youtube.com/watch?v=YpllomiDMX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It solves itself around age 45

Gas chamber

What the hell is that floor made of?

kek

fpbp

Fascism.

I use to do maintenance for the whyndam hotels its plywood with linoleum over top

wtf are they doing
how do you end up there

12 gauge diet pills

exercise is a good start

this

Cut out the carbs and sugar and the fst will didappear

checked and keked
fpbp from Swedistan

obesity weeds out the weak willed faggots

Obesity is gluttony.
Gluttony is sinful.
Sinful actions can be taxed...i e. smoking and cigarettes.

Tax obesity.

dont eat so much

Would fuck second from the left desu

She's more mobile than the others

Tax obese people for being fat. Make it like 1% of their overall income or something.

that fucking filename kek

Not gonna lie. I would impregnate all of them.

Forced fat camps for those medically diagnosed as obese. It would be much cheaper for the government than healthcare

youtube.com/watch?v=mSgryN2FUL8

Obesity is a flower of capitalism. We live in a world that produces calories so cheaply and abundantly that we can store the calories in people for later consumption. That’s a blessing, not a curse.

Some day, if disaster and famine strikes, the obese can be harvested by the elites for quite some time. Those of us who make over $200k a year will be able to survive while the garbage feed us and tend to our needs.

fucking lol

Trips of truth! Kek! But that is still too long to wait, tbqhwyfamilam. If soap can be made from fat, than what else can it make? We should start doing lipo clinics like blood and plasma clinics, except on a forced donation basis for all obese fucks. The profits derived from the products made from fat go back into the same fund to keep the service self-sufficient. This is about the only half decent alternative from just letting them eat themselves into an early grave and saying oh well.

We should be farming the fat off these people. Mandatory liposuction once you reach obesity. That fat can then be rendered and used for a wide variety of purposes.

the one in the red shorts actually knows what shes doing. the one in the black thinks she knows what she's doing but needs to stop. the one on the far right is just adorable t bh

>How should we reduce obesity?
Get rid of all welfare.

Limit sugar amounts for processed foods/drinks to be no more than 3 grams per serving (a can of soda has 40 grams).
Limit sodium amounts for processed foods/drinks to be no more than 100mg per serving.
Encourage natural flavoring, and only allow artificial flavors if they do not contribute sugars or sodium.

There you go. Obesity will end across the country within a year. Quality of life and quality of food/drink will skyrocket. Preparing your own food will become more common for people who want more, and it will naturally be way more healthy.

Americans are so used to sugar and sodium being our flavoring for shit that many genuinely do not know that you can have better tasting foods using natural ingredients and spices.

*bbbbrrraaaaaaaBBOOOOOOOOOMM-

hunger games where they have to eat each other

sometimes it's even sooner

I read an analysis a few months ago about how obese people may cost less to tax payers than healthy people due to the shorter lifespan and the costs associated as healthy citizens gradually cost more and more over the last decades of their much longer lives.

yeah but they'll still consume about $1 million in free health care keeping them alive for a few months

this webm made me sad more than anything. i honestly feel sorry for them

Somewhat aroused by 2nd chick from the left

who makes more money and contributes more to the economy and more taxes though?

That jiggling is mesmerizing.

>shorts
You mean shower curtains.

METHAMPHETAMINE

This right here. I was sick yesterday and wanted some chicken noodle soup. Chunky chicken noodle had 1500mg of sodium, heart healthy one had 1000mg of sodium. It's scary if you look how much they pump up foods with salt.

>you've heard of 'The Chippendale Dancers'
>this version goes out to all of those men who like 'em with a little meat on their bones
>"Fat Acceptance" introduces 'The Chips-Ahoy Dance Team'

And
But make it 1% per per 1 BMI over 25

fatass I went to highschool with ended up with cancer at age 22. Sadly she didn't die.

you are a faggot, mohammad

3> 2 > 4 > 1 .> Power Gap > 5

murica JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA

BLRAAAAAAAAAPHQUQUQUQUQRRRPT

Make being thin tax deductible.

There are four things that generally make food taste good.
Salt, sugar, fats, or the savory umami flavor(MSG).
When one of these(or two) are taken from a food, the make-up must be made in the others.
Otherwise you get tasteless shit. Salt is a common go-to because it increases flavor without increasing calories and it has the benefit of increasing shelf-life.

