WARNING TO ALL CHRISTIANS!

If you find any legal documents that have you perform a shahada in the contract, DONT DO IT!

ANY POLICIES REGARDING THE SHAHADA SHOULD BE LAWFULLY PROTESTED AND WE AS CHRISTIANS WILL TAKE AN AFFIRMATIVE STAND ON THIS.

What is the Shahada? You announce Allah is the one "true" god and that his prophet is Muhammad.

>INB4 SHILLS

Seriously fuck off. This is really important to us as we announce Jesus Christ as our God and the Trinity. Allah is not our God as much as Muslims and Jews claim it to be. Jesus, His Father and the Holy Spirit is our God.

This isn't to detest Islam; it's to detest Christians to sign an oath opposing Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OqtakHks9Rk
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm
tariqramadan.com/english/belonging-to-the-islamic-umma/
seekershub.org/ans-blog/2017/09/11/does-saying-the-testification-of-faith-shahadah-suffice-for-becoming-a-muslim/
islamqa.info/en/11819
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a Christian but I stand with you guys on this. No religion should be forced on anyone else.

Hell, I always had an issue when the President of the US gets sworn-in with hand on a Bible. The whole separation of Church and State means they shouldn't have it involved at all. Some presidents swore on a Law book, and I think Obama swore on a Quran or some shit (?).

Anyway, that's one of the few times I've seen a legalized expectation for announcing a religion. Is this something affecting Canada? I've heard the fucked up things in Britain and some parts of Canada having to teach a Islam "acceptance" course to their law enforcers and educational faculty, but never in a job, etc.

I forgot to add/edit: but never for a job have I ever seen a requirement for religious affirmation. Thast usually goes against the laws for freedom from discrimination.

The Shahada is when someone testifies in the Islamic oath where one declares Allah as their God. This is contradictory to Christians and considered the one sin we can't break. In Islam, if one cites the Shahada or even signs to it in oath then you will declare yourself Muslim.

The problem with this is how complicated the Islamic faith is. When you are Muslim, you can still be devout to Christian doctrine. If you don't notice you have signed the Shahada, it's easy to go on thinking you are Christian but because of the agreement you are Muslim without knowing it!

This can happen in the future, you can very well come up with numerous circumstances that could lead to the Shahada such as contracts or verbal agreements that you think would be lip service.

Allah is not the Christian God. Jesus is our God. Don't fall for it.

youtu.be/OqtakHks9Rk

>believing in magic incantations

Kill yourself

Don't worry. You can't unknowingly renounce Jesus, that's not how it works.

But yeah, I guess I still don't want to be tricked.

>Allah is not our God
Not so fast...

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm
>The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.

If you find any legal documents that have you perform a sacrifice to moloch in the contract, DONT DO IT!

ANY POLICIES REGARDING MOLOCH SHOULD BE LAWFULLY PROTESTED AND WE CHRISTIANS WILL TAKE AN AFFIRMATIVE STAND ON THIS.

Who is Moloch? He is a Caananite god associated with child sacrifice.

>INB4 BRITKEK

Seriously fuck off. This is really important to us as we announce Jesus Christ as our God and the Trinity. Monadic God is not our God as much as Sabellianists claim it to be. Jesus, His Farther and the Holy Spirit is out God.

This isn't to detest Caananism; it's to detest Christians to perform a sacrifice opposing Jesus.

This is misinformation.

You are only a convert if you recite the shahadah in your senses, know what it means and are not forced.

If any of these requirements is not fullfilled you are not a muslim.

I guess you took the "You're now a muslim!" Prank too seriously

>siting Vatican
The fucked thing is, there Vatican is another Globalist, subverted institution that blasphemes against the very religion (Catholicism) they pretend to uphold.

From off-shore financial accounts to covering up and even using pedophilia as blackmail material, the Vatican and all her whores deserve to be sent to the Satan they actually believe in.

The Vatican, Pope, etc. are the most bullshit, anti-Christian/Catholic, figures and institutions in this era....

They called pedophilia conspiracies and allegations among politicians "evil" to pursue or investigate. Their own "morality" police intended to investigatee n the rampant corruption in the Vatican are themselves corrupted by homosexual and pedophiliac sins. The whole of the vatican is more a Kingdom dedicated to Sin and they use the power of the Church as a veil for their evils.

