would you talk about real life?

I won't do it again. Sorry.

For a prize figure you faggot.

it's a fucking prize figure, user, won for 100-200 yen

I've been a stinking neet weeb for almost 9 years now, and not once have i spent my hard earned cash on any entertainment or merchandise created by the nips. I don't understand why you guys don't choose the easy life

Well aren't you a submissive little sissy boy

at least we can afford it ourselves instead of leeching off our parents

>watched umineko

>>>/queerchan/

So basically all of Sup Forums?

I saw some memes so I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I didn't know what a mess I had gotten into until I got confused and looked for a thread to ask for help. I might get around to reading it in a few years.

Oh wow, then yeah that's a pretty big markup. I've never purchased a prize figure before. How big are they generally?

They're usually big enough for you.

Post cancelled figures you really wanted.

For the people that pre ordered this, what is your favorite thing about it?

Ever heard of hobbies and collecting? It's easy to not spend money on digital media

Easily the dress

That dress is goddamn gorgeous. Also, I'd like some figures that aren't scantily clad/revealing a ton of cleavage. My collection needs balance.

I haven't thought about it much. I think I just want to own all of the FOTM figures.

Even if you hate saberfags you have to admit that this is THE saber to get if you never get another one!

Same, except I don't own any risque figures because, you know, parents.

Pale skin+Dark fabric.
Never fails to make me diamonds.

What if they make better ones later on? I think we should just stop buying figures for now and wait for the quality to increase.

I can agree with this.

The dress, but I just enjoy the Alter versions of characters quite a bit.

How many times will she be delayed? They will have to push her back to accommodate all of the orders.

worth it?

Please tell me the secret behind your filenames.

I don't go turbolewd, but exposed breasts still abound. It was kind of funny when my mom first got to see my collection. The prevailing theme is, in two words, "titties, goddamn." She got to my Re-Class and her reaction was basically "Oh, it's nice to see one that doesn't have her boobies ou--oh wait, there they are." Comedy gold, and sometimes less skin than other men display on posters.

They made a giant Mikudayo, so I guess they figured it was time to give Mikufags one that doesn't give anyone nightmares.

I'm not following.

Poor man's Saber Alter. Make way for the real one.

Fuck it, now I'm going to PO this thanks to you fags when I've already pre ordered around $600 worth of stuff so far.

I wonder if she talks to her friends about her 30 year old son who plays with chinese barbie dolls

It's fucking flawless! So is pic related. I love saber yo.

I don't have room for this! Take it away this instance.

Constantly, but I'm sure the Taiwanese puppets don't get mentioned.

Blonde looks better in general.

Elise nendo is going up for sale tomorrow i think

This one isn't cute though

Already up on GSC shop.

Is it too late to pre order this?

Preorders are still open user

I also find the Alter versions to be slightly cuter, those colors just look very nice.

Death Note or Yotsuba but you can get manga for much cheaper on ebay/abebooks or any used book store.