Shin Seitokai no Ichizon Chapter 6

Brace yourselves, wham chapter incoming. The final boss is here.

Isn't she just the cutest?

That's the end of this chapter. Feel free to turn this into a discussion thread since that's the only time this series is going to get any discussion anywhere.

Remember, this girl is out to destroy everything and everyone you hold dear.

Why do the cute ones always have to be dangerous? I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Thanks as usual, OP.

Because that makes them even cuter, of course.

Thanks again user.

>One of the chapters I'd missed was the Chizuru date.

Pardon me while I go hang myself.

so is Kazami a member of Sugisaki's harem?
because she's so cute and her chemistry with Sugisaki was great
probably my favorite character in the new cast

Pretty much. The last chapter of the LN is everyone in the harem meeting up for the first time, and they all come to the conclusion that Kazami is a huge threat.

FUCK
U
C
K

Thanks for dumping the chapter, I didn't want this to be this way. I thought she was honestly interested in the student council.

Senpai, pls, tell me more about the ending.

So, is she like 1st in the harem? I'm not going to complain, since she is the best after Chizuru-san

I don't think either of them realize she's in the harem. At the meeting Kazami comes to take a picture of the whole harem, since you know she's a reporter. Neither Ken nor Kazami bring up the issue of Kazami herself not being in the picture. I don't think there's a ranking though, that's not Ken's style. Everyone is equally as important, some just happen to have better chemistry with him.

I'm thinking I'll try my hand at translating that specific chapter of the LN, since everyone deserves the closure, not getting to see the new characters interact with the old ones after introducing them would be too sad. Unfortunately, I don't think my moon is good enough to translate without the crutch of context that manga provides, so it's going to have to be second hand translated from chink. If enough people are ok with that then I'll give it a shot when we finish this series.

watched the anime. who the fuck are all these girls? they swapped the whole cast except the guy in 6 chapters?

This is an epilogue/spinoff. The girls from the anime either moved or graduated, but still show up sometimes.

If you watched both seasons, then you know the 3rd years graduated, and the Shiina sisters had to transfer because of their mom. They elected a new student council having Sugisaki earn the vicepresident post via popularity poll and having the harem entering the same way and Minase entering as valedictorian.

That would be great user.