Why don't you people hate Jared Kushner?

So two things are going on. First there are squads and squads of pizza deliveries going on at the Pentagon.
For folks familiar with the DC area, every time some shut is going down that the big tip iff, all those pizzas going to the federal who are planning long nights.

Second thing.....the SUVS are parked outside the white house.

So are they secret service providing protection, or is trumps trying to attack NK and others are trying to arrest him.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/pizza121998.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn how to spell you absolute fuckin retard

Regan National airport is shut down but Dulles is open. If you are familiar with the DC area, you will know that all the congressmen use that airport to come and go from DC.

So are they shutting it down to allow Congress to leave,more is this a coup and they are locking up congressmen who are trying to flee

1pbp

I want to know more.

Apparently Mueller and 4 other white men in suits were ushered though the concourses to get to the section of the airport that handles private flights.

No one has known where Mueller office is, but if it was that important wouldn't the government have sent a chopper.?

Why would Mueller go to someone instead of summoning them?

Perhaps Mueller has been arrested for treason, and perhaps the who thing was to clear people out and then take him to a blackmsite

What the Kek is going on in here

yes the so-called pizza index
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/pizza121998.htm

So we know there is a lot of activity all over DC messengers services and social media, does anyone there have a way to get Russian police scanners?

Does anyone have any contacts with military? What units are being active?

If it was NK would people be ordering pizzas? So what are they doing

I do tho

I didn't think I would be using this screen cap so soon.

This is a larp, but kind of a tasty larp

>First there are squads and squads of pizza deliveries going on at the Pentagon.

So... PizzaGate is real?

this

op claims to be a hippie and a white supremacist with his fagflags.

Salvia officinalis

Who would be a good target for a massive military action that is not NK?

A very easy target so that rules out Afghanistan.

I can't think of any targets in South or Central America...is there any place we could conceivably do a joint action with Russia to prove that Russia is our friend?

So no reports of kids or ping pong pizza being involved.

That would be an issue solved by a bunch of

Syria
Putin and Erdogan are about to take fat shits on both the Kurds and the FSA.
ids hobblets. WWIII incoming

>Who would be a good target for a massive military action that is not NK?

The so-called "Sanctuary Cities".

Is that why all the marine s on the east coat are scrambling, and the West coat has not been called up

give me sauce faggot

Does anyone on here speak Russian? Is there anything going on at any large bases in Russia that could reach the kurds?

This.

Washington Times not POST....also the "heavy metal" boards of the weapons traders,
Here is a thought a large military action into the unparalleled border areas of Mexico, get some big drug busts, find some slavery activity, perhaps evidence that Is is is using heroine to weaken America and Mexico is profiting off of it.
Boost in profile and justification for the wall

The successor company to lack water going up means it's going to be a very heavy merchant inviolvement. Not regular forces, maybe the rumors of "blackwater" guys near rhetoric border make sense.

Also, if this action is crashing bit coin....and a lot of narcotics use bit coin, perhaps they are running south , into central America, means they would cash out of the bit coins, it's not rea,lyrics a crash, it's just people se,Ling because everyone they have no Choice? Is there anyway to find out what countries the bicoins are being cashed i PERHAPS SLIKES IN THE CURENCIES OF SMALL CENTRSL AMERICAN CUNTRIESn

Redheads are hot af

So what other stocks haven effected

Who says we don't hate Jared Kushner? I don't like The Princess a lot better.
Get 'em out! (They can keep their lovely wardrobes)

Vegas is close to Mexico, what is the Mandalay Bay CONNECTION. Well what is the shooter was radicalized in a camp in the Mexican camps for isis?

I must be retarded because I can't figure out wtf is going on in this thread.

For the sake of glue eating paint huffers like me OP can you give us in plain english WTF is going on?

Thanks.

OP is a larping faggot doing what he does best, larping while being a faggot