Hollywierd-anons get in here and lets chat!

OK Hollywierd-anons we all know it is bad and you are scared to come forward publically. This is a safe thread to share with your fellow Sup Forums-tards all those deep dark secrets. So open up because the truth will set you free.

self-bump

I just moved to Hollywood from Israel about 2 weeks ago, its crazy how everyone hates trump here , so many Jews around and everyone speaks Hebrew , I feel like home

bump

Not a good time to be a Jew in LA.

Jewgate is about to explode.

They told me I would be the new Indiana Jones but I didn't know the price would be so high. Then after I paid, everyone hated me anyway. Fuck.

So I guess you are a secular jew or are you a reform jew? Have you noticed all the Arab/Persian money floating around now?

What price did you have to pay? Hate you why, what is there "reason" for hating you? Are you still in contact with your family back home?

he was larping as shia labuffythevampireslayer, pay attention in class

It could be him maybe shia is ready to heal Sup Forums should help him he seems so wounded.

I know for a fact it's not him cause I am him. No I'm nowhere close to being ready. I like you digits btw.

You are no longer hurting yourself you are only hurting your creator at this point. He takes so much of your pain away form you and only leaves you the pain you can bear. Be at peace with your creator stop hurting him. He has so much he wants to give you.

I’m a B actor (did Disney shows). I was never raped or anything but I was propositioned by known gay actors. I would never come out and say anything because it would pretty much be over for me. Maybe that’s why my career is all small time roles now.

The gay mafia is real. How did they proposition you? Have you stayed with the same agent the entire time? We don't need your personal story if you don't want to share. We just away to catch them and prevent them in the future

especially the sodomites

Im a world famous actor. You are expected to go to Jew parties here in Hollywood. The parties here are all filled with coke and young boy anus.

Where do the boys come from? Are these parties held in homes or places of business? How often is there an occult element or is it just straight debasement?

I don’t want to get too much into it. I just remember when I was still very young a gay actor was producing a film about a girl child. He wanted me to make out with another young boy in front of him for the part. I didn’t want to do it. He asked if we could do it in our underwear. I called my parents and they just took me out of there

Do you still do Disney shows user?

The Jews are likely doing occult things. I have heard that the boys give them vitality in some ritualistic way.

Are your parent hip to how hollywierd is now or do they right it off as an isolated case.

I know you are not in the whos who but how are the grunts like the grips etc. taking the exploding story? How are agents and managers reacting to the news coming out. The celebrities are getting all the air time but how are the behind the scenes people taking it are they angry or apathetic? If they are angry who are they angry with?

Do the "jews" bring the goyim into there practices or is it only a "jew" thing? What makes you think there is an occult aspect going on rumors or any actual evidence or testimony?

Leah, they need your help and have a story to tell!!