Let people know what workouts and shit really work.
Teach physical training and working out at a young age. Strength, conditioning, stretch like yoga or whatever, and why different workouts help.

Not let lobbies influence the nutritional industry

Make steroids legal. Regulate or prescribe.
They already are, but are only for the wealthy or in the know.

Also make weed legal. It help with working out.

Honestly it should be.
Fat people make our healthcare cost more by virtue of having more health problems.

send obese people to camps. not necessarily death camps, but just wholesome character-building camps. it may seem like hard work, but your ancestors who actually had it rough would consider it a vacation

Why? They are the epitome of sloth, gluttony, and degeneracy.

Hold the FDA to a higher standard. It's really not that complicated.

less food

2 1 3 4 5

I would run up behind them and start doing jumping jacks and sit-ups

user speak the truth

Educating people is about the best you can do. A lot of people have no idea how many cals they consume and how much exercise they need accordingly

T H I C C

A lot of things could work, forced diet and exercise programs varying in severity depending how fat the person is would work

The problem is women who are ugly realize they're never gonna get laid get mad and upset so they start eating and eating to compensate and you end up with all of these fat rejected whites and hispanic women.

Literally hispanics have a category for this. They divide women into either like sluts or eaters. They literally say "ohhhh she's an eater" because they know they're either getting prego at age 18 or getting fat as fuck cause they're ugly.

It's not secret.

Change the culture.

instead of telling people not to eat shit, make them ask why they are eating and what they are eating.

Outlaw being fat with the punishment being fat prison

wh*te "people"

Start by banning Sup Forums?

She makes me want to move to the home of asexuals

It's disrespectful to display the flag on a fat bitch.

Reduce insulin resistance, which is the disease that causes obesity.

I was fat and insulin resistant once. I got hungrier than you would ever believe.

Once I addressed the insulin resistance by gradually cutting out carbs weight fell off like you wouldn't believe.

Increase earths gravity.

>It's a short thread episode.

Yes, haha...
YES!

Just to reiterate, a fat person gets hungrier after a few hours than a skinny person gets after a week.

I literally have lived this.Obesity isn't a moral disorder. It is fixable. Eat fats instead of carbs for a while, and you'll be OK. Google Insulin Resistance and Gliadin Resistance.

You can choose to be skinny, and it doesn't take any willpower at all. Just choose your food!

In times of famine, they will be the first to get feasted on. So, you might want to keep them around for laters.

Is that goiter or something?

there's pineapple on that pizza. thats sadder than all the fat people combined

Fat shaming. Propaganda is saying day is beautiful is making women lazy.

Woah!
Cool!

start here

youtube.com/watch?v=YpllomiDMX0

We need to mak more posters like this. Tell me the nami of other haes (in)activists

>a fat person gets hungrier after a few hours than a skinny person gets after a week.
I agree with this, depending on what they eat (carbs vs fats, like you say).

You don’t you embrace the fact that fat is beautiful

That is Canadian haute cuisine, Ozbro. It is very popular here.

making a social rule that says that fat people can only date other fat people, see how fast the fatties pair up to die of pizza overdose, while other fatties hit the gym, in 2 or 3 generations we van have a healthy population with minimal percentage of fatty

Tax people by their weight

What is your opinion of this guy? He claims to cure diabetes, and often the initial intervention is a two week or longer fast. Many say he is a quack. What are your thoughts?

the monopoly causes obesity through their monopoly on food, which they CHOOSE to make fattening and unhealthy.
McDonalds is the flagship of this.

so unless we can overthrow the monopoly, there is no way we can control food production, and thus stop people from being poisoned...who the monopoly views as "gentile boobs"...

The fact that women this big have any seld esteem at all goes to show you just how fucked up their brains are. They can be a hole attached to a mound of disgusting fat and still have standards. Its incredible.

We don't. we make kids obese so pedos have a harder time kidnapping them and make them unattractive. Rather have a child that is 200 pounds and die early than men looking at them

Start a hashtag movement, like Fat privilege is being able to eat at all, then follow up with starving children. Shame them, they need to know what they're doing is not only unhealthy/disgusting it is also extremely wasteful.

wow based swedeman at it again

>BRRRAAAP

Maybe also create some classim, like when you're fat and wealthy. Even liken it to capitalism and pigs, turn their own Communist movement against itself, make them stand up for what little principles they have.

Why would you want to reduce obesity when it’s so beautiful?

I bet that smells like rotten fish carcasses