That's silly. As a Christian, you have no need to acknowledge Mohammedan religious practices as legitimate. So even if an immigrant tricked me into a signing a paper that included it somewhere, I don't believe in the idea that if you get tricked into signing a paper with Arab words on it, all of a sudden you're a muslim.

Technically anyone who believes in God believes in the same God, but this passage definitely emphasizes the "interfaith dialogue" angle way too much, in my opinion. Interfaith dialogue has been a total failure.

slide
shill
fuck off
no contract asks this
give one example
no sauce
op is faggot
slide
shill
fuckk off

>Allah is not the Christian God
Allah just means God. You realize there are Arab Christians who say Allah instead of Yahweh right?

CATHOLIC GENERAL

Wrong

Jesus Christ in Christianity is the true god in that religion. We did this so we can't get carried away recognizing any other name or deity as the Creator.

Uh no. All you have to do is cite it, sign it or even agree with it. You don't get it, you would decreeing yourself a Muslim.
tariqramadan.com/english/belonging-to-the-islamic-umma/

seekershub.org/ans-blog/2017/09/11/does-saying-the-testification-of-faith-shahadah-suffice-for-becoming-a-muslim/

Faith is defined by complete trust and confidence in something. When you sign contracts, agree or even represent something you form a sense of Trust and Confidence in it. Christians, don't listen to these people, is it worth it to you to denounce your God for some person's opinion in his isolated room? Heed my warning, this will apply in your everyday lives and now you can know what it is and deny it.

Brother don't fall for this. Jesus was the son of God and together they are with the Holy Spirit; they are our Creator whom came to save us from this confusion.

>worshiping any kind of shitskin
>worshiping a kike shitskin
Oh wait, leaf, checks out.

lmao, nigger, if a legal doccument makes tou change your beliefs, you're as cucked as the rest of them.

>Muh imaginary sky people

Someone taking an oath over the document they hold most sacred is not a violation of your human rights, you commie fuck. That's not what seperation of church and state is brainlet, it means the state can't impose religion on it's people, which was a popular custom of the time.

Even ten commandments statues on government property do not violate this, though I am opposed to tax money installing or upkeeping them.

>muh inexplicable existence.

What documents would include that clause? Also it has to be verbally recited, best in Arabic, knowing that it is a profession of faith, with people who are already Muslim as witnesses. I think we're gonna be just fine

No you have to fulfill the other requirements.

Here you go you paranoud retard
islamqa.info/en/11819

Also, I think God forgives sins that are committed accidentally.

The links you sent weren't about people being tricked into the faith or being forced. They were about having to go through other purification rituals like Baptism/Ghusl etc.

Look dude, if you sign a document stating that you witness Allah as God and muhammad his one and only true messenger, then that's your fault man.

Gotta read the fucking contract.

At that point, I would look for a lawyer. I believe you have 2 weeks to challenge the contract before you have to get circumsized.

OP is a faggot

And it has to be done in your senses wothout pressure and knowing what you are doing.

What's with the sword Mo?

You don't enforce the Law without a sword.
You need fear of punishment for the wicked and the promise of reward for the righteous

Abraham fought to rescue Lot
Moses killed the pagans of the Levant
David fought in over 25 wars
Cyrus the Great conquered most of the known world
Jesus flogged the Jewish traders in the temple

>. If you don't notice you have signed the Shahada, it's easy to go on thinking you are Christian but because of the agreement you are Muslim without knowing it!

The video you posted specifically says that the Shahada has to be recited with a "sincere heart". You can't unwittingly become a Muslim, if you don't specifically and and consciously submit.

>You don't enforce the Law without a sword.

oh sir, i understand more than you think I do.

The Law is basically like chain and balls. It segregates genders, criminalizes homosexuality, and antagonizes free speech.

You ain't enforcing that without the sword. no sir.

>Technically anyone who believes in God believes in the same God,
Laughably false

>Quebec flag with Islam shit on it

God damn it

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father

Not hard to understand. Muslims in no way have the same God as Christians. They deny the Son, so they do not have the Father either.

So... proof Catholicism is cucked and the pope is the False Prophet?

"Allah" means the muslim god. What it's translated to is irrelevant.

religious cucks are so fucking stupid lmao

That is from the catechism of the Catholic church, that they teach to all Catholic kids at Sunday school.

So yes

bump because this sounds moderately important